剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
You officially have a clean slate.
你应该把这个给高中的雇主看
You'll want to show this to the employer at the high school.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
还有 小子
And, son.
听我一句
Word to the wise:
别搞砸这次机会了
don't fuck this up.
但我那天找到后就吃了
But I found some the other day and I ate 'em.
人一旦饿了
People be hungry.
什么都吃
Fuckin' eat anything.
地鼠 负鼠 花栗鼠
Gopher, possum, chipmunk,
松鼠 兔子 老鼠
squirrel, rabbit, mice.
-花♥园♥蛇 -你从不闭嘴吗
- Garden snake. - You ever shut the fuck up?
要命了
Goddamn.
我认识一哥们 直接吃了蝙蝠
I knew a dude, straight-up ate a bat, man.
吸血鬼那种蝙蝠吗
Vampire bat?
不 就是普通蝙蝠
Nah, just a regular bat.
而且他是用固体酒精烤了蝙蝠
He cooked the fucking thing over a can of Sterno.
他都没洗什么的
He ain't clean it or nothing.
这算什么
That ain't shit.
我有一次见到一哥们吃了自己的狗
Once I saw this dude eat his own dog.
-滚边去 -我发誓
- Fuck off. - Swear to God.
前一晚 这家伙还跟狗一起吃饭
One night, the dude was sharing his dinner with it.
后一晚
The next night,
他就把狗烤了
he was barbecuing the damn--
别再朝我扔东西了
Yo, stop throwing fucking shit at me!
-放松 -冷静点
- Yo, yo, relax! - Calm the fuck down.
-把刀收起来 -你对我有意见吗 畜生
- Put the knife away. - You got a problem with me, fucker?
老兄 冷静点
Hey, man, calm the fuck down.
搞什么 老兄 快坐下
What the fuck? Man, sit the fuck down, now.
别再朝他扔东西了
Stop throwing shit at him.
我觉得帕姆今天很感动
I think Pam was really moved today.
肯定花了不少钱才能办得这么体面
Must have cost a good bit to pull that off.
大家都出钱了
Well, everybody kicked in.
那些家伙出的钱不可能够
There's no way what the boys put in came close to covering it.
你可以承认自己做了好事 德尔
It's okay to take credit for doing a good thing, Del.
你在匹兹堡经历过很多这样的葬礼吗
You had a lot of ceremonies like that up in Pittsburgh?
一些吧
Some. Yeah.
但我们从没吹过风笛
But we never did the bagpipe thing.
那是史蒂夫的主意
That was Steve's idea.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
为了不谈论自己你真是什么都愿意
You will do anything to not talk about yourself.
你知道我妈最后怎么治理我爸的吗
You know what my mom finally did with my dad?
她发明了一个叫做感情周五的日子
She instituted what she called Feelings Friday.
-老天 -她画了一张有20个表情的表
- Boy. - She wrote up a chart of 20 emotions.
每周的最后一顿饭
End of the week meal,
他必须指一个表情
he had to point to a feeling,
说出他哪天感受到了 以及为什么
say it out loud and on what day he felt it and why.
否则她就不给他吃饭
Or else she wouldn't feed him.
有饥饿这个表情吗
Is hungry an emotion?
你最好注意自己 否则我也去画个表
You better watch yourself or I'm gonna go get a chart.
德尔
Del.
我知道我之前搞砸了
I know I fucked up before.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
但是
But...
我想让你感觉你能告诉我一切
I want you to feel like you can tell me things.
我想了解你
I want to understand you.
这样我们才能一起走下去
So we can try to make things work.
你不喜欢讨论匹兹堡
You don't like to talk about Pittsburgh.
任何大城市的警探都会看到很多糟心事
A detective in any big city sees a lot of terrible stuff.
所以你就突然收拾行囊走了吗
So one day you just picked up and took off?
对
Yep.
为了布尔吗
For Buell?
我喜欢布尔
I like Buell.
