剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Mel says you told her you'd put in a good word
你会在儿童福利机构面前
with child welfare if she talked
-为我们说好话 -汤姆 别这样
- with you at the hospital. - Tom. Don't.
但我们还是没能把孩子要回来
But we still ain't got our kids back.
他很难过
He's upset.
我们都...我们只是很想孩子
We both... We miss them is all.
您能理解的
You can understand that.
我告诉过儿童服务机构梅兰妮很配合调查
I did tell child services that Melanie was cooperative.
现在你醒了 轮到和你谈话了
Now that you've woken up, it's your turn.
你妻子说你最后是从
Uh, your wife ID'd this man
这个人那里买♥♥的毒品
as the last person you bought drugs from.
是这样吗
You agree with that?
你知道他叫什么吗
You know his name?
不知道
No.
你从他那里买♥♥毒品
You bought from him,
但你却不知道他叫什么吗
but you have no idea what his name is?
他是个毒贩 又不是我最好的朋友
He was a dealer, not my fuckin' BFF.
就那么一次而已
It was just the one time.
那他呢
How about him?
我知道他叫什么吗
Do I know his name?
-没错 -我知道
- Sure. - I do.
我想你可能也知道
I guess you probably know it, too,
-因为他以前为你工作 -汤姆 别这样
- since he used to work for you. - Tom. Cut it out.
皮特·诺维克
Pete Novick.
你和皮特一起过吸毒吗
Did you ever use with Pete?
和他一起吸毒吗 没有 他贩毒
Use with him? No. He sold.
皮特·诺维克曾是你的毒贩吗
Pete Novick used to be your dealer?
他是个毒贩
He was a dealer.
我都说了
This is what I keep saying,
无数遍了
time and again.
每隔很长一段时间
Every once in a long while,
我们想找乐子的时候
we'd score a little coke,
就会从皮特那弄点白粉
from Pete, when we wanted to party.
就是点可♥卡♥因♥ 就这样
Just a little bit a coke, that's all.
好的 够了
All right. Enough.
"每隔很长一段时间"通常不包括
"Every once in a long while" does not normally include
"看我们儿子参加少年棒球联赛"
"while watching our son play Little League."
我才不管你俩有没有
Now I don't happen to give a shit whether or not
吸毒的问题
the two of you have a drug problem,
或是为什么 你们想要回孩子
or why-- when you're trying to get your kids back--
屋前草坪上还放着一堆蓝带啤酒罐子不管
you're chugging PBRs on your front lawn.
但我来这是要答案的
But I am here to get some answers,
如果你还是继续敷衍我
and I can make your lives pretty goddamn difficult
我不会让你日子好过
if you want to keep playing this game.
你过量吸食毒品前
Before you OD'd,
你买♥♥过掺杂其他东西的可♥卡♥因♥吗
did you ever buy cocaine mixed with anything?
诺维克想给我
Novick tried to get me to let him
掺点别的东西...什么阿片类的玩意...
sprinkle in a little something extra... Some opioid something...
但我知道人们会对那玩意上瘾
but I know folks get addicted to that crap,
所以我一直都在拒绝他
so I kept telling him no.
是什么阿片类药物
What opioid?
一些...
Some, uh...
芬太尼吗
Fentanyl?
对 就是那个
Yeah. That's the one.
他告诉我他有处方
Told me he had a prescription for it.
据说这样我就能知道那是一级货
That's how I was supposed to know it was grade A shit.
你知道他在哪里开药吗
Do you know where he got the prescription filled?
你会在哪里开药呢
Where do you fill a prescription?
-我想是药店吧 -汤姆
- A pharmacy, I guess. - Tom.
我只知道这个新来的家伙开始找上门来
All I know is this new guy starts coming around,
说他要接管皮特的地盘了
saying he's taking over Pete's territory,
然后我们的孩子要不回来了
and we ain't got our kids no more.
杰瑞史宾格秀
达瑞尔
我在睡觉 你感觉得到
And I'm sleeping. You can feel it.
于是我抬起头 她就这样站在我旁边...
So I looked up. She just standing over me like this...
杰克森药品杂货店
-行 好的 -谢谢
- Yeah, all right. - Thanks.
杰克森 伙计
Jackson, my friend.
他说他可以把药邮过来
He said he could email it,
但我告诉他我来取也行
but I told him the old way worked fine.
你服用可待因的镇痛效果更好吗
The codeine works better for you?
可待因 用于减轻疼痛的鸦♥片♥类药物
吃那个曲马多不管用 疼得我要命
Oh, that tramadol had me stopped up so bad
曲马多 合成的可待因类似物 镇痛药品
我都去急诊室了
I went to the ER.
我不是每天都去 但是这个药效更好
I'm still not going every day, but this is better.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
-我得走了 -好 没问题 再见
- Got to run. - Yeah, no problem. See you around.
你去哪了 哥们
Where you been, man?
我开了很远的路
Long, long drive.
行 很好
Okay, cool.
合作愉快
We're good.
你让我迟到了
You made me late.
很高兴见到你
It's been a pleasure.
我听他说什么
I heard him talking all kinds of smack
-他要开到二百码速 -不可能
- about rushing for 200 yards. - No way.
满嘴跑火车只会给自己招灾
Bumping at the gums will only get you hurt.
我要暴揍那个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna hit that motherfucker so hard,
能让他直接不认得妈
it's gonna send him back in time.
给他揍回童年
Back to his fucking childhood.
妈妈 那个黑人打我
Mama, that Black man hit me.
我们是来干吗的
Hey, yo. What're we here to do?
舒展胸肌 扭扭脖子
Flex these pecs and snap some necks!
我们走
Let's go!
来吧
Come on.
克里斯
Hey, yo, Chris.
怎么了 T
What up, T?
能帮我把这个拿进去吗
You mind taking this in for me?
-好的 -我一会就过去
- I got you. - I'll be right there.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你要多少
How much you want?
买♥♥这些钱的
Whatever this gets.
你要赊账多来点吗
You want more on credit?
不用了 就我和我女友用
I'm okay. It's just me and my girlfriend.
你可以走了
You can go.
好的
Right.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
我有47名委托人
I have 47 clients.
我的工作不是把母亲们弄上探监名单
It's not my job to get moms on visitors' lists.
而是让她们的儿子从监狱出来
It's my job to get sons out of prison.
好吧 你见到他后能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Okay. Can you at least call me as soon as you've seen him?
那也不是我的工作
That's not my job, either.
只要他签了合同 我的客户就是他 不是你
Once he signs the papers, he's my client, not you.
-你就不能给我打个电♥话♥吗 -格蕾丝
- Can you just call me? - Grace.
瑞秋 你有孩子吗
Rachel. Do you have kids?
我有
Yes, I do.
好吧 那你应该理解
Okay. Well, then you'll understand
我为什么一天给你打20通电♥话♥
why I'm gonna call you 20 times a day
从早到晚 直到你接电♥话♥
and into the night until you answer
告诉我我儿子怎么样了
and tell me how my son's doing.
我也想直接驻扎在你办公室
I would come camp out at your office,
但我没有车开
but I don't have a car to get there,
所以只能这样了
so this is the next best thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
律师来了 波 走吧
Lawyer's here, Poe. Let's go.
别让我说第二遍
Hey. Don't make me say it again.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你说什么
Excuse me?
让她回家 我没兴趣
Tell her to go home. I'm not interested.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're a fucking moron.
你在保护别人吗
You protecting somebody?
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表