剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Can't believe dealers are messing with fentanyl.
简直要毁了这个小镇
It's killing this town.
说到这个...
Speaking of--
你见过这个人吗
you ever seen this guy?
我说他看上去像是
I mean, it looks like he just
刚从十字架上爬下来
climbed down off the crucifix.
怎么了 这是毒贩吗
What, is that the dealer?
我正在调查
Trying to figure that out.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来不错 女士们
This looks good, ladies.
你们的议题是工作条件非常差...
Problematic working conditions in your issues program...
还有工资很低 还没有加班费
And the wages are low. And, uh, no overtime,
以及有32名员工支持我们
and 32 employees agree with us.
没错 我看到了 这是个不错的开始
Yeah, I see that. It's a solid start.
你说开始是什么意思
What do you mean, start?
我以为就要求30%的支持率
I thought 30% was the requirement.
是最低要求
Oh, the minimum requirement.
现实来看 102个人中只有32个人支持
Uh, look at it practically-- it's only 32 of a 102 people.
拿到这32份签名也并不简单
It wasn't exactly a cakewalk getting those 32 signatures.
你们下一步将面临的是投票
And the next step that you'll face is a vote.
支持或反对建立工会 你们需要51%的投票
For or against a union. You'll need 51%.
那意味着还需要20个人
That's 20 more people.
我建议争取到这么多人再提诉求
I'd recommend getting to that number for the petition.
这样你们的雇主会知道你们提交诉求时
That way your employer will understand when you hand this in
已经取得了大多数员工的支持
that you already have majority support.
还要20人
20 more.
那太多了
That's a lot.
我们得争取到那些墨西哥女孩的支持
We got to get the Mexican girls.
墨西哥人不怎么跟我们说话
The Mexican girls don't exactly talk to us.
-我们也一样 -如果争取到她们的支持
- Not that it isn't mutual. - Well, if you win them over,
想想这将给格尔西先生带去怎样的信息
think of the message it will send to Mr. Gelsey.
波教练
Yo, Coach Poe!
特伦特 你好吗
Trent, what's up?
教练说你可能会回归
Yo, Coach says you might be coming back?
是啊 但愿吧
Yeah, fingers crossed.
这是我女朋友 洛娜
Oh, hey, this is my girlfriend, Lorna.
-你好 -你好 得让他赶紧练好身体
- Hey. - Hi. Got to get him in shape
才能让你在集训中死命练他
before you kick his ass during two-a-days.
-让他围着球场看台跑 -我已经在跑了
- Make him run the bleachers. - I already am.
一天50圈
50 a day.
戴着垫肩吗
In pads?
没有
No.
-还没有 -懒鬼
- Not yet. - Slacker.
你得戴着垫肩跑100圈
You got to get to 100 with pads on.
从50圈开始 每天加10圈
Start with 50 and just add ten a day.
-你得监督他去做 -我会的
- You got to make him do it. - I will.
你想效力大学球队吗
You looking to play college ball?
在联♥系♥一个不错的全额运动奖学金
Talking to a decent D1.
是吗 哪一所
Yeah? Which one?
南伊利诺伊大学
Southern Illinois.
那很棒啊 伙计
Oh, that's awesome, man.
我很激动
Pretty pumped.
你的40码冲刺成绩是多少
Hey, what was your time in the 40?
4.5秒
Four-five.
-我说了吧 -靠 真的吗
- I told you. - Oh, shit. Really?
想当年我可是一头猎豹 伙计
Back in the day, I was a fucking panther, man.
我会帮你达到这个程度 你和我都是
I'll get you there. You and me both.
没问题 我们去跑看台吧
You got it. Let's go run some bleachers.
训练的时候见
See you at practice.
再见 特伦特 很高兴见到你
See you, Trent. Nice to meet you.
社区中心旅馆
你上哪去了
Where you been?
-我直接开过来了 -走吧
- I drove right here. - Let's go.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
伙计 这个走廊闻起来...
Oh, man, this-this hallway smells like...
幸福的对立面吗
The opposite of happiness?
我想他正在洗澡
I think he's taking a shower.
这可新鲜了
Wow. That's something new.
卡尔 卡尔
Karl. Karl!
我们赶时间
We don't have all day.
