剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
跑到蒙大拿州的小村子里
Went to your little village on the Mon
把一切都忘了
and forgot all about it.
忘记了你的誓言 忘记了我们
Forgot about your oath. About us.
忘记了兄弟会
About the brotherhood.
我没忘 我一直都想着
I haven't forgotten; I think about it all the time.
是吗
Oh, do you?
你认识塞缪尔·特拉文吗
You know the name Samuel Traven?
不认识
I don't.
那大概就是你刚走之后发生的事
Oh, I guess that happened right after you ran away.
塞缪尔·特拉文 一个瘾君子
Samuel Traven, junkie motherfucker,
在一所小学附近
sprayed some rival gang members
冲着对头帮派扫射
a half a block from an elementary school.
一个孩子死了 两个自己人
One kid dead, two homeboys,
还有一个小女孩全身中弹
and a little girl all shot up.
快开庭的时候
Leading up to the trial,
目击证人一个接一个死了
one by one the witnesses turned up dead.
没人能作证了
No one left to testify.
好吧
Okay.
特拉文本来是我的
Traven was mine.
结果他逃跑了
And then he ran away.
找了他两年 连个影都没有
Searched for him for two fucking years. Nothing.
五个月前
About five months back,
我在巨鹰超♥市♥碰到那个母亲
I ran into the mother over at the Giant Eagle.
那孩子坐在轮椅上
She had the kid in a wheelchair.
她现在十几岁了
She's a teenager now.
-瘦小脆弱 跟个椒盐卷饼似的 -我很遗憾
- Thin, brittle like a pretzel. - I'm sorry.
别在那遗憾
Stop being sorry.
然后我又回去工作 搜捕特拉文
Then I went back to work searching for Traven.
猜怎么着
Guess what.
逃了八年之后
After eight years on the run,
匹兹堡市一个街区
他决定在特洛伊山租个单间
he decides to rent a bedsit in Troy Hill.
他回匹兹堡了吗
He's back in Pittsburgh?
我饿死了
I'm fucking starving.
现在是半夜一点 查克
It's 1 a.m., Chuck.
我知道个好地方
I know a good place.
我们去吃个汉堡 然后就去目的地
Let's grab a burger, and then we'll go where we're going.
不错 还挺好的
Not too bad. Sort of nice.
你可以把包放下 放轻松
Why don't you put that down, make yourself comfortable?
我不经常这么干
I don't do this that often.
你没事吧
You all right?
-没事 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
你想来点什么吗
Uh, you want anything? Uh...
-不用了 -好
- I'm-I'm okay. - Great.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你在哪长大的
Where did you grow up?
小镇上
Uh, small town.
动物呢
Animals?
什么
What?
你养过动物吗
Did you have animals?
山羊 鸡 牛
Goats, chickens, cows?
我们养过一只猫
W-We had a cat once.
叫什么
Name?
-猫吗 -对
- Of the cat? - Yeah.
可可脆球
Cocoa Puff.
我能去下洗手间吗
Is it okay if I use the bathroom?
好 当然了
Oh, yeah. Of course.
你要出来了吗 我都要寂寞了
You gonna come out anytime soon? I might get lonely.
我想先拿钱
I, um, like to get paid up front.
我不会先付钱
Uh, that's not how I do things.
别担心 我会付你钱
Don't worry. You'll get paid.
那...把你的衬衫脱掉怎么样
How about, um... take off your shirt?
不 让我主导
No. Let me lead.
你能做到 对吗
You can do that. Yes?
-应该吧 -很好
- I think so. - Good.
脱掉衣服
Undress.
-要不我... -让我主导
- Maybe I-- - Let me lead.
脱衣服
Undress.
那是什么
What's that?
这个我没法脱 好吗 真的不行
I can't take it off, all right? I can't.
其他什么都行 好吗
Anything else but. Okay?
那是什么玩意
Well, what is it?
我的成绩单 上学用的
My transcript. For school.
好吧 我能接受
Yeah, I-I can handle that.
脱掉内♥裤♥
Take off your underwear.
你会低鸣吗
Do you know how to low?
什么
Excuse me?
就像圣诞颂歌♥里唱的
Like in the Christmas carol.
*牛群在低鸣...*
*The cattle are lowing and...*
听过吗
You know it?
-那首歌♥吗 -对
- The song? - That's right.
*牛群在低鸣*
*The cattle are lowing*
*婴儿苏醒*
*The baby awakes*
*而小天主...*
*But the little Lord...*
你会 你会低鸣吗
Can you, can you, can you low?
像是哞哞叫吗
Is that like a moo? Like mooing?
我更喜欢低鸣这个词
Uh, I like lowing better. As a word.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
不 等一下
No. Not yet.
四肢着地趴在床上
Uh, uh, get, get on the bed on all fours.
别脱袜子
Leave your socks on.
很好 很好
Good. That's good.
我是一头小牛
Uh, I'm a-a little calf.
我正在找妈妈
I'm looking for my mother.
我很饿
I'm very hungry.
低鸣
Low.
大声点
Little louder.
很好 再来
Good. Again.
咖啡
所以你在布尔有女人吗
So you got a woman in Buell?
大概吧
Possibly.
你跟那个女人怎么了
Yeah, whatever happened to that lady?
哪个女人
What lady?
之前在谢迪赛德 有双美♥腿♥
The one in Shadyside, back in the day. With the legs.
-萨拉 -对了 萨拉
- Sarah. - Yeah, Sarah.
她可真漂亮
She was something to look at.
是啊 她一点都"不喜欢"在周末开车
Yeah, she wasn't crazy about driving on weekends
去树林里的棚子
to a shack in the woods.
听说她搬去亚利桑那州了
Heard she moved to Arizona.
现在想来我应该跟她一起去
Thinking maybe, at this point, I should've moved with her.
那我也会飞过去 找到你
I would've flown out anyway, found you.
真好吃 很高兴和你一起来这里
Mmm, so good. I'm happy to be here with you.
-少说废话 -不 我没有
- Cut the shit. - No, I am.
真的
Truly.
我们都在这里 你 我和我的大鱼
We're all here together: you, me and my whale.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个服务生 就是我们的目标
The waiter? That's our guy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢这里的汉堡吗
Do you even like the burgers here?
有点干
A little dry.
-你确定是他吗 -我当然确定
- Are you sure it's him? - Of course I am.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him?
我知道他做过什么 他知道自己做过什么
I know what he did, and he knows what he did.
你知道这些就够了
And that's all you need to know.
他们每晚都会关门几小时
They close for a few hours every night.
厨子会先离开
The cook leaves early.
在凌晨2点前
And right before 2 a.M.,
我们的男孩会出去倒垃圾
our boy'll take the garbage out.
就在这幢楼后面 没有窗户 从街上看不到
Behind the building, no windows, no direct view from the street.
五点前没人会回来
And no one will be back until five.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表