剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
I mean now.
你现在为什么要跟我交朋友
Why are you friends with me now?
你为什么要这么做 哥们
Why are you doing this, man?
为什么冲着我发火 因为你生气还是...
Why are you coming at me like you're angry or--?
她结婚了
She got married.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
莉结婚了
Lee got married.
她提前毕业了
She graduated early,
两个星期前嫁给了她的男朋友
married her boyfriend two weeks ago.
搬到纽约跟他一起住 所以...
Moved in with him in New York City, so...
我想我们可以推断她再也不会回来了
I guess we can confidently infer she's never coming home.
我们都完蛋了
We're both fucked.
我被迫被永远留在这里照顾我父亲
I'm left permanently taking care of my father, and...
你失去了一生挚爱
you lost the love of your life.
你知道"推断"是什么意思吧
You know what "infer" means?
你要是知道就点点头
Just nod if you know what it means.
你可以停止跟我做朋友了
You can stop being friends with me.
既然我姐姐再也不回来了
Now that my sister's never coming back,
我是你和她之间仅剩的连接这个事也无所谓了
it won't matter anymore that I'm your last connection to her.
我知道"推断"是什么意思
I know what "infer" means.
你为什么跟我做朋友
Why are you friends with me?
你是唯一留下的
You're the only person left
让我感觉自己还有价值的人
who makes me feel like I'm worth anything.
比利
Billy.
艾萨克 不要
Isaac, don't.
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac!
妈的
Shit.
驱逐通知
已取消 欢迎回家
布尔警局
比利
Billy!
比利 你开着加热器 每天要用掉三十块钱
Billy, you run these heaters, it costs me 30 bucks a day.
如果你可以去砍点柴火
If you would just cut some fucking firewood,
说不定我们就能从这个债务大坑里爬出来
maybe we could climb out of this money pit.
别把热水都用光了
And do not use all the hot water.
我的背疼
Look, my back hurts.
我的手疼
My hands hurt.
我需要洗个澡
I-I need a shower.
比利
Billy.
需要我搬进去吗
Want me to bring 'em inside?
不用 我来吧 比利 对不起
No, I got it. Billy, I'm sorry.
我只是因为如今的处境烦心 我不想...
I'm just upset we're in this situation. I don't like...
我能...
Can I...?
比利
Billy.
来吧 进屋去 我做点晚餐我们吃
Come on. Come inside and let me make us dinner.
比利
Billy!
对不起
I'm sorry!
主街酒吧
我非常高兴能够回到
You know, it is wonderful to be back,
费城 在费城...
here in Philadelphia, in Pennsylvania...
"我丈夫已经三十年没操过我了
"My husband hasn't fucked me in 30 years,
所以我到宾夕法尼亚来操你们
so I'm here in Pennsylvania to fuck you,
不管你喜欢不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
把腿张开吧 钢人队的粉丝们"
Open wide, Steelers fans."
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
镇上所有人都成摩♥门♥教♥徒了吗
Everybody in town turn Mormon?
他们都去莱伦酒吧那 去庆祝了
They're all at Rylan's, celebrating.
他们没拍卖♥♥掉他的酒吧 那混♥蛋♥
They didn't auction his place. The prick.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
波本威士忌
Bourbon.
给我来瓶滚石啤酒 给杰克森再倒一杯
Give me a Rolling Rock and bring Jackson another.
这播的是什么
Come on with this.
宾州州立在比赛呢
Penn State's playing.
可得习惯习惯 她肯定要竞选
Got to get used to it. I bet she's running.
我觉得我们应该聊聊近况
I thought we should check in,
看看你的药吃得如何
see how you're doing with your meds.
我以为你要泡我呢
I thought you were wooing me.
我挺好的 大概吧
Well, I'm fine, I guess.
我没有...
I'm not...
很难说
You know, uh, it's hard to tell.
我已经吃了很久了
I've been on this crap a long time.
