剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
不吃
No.
吃吧 可以帮助你睡眠
Take it. It'll help you sleep.
不吃
No.
就吃了吧
Just take it.
走开
Go away.
看你那样我都有点干呕
Makes me gag watching you do that.
我喜欢这味道
I like the taste.
提醒我 我还活着
Reminds me I'm alive.
格尔西
制衣店
我们还活着 这提醒我倒没看见
We're alive? I missed that memo.
这些真难抽
These truly suck.
的确 抱歉
They do. I'm sorry.
好像我在抽一块口香糖似的
It's like I'm smoking a piece of gum.
加入咖♥啡♥因♥的莉施德林漱口液
Caffeine-injected Listerine.
去你们俩的吧 还给我
Screw you both. Give 'em back.
我留着以后自己抽
I'll save it for myself.
不要钱的就是不要钱的
Free drugs is free drugs.
比利怎么样 格蕾丝
How's Billy, Grace?
就那样
You know.
如果他在家里喝得烂醉 就不会惹祸
If he's home and drunk, he's less likely to get in trouble.
想想积极的那面吧
Look on the sunny side.
我就是这样 向来如此
Oh, that's me. Always.
是啊 我正是这么看你的 人形鸡血
Yeah. Precisely how I see you: a human upper.
SAT学术能力测试成绩单
1600分[满分]
蓝带啤酒
-他妈的 -如果我还知道点什么的话
- Fucking hell. - If I know anything,
那就是你没钱买♥♥声破天会员
I know you can't afford Spotify.
是油管
It's freakin' YouTube.
兄弟 网络烂得不行
Bro, the service is such shit,
我过去20分钟不停地在听第一段
I spent the last 20 minutes hearing the first verse.
不是网络差 是大神
It's not the service. It's the gods.
是说唱大神 他们排斥白人嘻哈
It's the rap gods. They shun white boy rap.
马歇尔不是白人嘻哈
Marshall's not white boy rap.
怎么 你们俩熟到可以直呼其名了吗
Oh, what, you're on a first-name basis now?
-想喝罐... -我们走吧
- You want a...? - Let's go.
从我爸爸那拿的钱
Took the cash from my dad.
妈的 艾萨克
Oh, fuck, Isaac.
我没想到你真会这么干
I didn't think you were really gonna do this.
我♥干♥了
Well, I did.
你的缓刑今晚就结束了
Your probation ends tonight.
就跟我走吧
Just come with me.
你可以随时得到想要的奖学金
You can walk on at any D1 you want.
-不 不行 -你当然可以了
- No, I can't. - Of course you can.
不行
I can't.
你两年前就是全州顶级的了
You were all-state two years ago.
你对布尔有什么眷恋
What's your hang-up with leaving Buell?
我没眷恋
I got no hang-ups.
你可从没有自愿离开这里
You have never voluntarily left this town.
说出一次你自愿离开这里的时候
Tell me the one time you left of your own accord.
你♥他♥妈♥快点吧
Just hurry your ass up.
那个是皮特·诺维克吗
Was that Pete Novick?
-我也不... -就是诺维克
- I don't... - That was Novick.
我被捕那晚他用皮靴踩着我的后背
He had his fucking boot on my back the night I was arrested.
比利 别
Billy, don't.
-我就过去和他聊聊 -比利
- I'm just gonna talk to him. - Billy.
等着我
Wait for me.
-我得接着走了 -就等等我
- I got to keep going. - Just wait for me.
妈的 比利
Damn it, Billy.
波 你在这干什么
Poe, what are you doing here?
你有什么要和我说的...
You got something to say to me...
-再见 -回见
- Bye. - Later.
布尔警局来电
-喂 -局长
- Yeah? - Chief.
怎么
Yeah?
县里收到个匿名报案
County got an anonymous call in.
工厂可能有具尸体
Possible body in the mill.
我想得到你的批准给局里关门 我过去看看
Just getting your okay to lock up here, go down there myself.
你待在那吧 我去
Stay there. I'll do it.
-今天你休息啊 -没事
- It's your day off. - It's all right.
行吧
Okay.
你都干什么了
What have you been up to?
我们俩是在闲聊天吗
We're having a personal conversation now?
只是想问问你今天都干嘛了
Just asking how you spent your day.
保龄球
Bowling.
你又在非开放季节去打猎了吧
You hunting out of season again?
我不会回答那个问题
I'm not answering that question.
但要说清楚 我自己的地是没有季节限制
But to be clear, there are no seasons on my property.
格尔西制衣店
谁也不能在我的地盘上对我指手画脚
Nobody tells me what to do on my own land.
我的枪法很好 我不会失手杀掉谁
I'm a good shot. I'm not gonna kill anybody.
就算是 那也是他们擅闯我的领地
And if I did, they'd be on my property.
我准备把今天这个对话给忘了
I'm going to forget we had this conversation.
不要全都忘掉
Don't forget all of it.
别在我的地里来个夕阳散步
Don't go taking a sunset stroll on my land,
尤其不要扮成鹿的样子
especially not in a deer costume.
收到
Copy that.
六个月前
驱逐通知
没事的 妈妈
Oh, it's all right, Mama.
我讨厌死这倒霉的拖车了
I hate this fucking trailer.
你出生时你♥爸♥硬要买♥♥
Your dad made us buy it when you were born.
我本想要个真正的房♥子
I wanted a real house.
我不想要个...又漏又破的狗屁玩意
I didn't want this... leaky piece of shit.
可它在这片美丽的 祥和的土地上
But it is on this beautiful, peaceful land.
好 来吧
Yeah. All right.
你之后要工作
You got work in a bit.
最好做好准备
Better get ready.
你还住这时如果有人想卖♥♥掉这里
If they sell this place while you're still here,
就得连你一起卖♥♥了
they'll sell you in it.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on?!
这他妈怎么回事 维吉尔
What the hell is going on, Virgil?
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们的房♥子今天被卖♥♥了
Our home is being sold today.
-该死 -而你在和人上♥床♥吗
- Fuck! - And you are getting laid?
就是这样吗 我要去工作
This is how it goes? I am going to work
-去给家里挣钱 -行了 行了
- to earn some fucking money. - All right, all right.
你这辈子怎么就不能做一件有用的事
Why don't you do something useful just once in your life?
冷静点 天啊
Calm down, now. Jesus.
我想你把我打得脑震荡了
I think you gave me a concussion.
你一直在健身吗
You been working out?
对 我有位私人教练和一台诺迪克跑步机
Yeah. I get a personal trainer and a NordicTrack.
你看起来真不错
Well, you're looking good.
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 等等 等一下
Grace. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait.
等等 等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Hold on.
我们先吃个早餐吧
Let's get some breakfast or something.
维吉尔
Virgil, uh...
我打算做点水煮蛋
I was gonna make us some dippy eggs.
真的吗
Really?
我需要个睡觉的地方
I needed a place to sleep.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到费耶特县布尔城
谨以此公园向布尔的退伍军人致敬
城队 布尔
...l-l! B-u-e...
-我听不到你们的声音 -城队
- I can't hear you guys! - ...L-L!
-布尔 -你们想赢吗
- B-U-E... - Do you want to win?
城队 再大点声
L-L! One more!
-布尔城队 -你还好吗 教练
- B-U-E-L-L! - What's up, Coach?
比利·波 不错
Billy Poe. All right.
布尔
B-u-e...
后卫插入第二间隙
Linebacker secondary gap drill.
过来 过来
Coming through. Coming through.
动起来 快点 加油
Let's go. Lot of hustle. Come on.
-我们开始吧 -大家加油
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表