剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Your children are half Mexican.
你妻子是墨西哥人
Your wife was Mexican.
我不是说你
I'm not talking about you.
你知道我为你骄傲
You know I'm proud of you.
...有泳池和桑拿池
...with a pool and a sauna.
我们让他们住在宿舍
We're making them stay in dormitories...
有海盗队的比赛吗
Is there a Pirates game on?
我以为你现在会是洋基队的粉丝了
I thought you'd be a Yankees fan by now.
不是大都会你就偷着乐吧
Just be happy it's not the Mets.
这才是我的女儿
That's my girl.
这就是你的税钱
This is where your tax dollars...
...还在零比零的比赛中胶着
...is still dealing a scoreless game.
爸 我们能谈谈长♥期♥计划呢
Dad, can we talk about long-term plans?
可以吗
Can we do that?
-明天吧 -拜托
- Tomorrow. - Please?
尽快谈
At some point soon.
我得回学校了
I have to go back to school.
我不能一直上网课
I can't keep Skyping into my lectures.
艾萨克不会回来了
Isaac's not coming back.
他会回来
He'll come back.
这是他家
This is his home.
当他回来后
And when he does come home,
你就能回到纽约的好生活了
you'll be able to go back to your nice life in New York,
你就再也不必担心我了
and you won't ever have to worry about me again.
我确实担心你
I do worry about you.
所以我每周都寄钱给你
That's why I send you money every week.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我寄钱是为了让你的生活简单些
I sent it to make your life easier.
但因为你没有为此目的而用
But because you didn't use it for that,
反而疏远了自己的儿子
you wound up alienating your son.
你母亲就一直心甘情愿照顾我
Your mother never had a problem caring for me.
你看看这让她落得什么下场
And look what that did to her.
别说了
Don't.
妈妈已经死了四年
Mom's been dead going on four years,
而你的生活几乎停滞不前
and you've basically ground to a halt.
你知道什么让我心碎吗
You know what breaks my heart?
你总让我想起她
You remind me so much of her.
你长得像她 说话也像她
You look like her and you sound like her,
但你行事却一点不像她
but you don't act like her one goddamn bit.
至少在我心里不是
Not in here.
我不是她
I'm not her.
我不是来这像她那样服侍你
I'm not here to serve you the way she did.
因为你知道吗
Because you know what?
这吸走了她的生命
It sucked the life out of her.
别这么说你母亲
Don't talk about your mother like that.
你想要你的钱 拿去吧
You want your money, take it.
这也吸走了艾萨克的生命
It sucked the life out of Isaac, too.
你感谢过他吗
Did you ever thank him?
你感谢过妈妈吗
Did you ever thank Mom?
因为我知道你没感谢过我 我回家
Because I know you haven't thanked me for coming home,
做饭
for cooking dinner,
清洗堆在房♥间各处的脏衣服
for doing all the laundry lying around the house.
谢谢你做饭
Thanks for making dinner.
我要请护士 说定了
I'm getting a nurse. It's happening.
我厌倦了问你
I'm tired of asking.
这已经形成了产业链
There's a whole business built around
通过管道偷运这些肮脏的人进来
smuggling these people in filth, through tunnels.
墨西哥政♥府♥在哪呢
Where is the Mexican government?
这些走私犯住在墨西哥
The smugglers live in Mexico,
他们再墨西哥拿工资
they get paid in Mexico.
执法行为必须发生在墨西哥
The enforcement has to happen in Mexico.
费耶特县警长热♥线♥
Fayette County Sheriff tip line.
我来电是要上报♥警♥察的谋杀案
Yeah, I'm calling about the cop murder,
关于皮特·诺维克
about Pete Novick.
稍等
Hold on one second.
我帮你转去警长那
I'll transfer you to the sheriff.
警长
Sheriff?
喂
Hello?
我看到了全过程
I saw the whole thing.
你就是之前给我们打电♥话♥的人吗
Are you the person who called us before?
我是现在给你打电♥话♥的人
I'm the person calling you now.
你需要知道这些就行了
That's all you need to know.
你愿意来警局跟我们谈吗
Would you be willing to come in and talk to us?
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
绝不可能
Not a chance.
我怎么知道你说的是真话
How do I know you're telling the truth?
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
我可以挂断电♥话♥
I can hang up.
别这么做 跟我说
Don't do that. Stay with me.
告诉我你看到了什么
Just tell me what you saw.
是个孩子
It was some kid.
大块头 挺壮的孩子 20或21岁
Big, strong kid. Like, 20, 21.
他和皮特吵了起来
Him and Pete got into an argument.
我猜他们以前就有矛盾
I guess they had beef with each other
在皮特还是警♥察♥的时候
from back when Pete was a cop.
他们开始吵架 大喊
They started going at it, yelling.
之后那孩子打了皮特的脸
Next thing I know, the kid punches Pete in the face.
把他打晕了
Coldcocks him.
皮特·诺维克是这么死的吗
Is that how Pete Novick died?
拜托
Come on, man,
你知道他不是因此而死
you know that's not how he died.
你想测试我吗
You trying to test me?
我只是想了解情况
I'm just trying to understand.
这孩子怎么杀了他
How did this kid kill him?
我也被打了 所以我躺在地上
I got hit too, so I was on the ground.
那孩子壮得如牛
That kid was strong like an animal.
白人 大概2米 甚至更高
White guy. Like six-foot, maybe taller.
我只知道之后我再看时
All I know is when I looked over,
皮特就脸朝下趴着了
Pete was on his face on the floor,
他的后脑勺不停地冒血
and he was bleeding from the back of his head.
然后这孩子就往门那边跑了
And the kid was running out the door.
他有武器吗
Did he have a weapon?
我说了 我躺在地上
I told you, I was on the ground.
你知道这孩子的名字吗
Do you know this kid's name?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
对 我还在
Yeah, I'm here.
皮特在他们吵架时说了他的名字吗
Did Pete say his name when they were arguing?
他说了
He did, yeah.
叫比利 比利·波
It was Billy. Billy Poe.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
喂
Hello?
你还在吗
You still there?
欢迎来到西弗吉尼亚州
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表