-搞什么 -嘿 卡尔
- Whoa, what the fuck? - Hey, Karl,
旁边还有洗澡间空着
not very neighborly to lock the door
锁上门可不太友好
when there are shower stalls available.
我比较注重隐私
Well, I like my privacy.
说真的 这不能等等吗
Seriously, this can't wait?
你认识这个人吗 看仔细了
You know this guy? Take a good look.
我...我不...
Oh, I-I don't... I...
我想或许认识
I think, maybe.
你想
You think?
好吧 他们都叫他鲍比
Yeah, okay, that's this dude they call Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby...?
他过去总跟着皮特·诺维克混
He used to run around with Pete Novick.
谢谢你提供的信息
Thank you for the insight,
但这点我看照片也知道
but I can tell that from the fucking picture.
你知道鲍比可能在哪吗
Do you know where Bobby might be?
我知道他在镇周边做生意
Well, I know he did business around the county.
生意 比方说汽车保险
Business, like auto insurance?
得了吧 伙计 他贩毒 在一些酒吧...
Come on, man. He-he deals. Some bars, some...
不 但他贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ 我不吸可♥卡♥因♥
No, but he deals coke. Coke's not my thing.
我更喜欢放松的 劲儿没那么大的
I-I prefer to chill, to take it down a notch.
你知道做这种人会在哪贩毒
You know where those type of dudes deal.
你说具体点 卡尔
You need to be more specific, Karl.
我是在尽力配合
Well, I'm trying to help.
或者我们也可以给你铐上手铐 让你裹着浴巾
Or we can cuff you and drag you down the hall in your towel,
当着所有邻居的面 从走廊被拖走
in front of all your neighbors,
然后把你塞进我警车的后座
and then stuff you into the back of my truck
带去警♥察♥局
and take you to the station.
这恐怕不利于你的隐私
Not so good for your privacy.
我听说过他有时晚上可能会在
I've heard some nights he might be
沙勒罗瓦的某间酒吧 我就知道这些
at some club up in Charleroi. That's all I know.
等等
Wait!
我给了你可靠的情报 你能打点我一些吗
Uh, gave you solid intel. You gonna hit me off?
"沙勒罗瓦的某间酒吧"叫可靠的情报
"Some club in Charleroi" is solid intel?
叫"布拉斯特斯"还是"巴斯特斯"之类的
Blusters or Busters or some shit.
是...是一间旧仓库
It-It's an old warehouse space.
我就知道这么多
It's all I got.
如果我们给你钱 我们都知道
If we give you money for that, we all know
你会用它来干什么
what you're gonna do with it.
老实说 我...我想去杂货店买♥♥点东西
To be honest, I-I was hoping to go grocery shopping.
我最近很喜欢吃扁豆 你喜欢扁豆吗
I been into lentils lately. You like lentils?
-不喜欢 -很好吃
- No. - Well, they're good.
-对你健康有益 -谢谢 卡尔
- They're good for you. - Appreciate it, Karl.
我发誓 哈里斯 我已经告别了过去的生活
Oh, on God, Harris. I-I'm done with that old life.
现在已经戒毒三周了
Clean three weeks now.
该死
Fuck.
格尔西制衣店
约瑟菲娜
Josefina.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -可以
- Can I talk to you a second? - Yeah.
我...我想你大概知道我们在
Okay. Um, I-I suppose you know about the signatures
收集签名 因为我们想试着
we're collecting 'cause we're trying
-给制衣厂成立工会 -我不感兴趣
- to unionize the shop. - I'm not interested.
等等 听我们把话说完 好吗
Just wait, uh, just hear us out, okay?
我知道你们要说什么
I already know what you're going to say.
加班费 改善工作环境
Overtime, working conditions.
你不想改善这些问题吗
Do you not want to improve those things?
当然想
Well, of course.
但要是签了情愿书 格尔西会开除我们
But if we sign a petition, Gelsey's gonna fire us.
不 他不能那么做 那么做违法
No, he can't do that. That-That's against the law.
也许开除你违法
Maybe for you.
但对我们而言 规章条例总是区别对待
But the rules are always different for us.
我妈和我姨妈都在申请签证和绿卡
My mom and my aunts are on visas and green cards.
你觉得我想搞砸这事吗
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表