剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
我给凯蒂做的婚纱
I worked on Katie's dress,
所以我觉得我有义务出席
so I sort of feel obligated.
你看着很漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢 德尔
Thanks, Del.
你会去婚宴吗
Will I see you at the reception?
布尔城的婚宴往往既漫长又喧闹...
Buell wedding receptions tend to be long and loud...
对我的整体稳定不太好
not good for my overall equilibrium.
你应该过去看看
You should swing by.
警长出现在婚宴上
Police chief showing up at a reception.
感觉像是有坏消息
Feels like bad news or something.
不吉利
Enter the wolf.
你可以买♥♥点花啊
You could pick up some flowers.
带着玫瑰去
Enter with roses.
如果不忙 我说不定会去
If things are slow, maybe I'll do that.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was nice seeing you.
我也是 格蕾丝
You, too, Grace.
这条呢
This one?
这条不错
That's a good one, yeah.
没事 我能行
It's all right, I got it.
你能给我一片药吗
Can you get me one of those pills?
-要不要就吃的 -都不要
- With or without food? - Neither.
你为什么不咽下去
Why don't you swallow it?
要在舌头下面化开
Supposed to dissolve under your tongue.
爸爸
Dad?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
只要不是数学问题
Long as it's not math-related.
你为什么不顾个人打理家务
Why haven't you hired someone to help out around here?
我寄的那些钱
The money I've been sending...
你面试过任何人吗
Did you even interview anyone?
莉安 现在不是时候
LeeAnn, not now, okay?
艾萨克大概觉得我坏透了
Isaac probably thinks I'm a monster.
你弟弟不觉得你坏透了
Your brother does not think you're a monster.
他忙着想自己的事呢
He's too busy thinking about himself.
走的时候连门都不知道关
Couldn't even bother to close the fucking door when he left.
我不敢相信房♥子成这样了
I can't believe what's happened to this house.
你回家只是来提意见的吗
You come home just to criticize?
我回家是因为你给我打电♥话♥了
I came home because you called me.
北越炮兵部队继续...
The North Vietnamese artillery continued...
去换件漂亮衣服
Go put something nice on
我们去参加婚宴 好吗
so we can go to the wedding reception, okay?
...显然许多人逃跑了
...apparently dozens have escaped
穿过了十六公里外的老挝边境
across the Laos border, ten miles away.
喂 又是我
Hey, it's me again.
我回家了
I'm home.
房♥子一团乱
The house is a mess.
爸爸半夜给我打电♥话♥
Dad called in the middle of the night
说你偷了他的钱跑了
and said you stole money from him and took off.
怎么回事 艾萨克
What's going on, Isaac?
给我打回来
Call me back.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's up? You okay?
我很好 怎么了
Yeah, I'm good. Why?
你看起来像刚吞了只蚯蚓似的
Well, 'cause you look like you just swallowed an earthworm.
我只是打扫了一上午餐馆
Oh, I just had to clean the diner all morning.
只是有点累了
I'm just a little tired.
是吗 好吧 了解了
Yeah? All right, copy that.
尚妮 这是我儿子比利
Shonie, this is my son, Billy.
-比利 这是尚妮 -你好 比利
- Billy, this is Shonie. - Hey, Billy.
你好
Hey.
认真的吗
For real?
把这玩意收回去
Take that shit back.
-谢了 -不不
- Thanks. - Ah, no, no.
记得在这两张二十美元上签个名
Make sure you sign them two Andrew Jacksons,
好让新人知道谁来了
so the newlyweds know who was here,
因为他们明天肯定宿醉得太厉害
'cause they're gonna be too goddamned hungover
什么都不记得了
to remember anything tomorrow.
不管你写什么
Hey, hey, hey, and whatever you do,
千万别写"岁岁有今朝"
do not write "many happy returns."
凯蒂·达内克的胖老妈刚刚还为这骂我呢
Katie Danek's fat mother just chewed me out for it.
"岁岁有今朝"怎么了
What's wrong with "many happy returns"?
显然在婚礼上说这话很晦气
Apparently it's bad luck to say it at a wedding.
只能在生日还有新年什么的时候说
You're only supposed to say it at birthdays and New Year's and shit.
菲丽丝·达内克刚刚对我大发雷霆
Phyllis Danek just bit my head off.
胖大婶
Fat-ass walrus.
在婚礼上说会怎么样
What happens if you say it at a wedding?
我不知道 甜心
I don't know, sugar bush.
你可能会惹上麻烦之类的
You probably fall in a hole or something.
你才是甜心呢
You're the sugar bush.
你掐我乳♥头♥了
You gave me a titty twist.
别在公众场合掐我乳♥头♥
Don't be titty-twisting me in public.
你还好吗
Uh, you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
好吧 听着小子 放松点 来吧
All right. Well, look, man, loosen up. Come on.
别这么紧张 喝上几杯 好吗
Don't be so tense. Have a few drinks, okay?
好了
All right.
我们走吧 宝贝
Let's shove off, Cap'n.
很高兴认识你 比利
Nice to meet you, Billy.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
该死
Shit.
我可以 我可以 我可以 我可以
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
去开后备箱吧
Get the trunk, please.
我能行 我能行
I got it, I got it.
把轮椅放到后面 走吧 把它收起来
Just put it in the back. Let's go. Take it away.
我来端吧
Let me take those.
她会说话吗
Can she say words,
还是说她只能发出一串元音
or does she just string together a series of vowels?
她会说话 妈
She can say words, Ma.
你的手怎么样了
How are your hands?
不太好 但我会没事的
Not great, but I'll be fine.
需要给你弄点止疼片吗
You need me to get you some Advil?
不用 我已经吃了
No, I already took some.
比利·波 格蕾丝·波
Billy Poe, Grace Poe.
我们能坐这吗
Okay to join?
当然了 快给她拉椅子 傻瓜
Of course. Pull her chair out for her, dingus.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢你的裙子 波太太
I like your dress, Mrs. P.
谢谢你 乔艾尔
Thanks, Joelle.
我一般不演讲
I don't do speeches,
但今晚我大概别无选择
but tonight I guess I don't have a choice.
我们先说个笑话吧 有何不可呢
Let's start off with a joke, 'cause why the heck not?
为什么稍微发福的
Why did the middle-aged,
中年橄榄球教练要过马路
slightly overweight football coach cross the road?
为什么
Why?
因为他把伟哥忘在另一边了
'Cause he left his Viagra on the other side.
还有战术手册 他把战术手册也忘了
And his playbook. He left his playbook, too.
别担心 杜利教练 我不是在说你
Don't worry, Coach Dooley, I'm not talking about you.
这是说所有橄榄球教练
This is football coaches in general.
在我们继续之前
Before we go any further,
出于对帕姆·诺维克的尊重
out of respect for Pam Novick,
我美丽的表姐帕姆 她就坐在那边
my beautiful cousin Pammy, who's sitting right over there
和她两个儿子之一
with one of her two boys.
很多人应该都知道
As many of you know,
昨晚 她丈夫皮特去世了
last night, her husband Pete passed away.
要是对这件事闭口不谈
And I think we'd all be faking it
那我们就不太真诚了
if we didn't at least acknowledge this fact.
皮特是个好人
Pete was a good man,
他会被每个人铭记
and he'll be missed by every one of us.
所以请大家现在
So if we could all now just
都为皮特默哀一下
take a moment of silence for Pete.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表