剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
You don't seem to care what the county judge thinks.
我还以为
I was under the impression
你应该去抓坏人
you're supposed to be catching bad guys,
而不是做他们的律师
not serving as their lawyer.
我确实抓了他 还把他收了监
I did catch him, and I locked him up.
现在的问题是地检
The question now is whether the D.A.
是否要给那孩子
is going to embarrass herself
因酒吧斗殴而起诉他重罪 因而让自己丢脸
by charging a kid with a felony for a bar fight,
尤其是当时是另一个孩子追着他
especially when the other kid came after him,
还拿刺刀先刺伤了他
cut him first, with a bayonet.
现在这年头上哪去找刺刀
I mean, where do you even get a bayonet?
他们不是小孩
They're not kids.
这话说的有道理
That's a good point.
另一个人拿着刺刀追他
Another man came after him with a bayonet.
干这事你拿回扣了
You getting paid for this,
还是只是因为你在跟他妈妈上♥床♥
or is this just 'cause you're screwing his mama?
格伦 他还年轻 跟人打架了
Glenn, he's young and he's in a fight.
你记得那种时候
You remember those days.
血流喷涌 没有回头路
The blood starts pumping. There's no pulling back.
不 我不记得那种日子
No, I don't remember those days.
我以前是个胖子 还不会打架
I was a fat kid, bad fighter.
我会动嘴让自己脱困
I'd talk my way out.
91年2月 我当时在第二旅
In February '91, I'm with the Second Brigade
在伊♥拉♥克♥边境
just over the Iraq border.
布赛耶
Al Busayyah.
那时刚落日 我在边界巡逻
It's right after sunset, and I'm patrolling the perimeter,
沙漠中天色暗得很快
and it gets dark real quick in the desert.
有个拿着书包的男人
There's a man with a satchel.
他大约离我180米
I see him about 200 yards out.
无人之境
No-man's-land.
他在镇周围踱步
He's making a wide arc around town.
我大概有三分钟时间
I got maybe three minutes
直到我再也看不见他
till I won't be able to see him anymore.
我盯着那个书包
I'm staring at that satchel,
然后我的血液开始喷涌
and my blood starts going,
我的耳朵开始听见重击
and my ears start pounding,
然后我就无法思考了
and I'm not even thinking.
我把M16步♥枪♥举起来 朝他瞄准
My M16's coming up, and I'm sighting him.
我朝他走了几步
I'm leading him a bit,
然后扣动扳机 开始射击
and I'm squeezing the trigger, and I'm firing.
我不停地开枪
And I keep on firing,
甚至在他倒地以后
even once he goes down.
我打了25到30发
I'm talking 25, 30 rounds.
第二天早上 一名巡逻兵出去
Next morning, a patrol goes out,
看了一眼 几乎什么也没剩下
take a look, and there's hardly anything left.
只有血和破烂的衣服
Just blood and shredded clothing.
也没有书包
And no satchel.
有人过来拿走了吗 也许
Did someone come and take it? Maybe.
书包最开始就存在吗
Was it there in the first place?
但你受了威胁
But you're under threat,
就会开始维护自己
and you start defending yourself,
然后就停不下来了
and you just keep on going.
时间过去 威胁也没了
Past the time the threat's moved on.
也许男人就是这样
Maybe that's just what men do.
我说不好
I don't know.
但这绝对是年轻男人会干的事
But it's definitely what young men do.
我听说你要吃很多药
I hear you're on a mess of drugs
因为你在海外的驻军经历
because what you did overseas,
或是在皮茨堡警局的经历
or up in Pittsburgh PD,
让你做噩梦什么的
gives you bad dreams or something.
你这么听说的吗
That what you hear?
听着 孩子 别防御心太强
Listen, son, don't get defensive.
我们都有所欲
We're all on something.
世界上任何有都有所求
Everybody in the holler's on one thing or another.
你只需要小心 自己在这个烂摊子陷多深
You just be careful how far you wade out into this mess.
