剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
手♥机♥掉了
Lose your phone?
我刚刚在帮英格利先生做事 关机了
I was helping Mr. English. I shut it off.
-她还好吗 -不 不好
- Is she okay? - No, she's not okay.
德卢卡治安官和他的副手们
Sheriff Deluca and his deputies are on a fishing expedition
-正在非法搜查你的房♥间 -我的房♥间
- in your room right now. - My room?
你的房♥间 你妈妈的房♥间 整间屋子
Your room, your mom's room, the whole fucking house.
听我说 无论那里藏了什么
Now, listen to me, whatever there is to find in there,
治安官都能找到
sheriff's gonna find it.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
总归有些什么 你只需要点头或摇头
There's always something. Just nod yes or no.
你把武器藏在床垫下面
You have a weapon between the mattress and box spring?
还是藏在衣橱最里面的健身袋里
Or in your gym bag at the back of the closet?
枪 金属管 重型工具
A gun, a metal pipe, a heavy tool?
我想让你看点东西
I want you to look at something.
你认识他吗
You know him?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
I'm sure.
我们...我们能去车♥库♥那边吗
Can we, uh... can we go over to the garage?
她听不到我们的谈话
She can't hear us.
如果我验你的尿 会有问题吗
I test your piss, it's gonna come back dirty?
不会
No.
你在吸毒吗 你在买♥♥毒品吗
You using? You were buying drugs?
我说了没有
I said no.
我能证明
I can prove it.
"未检测到非法物质"
"No illegal substances detected."
这报告真不错
That's a good report card.
我就替你收着 免得你丢了
I'm gonna hold onto it for you so you don't lose it.
别急着回家
Don't rush back home.
等他们搜查完再回去
Wait until they're done with their hunt and gone.
你妈妈会问你问题
Your mother's gonna have questions.
你就什么也别说 明白吗
You've taken a vow of silence. Understand?
如果有问题 就来问我
You have questions, you talk to me.
或者去找律师 别跟其他人说 好吗
Or you talk to a lawyer. Nobody else, right?
好
Okay.
在帮老亨利啊
Helping old Henry, huh?
你是个童子军 是吗
You're a Boy Scout, is that right?
只是帮个忙
Just doing a favor.
为他还是为她
For him or for her?
四十 说好了吧
Forty, we said?
行吗
We good?
好吧
All right.
来吧
Let's do this.
大蛇不咬人
Snake don't bite.
你不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid of it.
不是最大号♥ 但是...
Not the biggest, but, uh...
还挺有料的
it's a fat one.
来啊 握住它
Go on, grab it.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
不错
That's good.
你的手很软
You got real soft hands.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
行了 已经硬了
All right, now, it's hard already.
我买♥♥的是口♥活♥ 不是手活
I paid for a blow job, not a handy.
趴下来 好好舔
You get down there, and you suck it off.
你可以同时弄我后面
You can play with my asshole while you do it.
什么 搞什么鬼
What the fuck? Hey! What the fuck?
你想去哪 你这小基佬
Hey, hey! Where do you think you're going, you little faggot?
现在你真要付出代价了
Now you're really gonna pay.
操
Ah, fuck!
你这混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
我要杀了你
I will kill you!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
-我们明天再来 -我会在的
- We'll be back tomorrow. - I'll be here.
我觉得看起来很棒
I think it looks great.
我说话的时候你应该听着
You should listen to me when I tell you something.
我在听
I'm listening.
-我打了几通电♥话♥... -天啊
- I made some calls... - Oh, Jesus.
联♥系♥家庭健康护理机构 给你找护工
...to a home health agency about getting you a nurse.
-我不需要护工 -爸爸
- I don't need a nurse. - Dad.
你觉得我要护工做什么 比利都能做
Whatever you think I need a nurse for, Billy can do it.
他能把我放进浴缸 帮我上厕所
He can get me in the tub, help me on and off the toilet.
那样就够了 行吗
That'd be all right with me. Deal?
比利人很好 但这也就那么一次
That was really nice of Billy, but that was a one-time thing.
帮个小忙
A favor.
给他开张支票
Write him a check.
我不会花钱雇我前男友照顾你
I'm not gonna pay my ex-boyfriend to take care of you.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
你应该请个人帮忙
You should have hired help with the money
用我这六个月寄的钱
I've been sending you the last six months.
我替你存着呢
I was holding it for you.
什么 你为什么要存着
What? Why were you holding it?
要是你和新老公过不成
If things didn't work out with your new husband,
你还有这些钱
it'd be there for you.
什么叫"过不成"
What does that mean, "didn't work out"?
就是说提前计划
It means having a plan.
应急计划吗
Like a contingency plan?
因为我不属于他的世界
Because I don't really belong in his world?
他早晚会看清我 把我甩了
He'd see through me eventually and cut me loose,
我就走投无路了
and I'd be desperate.
是这个意思吗
Did I get that right?
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
只是...
Just...
每个人都需要后备
Everyone needs a safety net.
你永远不知道会发生什么
You never know what's gonna happen.
看看我
Look at me.
我就是活生生的例子
I'm living proof.
那些钱是要做艾萨克的后备
The money was meant to be Isaac's safety net...
让他休息一下 给他点自♥由♥
to give him a break, give him a little freedom.
现在他获得自♥由♥了
Well, he took his freedom now.
用他唯一能想到的方式
In the only way he could figure out.
感觉不错
That feels good.
好
Good.
比利 你惹上什么麻烦了
Billy, what kind of trouble are you in?
你为什么着急打理家务
Why you rushing around, trying to put the house in order,
存上更多柴火
stacking up extra firewood?
就好像你知道自己要走了
It's like you know you're leaving.
我没法告诉你
I can't talk to you about this.
我必须自己处理
I have to deal with this in my own way.
比利 我想帮你
Billy, I want to help you.
告诉我怎么帮你
Tell me, how can I help you?
你帮不了我
You can't.
抱歉 但你帮不了我
I'm sorry, but you can't.
我和我朋友需要一间房♥
Need a room for me and my friend.
我有钱
I got money.
看
Look.
没有房♥间
No room.
别啊 伙计 我们需要房♥间
Come on, man. We need a room.
没有房♥间
No room.
你这骗子 外面有两个人...
You a fucking liar. There's two people outside--
拜托 我们需要一间房♥
就住一晚 我有现金
墨西哥人吗
对 但是从匹兹堡来的
那是在新莱昂州对吧
你想成蒙特雷了
工业城市都一个样
我们只需要一个浴室一张床
什么房♥间都行
我懂了 老乡勾搭上了
I see. Homeboy got the hookup.
转过去往右走
多谢
天啊 我在上厕所呢
Christ. I'm using the restroom.
没事 我们都是同性恋
It's all good. We all gay here.
刚刚感觉怎么样
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表