剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
现在 来说我们欢聚一堂的目的 凯蒂
Now, for the main reason we're all here: Katie.
凯蒂 我亲爱的凯蒂
Katie, my sweet Katie.
你是我的生命之光
You are the light of my life.
我看着你长成一位出类拔萃的年轻女性
I've watched you grow into such a tremendous young woman.
你将成为一名出色的妻子
You are gonna be an amazing wife
甚至更伟大的母亲
and an even better mother.
詹波 你最好照顾好我女儿
Jimbo, you better take care of my daughter,
不然我们走着瞧
or there will be hell to pay.
我会好好照顾她的 达内克先生
I'm gonna take good care of her, Mr. Danek.
我全心全意地爱你 宝贝
I love you with all my heart, sweetheart.
凯蒂 你第一次告诉我你要嫁给詹波
Katie, the first time you told me you were gonna marry Jimbo,
我真想用电锯把你的脑袋砍下来
I wanted to cut off your friggin' head with a chainsaw.
我当时想 詹波·菲茨杰拉德
I was like, Jimbo Fitzgerald?
那个蠢货吗 你一定是开玩笑
That chucklehead? You've got to be kidding me.
这家伙十岁时从车♥库♥屋顶
This is the same guy who jumped off the roof
跳了下来
of his garage when he was ten,
因为当时斯科蒂·弗拉希夫告诉他
because Scottie Flahive over there told him
这会让他更快地度过青春期
it would make him go through puberty faster.
结果他双脚脚踝骨折
Turns out, he broke both his ankles
手肘脱臼
and dislocated his elbow.
他第二天去学校 看起来就像
He came to school the next day looking like
从一辆高速列车上被抛下来一样
he had been thrown off the back of a high-speed train.
手肘这么伸着就好像... 我也说不清像什么
Elbow out to here like... I don't even know what.
这是真事
That's a true story.
-好吧 干得漂亮 斯科蒂 -不客气
- Yeah, nice going, Scottie. - You're welcome.
但除了笑话和恐怖故事
But all jokes and horror stories aside,
-詹波绝对是最棒的 -她什么时候回来的
- Jimbo's the absolute best. - When did she get back?
不清楚
No idea.
直到脚踝痊愈 你猜怎么着
Those ankles healed right up, and you know what?
最终 他确实度过了青春期
Eventually, he did go through puberty.
支付给凯瑟琳·康奈利小姐
四百美金
莉·英格利
谢天谢地 对吗
Thank God for that, right?
因为他会是个好父亲
'Cause he's gonna be a great father
更会是个好丈夫
and an even better husband.
凯蒂 我从未见过你笑得更多
Katie, I have never seen you laugh more
哭得更多
and cry more.
但如果我们不能像痛哭一样
But what's this life supposed to be about
肆意欢笑 那算什么生活呢
if we're not laughing as hard as we're crying?
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
莉
Lee.
你好 比利
Hi, Billy.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get back?
今早
This morning.
我爸昨天半夜给我打电♥话♥
My dad called in the middle of the night.
显然 艾萨克从镇上逃走了
Apparently Isaac skipped town.
他惹什么麻烦了吗
Is he in some kind of trouble?
我甚至都不知道他走了
I didn't even know he took off.
我上次见到他时 他看起来挺好的
Last time I saw him, he seemed fine.
你要在这里待多久
So how long are you here for?
就几天
A couple of days.
我得回去考试
I have an exam I have to get back for.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
这是我妈的裙子
It was my mom's dress.
我没带任何正装 所以
I didn't bring anything formal with me, so...
见到你很高兴
It's really good to see you.
他们看起来很快乐
They look happy.
詹波已经醉了 酒量太浅
Jimbo's already wasted, the lightweight.
给你
There you go.
-谢了 -不用谢
- Thanks. - You got it.
英先生 你看起来真帅
Mr. E., looking sharp.
比利·波
Billy Poe.
真棒 詹波
Yeah, Jimbo!
反斗神鹰超♥市♥
电♥话♥就是从这里打来的
Well, this is our source.
电♥话♥运转良好
It's in working order.
听筒上的指纹可能太多
There's probably too many prints on that handset
无法找到任何有用的
to get anything useful.
警长
Chief.
一个小摄像头
A little birdy.
我就是这样和她的洋娃娃和好了
That's how I made up with her doll.
你看起来真漂亮
You're looking good.
我觉得很好
I'm feeling good.
这是条新裙子吗
Is that a new dress?
算新吧
It's new-ish.
-失陪一下 -再见
- Excuse me. - See you.
这些是什么
What are those supposed to be?
爆♥炸♥吗
Explosions?
它们叫做蓝铃花
They're called bluebells.
不管它们叫什么
Well, whatever they're called,
这是件非常漂亮的衣服
this is an extremely flattering garment.
它衬托出了你所有优点
It brings out all your best assets.
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I get you a drink?
不了 不用
No, I'm good.
我想也许过一会
So, I was thinking maybe later on,
等甩开那个年轻人后
after I ditch the youngster,
也许我可以过来一会
maybe I could come by for a while.
真的吗
Uh, really?
对 你瞧 我学到了新本事
Yeah, see, I got this new thing I learned how to do.
真的吗
Oh, is that right?
说到课外活动
When it comes to extracurriculars,
你可能会说
you might say this is about
这是我学过最重要的事
the most important thing I've ever learned.
我想一定是
I'm sure it is.
我让你好奇了
I got you curious.
你想知道 对吗
You're wondering, aren't you?
你想知道 是精神上的还是肉体上的
You're wondering, is it mental? Is it physical?
这能帮我们付抵押贷款吗
Can it help pay our mortgage?
因为如果不能 我就不感兴趣
'Cause if it can't do that, I'm not interested.
或许能帮你忘掉所有那些事
Might help you forget all about that shit.
你今晚必须在这个年轻人身上试试
Well, you're gonna have to try it out on the youngster tonight.
她就是那个教会我怎么做的人
She's the one who taught me how to do it.
这真的非常棒 格蕾丝
It's really, really good, Grace.
而且
And, uh...
绝对是肉体上的
it's definitely physical.
我不在乎你是否能用
I don't care if you can make me
纸牌魔术给我变出条金币河 维吉尔
come a river of gold coins with a fuckin' card trick, Virgil.
你不要来找我
You're not stopping by.
而且在你做完检查前
And besides, I'm not messing with you again
我不会再跟你胡搞
till you get yourself checked out.
我戴套
I wear condoms.
当然 除了跟你在一起的时候
Except when I'm with you, of course.
-不可能 -好吧
- Not happening. - Okay.
随便你
Suit yourself.
-这是你的损失 -知道吗
- It's your loss. - And you know what?
那个女孩结婚了
She's married. That girl.
她叫什么名字 肖比吗
What's her name? Shoobie?
是尚妮
Shonie.
你怎么知道她结婚了
And how the hell you know she's married?
她甚至不是本地人
She ain't even from around here.
我帮她做的结婚礼服
I helped make her fuckin' wedding dress,
所以我知道
that's how I know.
这是贝萨妮的兼♥职♥
Bethany did it as a side job
她带上我 让我去缝花边
and she brought me on to do the lacework.
对此我要说两点
Got two things to say about that.
第一 我们生活在一个小而混乱的世界里
One: it's a small, confounding world we live in.
第二 我也结婚了
And two: I'm also married.
所以人世无常吧
So what do you know?
我猜这让整个对话
I guess that makes this whole exchange
变得有些讽刺
kind of sadly ironic.
看我现在如何离开
Watch how I walk away now.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表