剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Got a long way to go.
你有什么人去投奔吗
You got somebody to go to?
没有
No.
我有佐伊 她在拉斯维加斯等着我
I got Zoe. She's waiting for me up in Vegas.
我本要省点钱去买♥♥张汽车票
I was gonna try to save some money and buy a bus ticket,
可后来想 去他妈的
but I said fuck it.
我就直接出发 上路找她了
I'm-a just get on the road and be on my way.
我要去加州
I'm going to California.
大家都说要去那里
That's where they all going.
想成为电影明星
Looking to be a movie star.
关于我们的朋友欧嘉 我有所了解
I know something about our friend Olga.
我知道她喜欢穿光滑的内衣
I know that she favors the satiny kind of underwear.
质地好有光泽 通常是紫色的
Nice and shiny, often purple.
蓝紫色或是淡紫色的
Violet or lilac.
你可以翻译一下
You can translate.
我不知道
I have no idea where the fuck
她到底想说什么 但你翻译吧
she's going with this, but go ahead.
我个人喜欢穿棉质内衣
Me, personally, I go with cotton,
红黄蓝三原色 除非我真有什么理由
primary colors, unless I got a real reason
才会穿上时髦内衣 不幸的是
to put something snazzier on, which, unfortunately,
这种时候太少了
is not very often.
我是怎么知道你这事的呢
How do I know this about you?
因为 我一周有三次
Because, three times a week,
看到你在更衣室换衣服
I see you change in that locker room
准备去家得宝上夜班打扫卫生
for your night shift cleaning at Home Depot,
我看到你奋力紧抓拉链
and I see you struggling to grip tight
想把衣服拉上
on your zipper to pull it up.
我拉上外套拉链时也同样费劲
I got the same struggle zipping up my coat,
尤其是在轮班结束的时候
especially at the end of a shift.
我们的这份工作 会损害我们的身体
This work we do takes a toll on our bodies,
我们的双手
on our hands.
我们应该得到医疗福利
We deserve health benefits.
你和我应该不用花
You and me should be able to go see a doctor
整整一周的薪水去看医生
without blowing a full week's paycheck.
这就是为什么我们努力想组建工会
I mean, that's why we're trying to get this done.
你甚至不该去打第二份工
You shouldn't even have to have a second job.
我们干活 给格尔西赚钱
We do the work that gives Gelsey his money,
我们怎么着也该在格尔西那分一杯羹
and we ought to share in that somehow.
这才是我成长的 劳动至上的美国
That's the working America I grew up in,
我非常怀念它
and I miss it big-time.
达莉娅 你的女儿想上大学
Dalia, your daughter wants to go to college.
你得为她存钱
You got to save for that.
我们就这样开始使之成为可能
I mean, this is how we start to make that possible.
我能问下加班费的事吗
Um, can I ask about overtime?
好 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
是这样 我们都在周末加班
So, we all work extra shifts on the weekends,
但我们从未得到任何加班费
but we've never gotten any overtime for it.
没错 我也是这样
Yeah. I do the same thing.
州法律规定超过40小时后
State law makes it so workers are supposed to get
工人们该获得1.5倍的加班费
time and a half over 40 hours,
但如果不成立工会 永远都没有加班费
but we'll never get there if we don't unionize.
我们得团结一致
We got to stick together.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们会...我们会考虑一下
We're gonna... we're gonna think about it.
我理解
I understand
你们担心会惹麻烦
you're worried about causing trouble.
要是我觉得这样不利你们的移♥民♥身份
I would never ask any of you to do this
我绝对不会请求你们这么做的
if I thought it was gonna screw with your immigration status.
我需要你们知道
I need you to know that.
乔告诉我 你们都有证件或是绿卡
Jo tells me you all got papers or green cards,
我和我们的律师谈了
and I talked to our lawyer,
如果格尔西敢乱来
and she will haul Gelsey's ass to court
她会把他告上法庭
if he does anything to mess with that.
我向你们保证
You have my word.
好
Sí.
-好 -好
- Sí. - Sí.
-非常好 -可以
- Bueno. - Okay.
可以吗
Okay?
可以
Okay.
-可以 -可以
- Okay. - Okay.
是的 可以
Yes, okay.
太棒了
Fuckin' A.
真是太棒了
This is wonderful.
-很好 -是啊
- Fuckin' A. - Yeah.
你们这么做很正确
You're doing the right thing.
好了 把你的名字打印出来
Uh, okay, print your name
在旁边方框里签名
and sign in the box next to it.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, ma'am.
这是威廉·波的住所吗
Is this the residence of William Poe?
肯沃斯公♥司♥
希望你准备好请我吃饭了
Hope you prepared to be a gentleman.
我今早上胃口可好了
I got a big-ass appetite this morning.
怎么了
What's the matter?
怎么 你是想要各付各的吗
What, you gonna make me go Dutch?
我没有...我...
I don't... I'm...
我算是破产了
I'm kind of broke.
他们还拿走了你的钱吗
They took your money, too?
差不多吧
Something like that.
来吧 这边走
Come on, let's go this way.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
他们会扔掉
They got to throw shit out
在加热灯下放太久的食物
after it's been under the hot lights too long.
你要鸡肉的还是牛肉的
Chicken or beef?
-鸡... -不行 你吃牛肉
-Uh, chi-- - Nah, you take beef.
吃牛肉等于吃人肉
That's cannibalism or some shit.
知道吗 他们做过研究
You know, they did a study that found
发现大多餐馆里的细菌
there was way more bacteria
比垃圾箱里的还多
inside most restaurants than in garbage bins.
谁做的研究
Who did?
他们做的
They did.
对 好吧 研究人员
Right. Okay, the study people.
说的太对了
Damn straight.
研究人员
Study people.
他们让同行评议过吗
They get it peer-reviewed?
-什么 你说研究报告吗 -对
- What, the study? - Yeah.
你知道的 可能没有
You know, probably not.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
去他们的
Fuck them.
去他妈的
Fuck people.
我赞成你说的
I'm with you on that.
去他妈的
Fuck people.
他们在考虑再开一家餐厅
Well, they're thinking about opening another restaurant.
-真的吗 -我以为他们会考虑退休
- Really? - I thought they'd be thinking about retirement,
但他们在桑迪赛德买♥♥了个店铺
but they found this deal on a space in Shadyside.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你知道这件事吗
Did you know this was happening?
你别着急 格蕾丝
Slow down, Grace.
不要跟我说别急
Don't tell me to slow down.
你知道这到底是怎么回事吗
Do you realize what the fuck is going on?
这到处都是警♥察♥
There are deputies crawling all over the place.
我这就来
I'm coming.
百分百
纯棉
花色丝质大手帕
男性色盲数量比女性多
More men are color-blind than women
因为主要导致色盲的基因
because the genes most responsible for color blindness
在X染色体上
are on the X chromosome.
你知道吗 你大声说出了很多
You know, you say a lot of stuff out loud
别人通常藏在心里的话
that people usually keep inside their heads.
抱歉
Sorry.
正是这些大头巾的作用
That's actually what these bandanas do.
每种颜色都在人脑海种传达了一些信息
Each color says something to a man inside his head.
你懂得这门语言 你就能和所有男孩聊天
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表