总有一刻 你会力不从心
At a certain point, you're in over your head.
全体起立 尊敬的帕隆法官出席
All rise. The Honorable Judge Paronne is now presiding.
都坐下吧
You may be seated.
我听说县地检
I understand the county district attorney
和被告已经商议完毕
and the defense counsel have had discussions
决定出席这次提审
leading up to this appearance?
-是的 法官阁下 -是的 法官阁下
- Yes, Your Honor. - We have, Your Honor.
检方诉波先生
The Commonwealth is charging Mr. Poe
三♥级♥袭击轻罪
with misdemeanor assault in the third degree.
检方同意
The Commonwealth is satisfied
这是个互相同意后的打斗
that this was a mutually agreed-upon combat
因此无需提起重罪指控
and, therefore, not eligible for felony charge.
波先生 你有强大且有说服力的盟友
Mr. Poe, you have an effective and persuasive advocate.
威廉·波 请起立
William Poe, please stand.
你明白自己面对的指控吗
Do you understand the charges brought against you?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
你怎么辩护
How do you plead?
有罪 先生
Guilty, sir.
我叛你六个月缓刑
I'm sentencing you to six months' probation.
我听说因为这次事件你丢了工作
I hear you lost your job as a result of this incident.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
在这六个月中你有地方住吗
Do you have a place to live during these six months?
和我母亲一起 先生
With my mother, sir.
小子 看着我
Son, look at me.
本州的这个地区有12%的失业率
We got 12% unemployment in this part of the state.
个人收入比宾夕法尼亚州其他地方少25%
Personal income is 25% less than the rest of Pennsylvania.
我听说你高中毕业后
I understand you got offered
获得了一个大学的橄榄球奖学金
a college football scholarship out of high school.
说话 小子
Speak up, son.
是的 先生 没错
Yes, sir, I did.
我不知道你为什么没接受
Well, I don't know why the hell you didn't take it.
我建议你抓住机会
I suggest you seize that opportunity,
为了你自己 也为了其他人
for your good and everybody else's.
法庭休庭
We're adjourned.
*我在老旧的走廊上漫步*
*Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk*
*遇见了姑娘 停下嬉谈*
*I met a little girl and we stopped to talk*
*在一个美好的日子*
*Of a fine, soft day-I-ay*
*我问你 朋友*
*And I ask you, friend*
*小伙子能干什么*
*What's a fella to do?*
*因为她的头发乌黑 眼睛湛蓝*
*'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue*
*我立马知道*
*And I knew right then*
*我要旋转一圈*
*I'd be taking a whirl*
来吧
Come on!
-来嘛 过来 -等等
- Come on. Come here. - Wait.
把音乐关小点
Just turn down the music for a minute.
等我一会
Just need one minute.
你要去哪
Where you going?
-宝贝 拜托 -稍等
- Babe, come on. - Just a second.
-戴尔 -你看起来很美
- Hi, Del. - You look pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我 我知道今天很漫长
Listen, I-I... I know it's been a long day,
情绪波动也很大 但如果你有心情
lot of emotions, but if you're up to it,
今天他们进了真正的法国酒
they got some of the actual French stuff in today,
而且我解冻了一些秋天的鹿肉排
and I defrosted a couple venison steaks from the fall.
一直在冷冻室 但还是很美味
They've been in the freezer, but they'll still be good.
我想我可以给你做点晚餐
I thought I could cook you some dinner.
我们可以庆祝一下
We could celebrate a bit.
天哪 戴尔
God, Del.
你太体贴了
That's really sweet of you.
但这...今天很漫长
But it's... it has been a long day.
而且说真的 我只是
And, to tell you the truth, I-I just, uh...
当比利还小时
You know, when Billy was little
我们很缺钱
and we were real tight for cash,
我想我们大概有一整年所摄入的蛋白质只有鹿肉
I think the only protein we ate for a year was venison.
所以从那以后我就...
So since then I just...
我说不好 你真的很体贴
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表