剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
带回了警局
and brought him in to the station.
那么是谁打给德卢卡的
So who called Deluca?
是我
I did.
为什么
Why?
因为这和他的案子相关
Because it's related to his case.
特伦特·蒂斯德尔在布尔镇吸毒过量
Trent Tisdell overdosed in Buell,
是在我的管辖区内
which is my jurisdiction.
-你的管辖区吗 -我们的管辖区
- Your jurisdiction? - Our jurisdiction.
这可是布尔镇
Buell fucking Township.
这不是德卢卡的案子
It's not Deluca's case.
但大家都知道
But everyone knows
那名嫌犯和叫鲍比的人相关
the perp is linked to that Bobby guy.
基于什么证据呢
Based on what evidence?
基于事实 他贩卖♥♥包装袋
Based on the fact that he was dealing
完全相同的可♥卡♥因♥
the exact same baggies of coke,
且其成分很可能和之前查出来的毒品一样
which likely contained the exact same contents.
就算装毒品的包装袋是好市多的同一品牌
Just because the baggies are the same fucking brand from Costco
也证明不了什么
doesn't confirm anything.
从这里到爱达荷州的毒贩
Every goddamn drug dealer from here to Boise fucking Idaho
都用这种包装袋
uses those baggies.
他们还没把他的毒品送到实验室化验
They haven't even sent his stash to the lab for testing yet.
听着 那不是你的案子 警长
Look, you're not on that case, Chief.
朴警官 我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question, Park?
非常简单的问题
Very basic question.
当然可以
Of course.
你到底站哪边
Whose fucking side are you on?
站在餐饮区旁边的守卫
The guard standing over by the food line.
棕色眼睛 山羊胡
Brown eyes, goatee.
别看
Don't look.
你知道我说的哪个人吗
Do you know who I'm talking about?
明天
Tomorrow,
第二次换班骚乱的时候
during the second mess shift change,
在连接那个入口和我们牢房♥的
in the hall connecting that entrance over there
过道里...
to our cell block...
你看
Look at it.
钟表旁边
By the clock.
看到了吗
Got it?
在那过道里
Down that hallway,
你就在那里把他干掉
that's where you're gonna take him out.
会给你必要的工具
A necessary item will be provided to you.
它大约四英寸长
It'll be approximately four inches long
非常锋利
and plenty sharp.
我建议直接对他喉咙下手
I'd advise going for the throat.
他得消失了
He needs to cease existing.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他不该干的事
Not what he was supposed to.
点两下头让我知道你明白任务了
Nod twice to let me know you understand your mission.
很好
Good.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
不算太好
I've been better.
你已经睡了二十个小时了
You've been asleep for 20 hours.
你该喝些水
You should drink some water.
我给你放了些布洛芬
I left some Advil there for you.
一次最多服用吃六粒药
I'm told you can take up to six at a time.
介意我问下你遭遇了什么吗
You mind me asking what happened to you?
那些我都买♥♥下来了
I paid for all that.
所以你随便吃吧
So you're welcome to it.
如果你要些更有营养的吃的
If you're looking for something a bit more nutritious,
冰箱里有一整盒剩下的鸡汤
there's an entire Tupperware container
装在特百惠餐盒里
of leftover chicken soup in the fridge.
你可以用微波炉加热一下
Feel free to heat it up in the microwave.
我洗了你的夹克
I washed your jacket.
没法除去所有的喷漆
I couldn't get all the spray paint out.
可能要用松节油清理
Might need to take some turpentine to it.
松节油 油漆溶于松节油
我在浴室里给你留了些新毛巾
I left some fresh towels and clean clothes for you
和干净衣服
in the bathroom.
大约十秒钟洗澡水就变热了
Hot water takes about ten seconds to kick in.
然后 我在这个鞋盒里放了二百块
So, I got 200 bucks in this shoebox.
我把它放在卧室壁橱的架子上
I keep it up on the shelf in the closet in my bedroom.
那边有个蓝♥光♥播放器
And there's a Blu-ray player right over there,
但仅此而已
but that's about it.
电视烂到家了
TV's a piece of shit.
以防你打算抢劫我
In case you were planning to rob me.
我不会抢劫你的
I'm not gonna rob you.
那好吧
Okay, then.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
他们对你干了什么
What have they done to you?
-我打架了 -你打架了
- I got in a fight. - You got in a fight?
这么快吗 发生了什么
Already? I mean, what happened?
在淋浴间
In the shower.
没什么大不了的
It was no big deal.
我就坐在这里
I am sitting here,
看着你的脸
looking at your face.
你怎么能说这没什么大不了的呢
How can you tell me it's no big deal?
不准接触
No contact.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看医生了吗
Did you see a doctor?
我不用看医生 妈妈
I don't need a doctor, Ma.
你的手怎么样了
How are your hands?
现在我才顾不上我的手呢
I don't give a shit about my hands right now.
你真的不需要去看医生吗
Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?
我打橄榄球时受过更严重的伤
I've been hit harder playing football.
相信我 我不会有事的
Trust me, I'll be okay.
告诉我是什么情况吧
Tell me what's going on.
什么情况都没有 妈
Everything's fine, Ma.
我保证
I promise.
只是小小地打了一架
I just had a little fight.
没事了
It's over.
好吧
Okay.
我时间不多
I don't got a lot of time,
所以我要问你一件事
so I need to ask you something.
而且我要你实话实说
And I need you to be honest with me.
好
Okay.
你为什么不见瑞秋
Why aren't you talking to Rachel?
你不信任她吗
Do you not trust her?
如果我们有机会让你从这里出去的话
If we have any chance of getting you out of here,
你必须和她沟通
you have to engage with her.
这个你明白吗
Do you understand that?
她想要帮你
She wants to help you.
可你不配合她的话 她没办法帮你
But she can't if you won't let her.
对不起
Sorry.
你能至少答应我你会再和她见面吗
Can you at least promise me that you'll see her again?
你能答应我这个吗
Can you promise me that?
说出来
Say it.
我答应你我会再和她见面
I promise you I'll see her again.
法明顿三县监狱
特伦特·蒂斯德尔吸毒过量
The Trent Tisdell overdose
发生在我的辖区内 弗兰克
happened in my jurisdiction, Frank.
我不清楚你担心的是什么
I'm not sure what you're concerned about.
我担心的是你对这个人的处理
I'm concerned how your handling of this guy
可能会对把毒品弄到布尔城家庭聚会的
might affect whatever syndicate led the drugs
组织产生影响
to that house party in Buell.
你逮住一只 其它的猫就都四散奔逃了
You nab one tomcat and all the other cats scramble.
这家伙给了你们什么
Now, what's this guy actually giving you?
他给了我们很多线索
He's giving us a lot.
哪个案子的很多线索
A lot for what case?
特伦特·蒂斯德尔毒物筛查出的毒品
The drugs in Trent Tisdell's tox screen
与在小联盟比赛上吸毒过量的那对夫妇
were a direct match with the couple who OD'd
完全一致
at that Little League game.
梅兰妮和汤姆·拜尔
Melanie and Tom Bayer.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表