氯硝西泮和左洛复让我这样
Klonopin and Zoloft to pull me one way,
苯♥丙♥胺♥又让我那样
the Benzedrine the other way.
我都不记得正常是什么感觉了
I don't even remember what baseline's like for me.
你会好起来的
You'll get there.
老兵可喜欢创伤药了
The VA loves their PTS cocktail.
但是十年之后
But ten years later,
他们才知道有多难戒掉
vets realize how difficult it can be to stop.
继续吃吧
Just keep at it.
每周逐量减少2%的药量
Titrate down that two percent a week,
你不会有事的
and you're gonna be just fine.
希望吧
Yeah, well, here's hoping.
听着...
Oh, look, um...
等你有了多余的药
when you start to have leftover pills,
就拿回来给我
you bring 'em right back to me.
就不会忍♥不住吃了
So you won't be tempted.
大家现在开始退还阿片类药物了
People are doing that with their opiates now.
很有帮助
It's-it's really helpful.
如果我最近有点不爽 坐立不安
If I'm ticked off or kind of jumpy lately,
你觉得是什么情况
what do you make of that?
那你就是有点不爽 坐立不安
I think it means you're ticked off or kind of jumpy.
这才两周 你才降低4%的药
Um, it's only been two weeks. You're only down four percent.
等你降掉一半
You know, when you're down 50
大概六个月后
in, like, six months...
可能会有点难受
things can get a little shaky.
但要记得
But you got to remember,
-安非他明也要减少 -我知道
- you got to bring the amphetamines down, too. - Yeah.
-这很重要 -好 好 我...
- That's very important. - Yeah, yeah. No, I'm...
行吧 这可真有趣
All right, well, this has been fun.
跟你一起真愉快
You're a good date.
我只是觉得需要聊聊近况
I just thought we should check in.
不 我知道 我很感谢
Yeah. No, I-I know. Um, I appreciate it.
克洛伊 酒帮我冰好了吗
Chloe, you got that bottle on ice for me?
好了
Indeed I do.
"手指湖山谷 纽约香槟 起泡葡萄酒"
"Finger Lakes Valley, New York champagne, sparkling wine."
你给我的什么破玩意
What the fuck you giving me?
我以为你有法国货呢
I thought you had the French stuff.
你想要法国货 就去法国
You want the French stuff, move to France.
你该庆幸我没往葡萄酒里直接灌汽水
You're lucky I didn't just shoot some Fresca into the chardonnay
然后跟你说是香槟
and tell you it was champagne.
我想给她留下好印象
I'm trying to make a good showing here.
那就闭上嘴倒酒
So keep your mouth shut and pour.
有这绿瓶子和金箔纸就够讨她欢心了
She's gonna be impressed by the green bottle and the gold foil.
我真该把你的店关了 卖♥♥这垃圾货
I should shut you down for selling this crap.
抽屉里还有避孕套
I got some rubbers in the drawer.
你也要来点吗
You want to buy those, too?
你♥爸♥要是听了肯定会揍你
Your dad would've smacked you for that.
你说得对 抱歉 这话不合适
You're right. I'm sorry. That's inappropriate.
我应该为卖♥♥避孕套把你的店关了
I should shut you down for selling rubbers.
那可是我的经营范围
That's-that's my business model.
山谷里的屌♥够我俩卖♥♥了
There's enough dicks in the Valley to go around.
你好啊
Hi there.
他们没有法国香槟了
They, uh, didn't have any of the French kind,
但他们说这个一样好
but they say this is just as good.
肯定不可能 但是...我们可以尝尝
I mean, it can't be, but... we could try it anyway.
里面有酒和气泡吗
Does it have alcohol and bubbles?
据说都有
I'm told it has both.
那我就没意见
Then it's good for me.
写字漂亮的人是你吗
Hey, are you the one with the nice handwriting?
对 我想着应该声明一下
Yeah. I thought I should make it official.
快进来吧
Come on inside.
维吉尔不在吗
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表