我在林子里建了个不错的小屋
I mean, I built a solid cabin in the woods.
遇见了一个不错的姑娘
Met a nice girl.
你真的想知道匹兹堡发生了什么吗
You really want to know what happened in Pittsburgh?
我真的想
I really do.
我遇到了一个操蛋的案子
I caught a fucked-up case.
改变了我对同事的看法
Changed how I saw the people I worked with.
发现我自以为让我成为更好之人的工作
Realized the job I thought was making me a better man
其实在毒害我
was actually poisoning me.
有个圣日耳曼小学的八岁小孩
This eight-year-old at Saint Germaine Academy
他的母亲陪他来到警局
gets walked into my station by his mother.
他的浑身上下全是吻痕
He had hickeys up and down his body.
他的胃 他的腿
His stomach, his legs.
一共14个
14 of 'em.
看起来像是被水蛭攻击了
Looked like he'd been attacked by leeches.
天呐
Good God.
地检起诉了他的英语老师
The D.A. charged his English teacher.
给孩子做了准备 以为他准备好了
Prepped the kid. Thought he was ready.
庭审时 那孩子上了证人席
At trial, the kid gets on the stand,
老师把他怀孕的妻子和小女儿带来
and the teacher has his pregnant wife and baby daughter
就坐在他身后
sitting right behind him.
他妻子开始啜泣 眼泪止不住地流
And the wife starts crying, tears just streaming down.
我们的孩子看了一眼那个妻子 直接沉默了
Our kid takes one look at the wife and goes completely mute.
然后老师伸出手拍拍他妻子的腿
Then the teacher reaches behind to pat his wife on the leg.
他一碰到她
Soon as he touches her,
那孩子就在证人席上尿裤子了
the kid pisses his pants right there on the stand.
法官把两方律师都叫去办公室
The judge calls the lawyers into his chambers,
说没人谈及犯罪 那就没有犯罪
says with no one to speak to the crime, there is no crime.
把案件撤销了
Dismisses the case.
告诉我至少学校把那人开除了
Well, tell me the school at least fired the guy.
他自己离开了那地方
He skipped town on his own.
几个月后 我队里的其他警探
A few months later, the other detectives in my squad,
他们找到了他
they track him down.
他住在密尔沃基城外的一个小镇
He's living in a little town outside Milwaukee.
那时候第二个孩子已经出生
Had the second baby by then.
那些家伙告诉我 "我们要去
The guys tell me, "We're going to Wisconsin.
你确保自己今晚去一个人多的酒吧"
You make sure you're in a crowded bar tonight."
他们杀了他
They killed him.
当时我只需要说 "不 谢谢"
All I had to say was, "No, thank you."
但我让他们做了
But I let them do it.
我们一起宣的誓是
The oath we all took together was,
"我们为彼此奉献
"We do this for each other.
彼此的案件 逃脱法律制裁的案件"
Each other's cases, the bad ones that got away."
我在他们没让我还债前就离开了警队
I left the force before they could ask me to repay the debt.
我没守住誓言
I broke my oath.
你让自己脱离了一个糟糕的形势
You got yourself out of a bad situation,
免得做出会让自己后悔的事
before you did something terrible.
你做出了改变
You made a change.
不是所有人都有勇气这么做
Not everybody has the courage to do that.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是累坏了
I'm just wiped out.
你能给我开一片吗
Could you open one of those for me?
谢了
Thanks.
爸 昨天的事我很抱歉
Dad, I'm sorry about yesterday.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
我知道
I know.
这对我们俩来说都很难
It was rough for both of us.
移♥民♥边境危机
非法移♥民♥入境独家视频
他们一群一群地来 就像入侵一样
They're coming in hordes. It's like an invasion.
没有别的说法了
There's no other way to put it.
我们被入侵了
We are being invaded.
而我们所谓的政♥府♥又干了什么呢 无动于衷
And what is our so-called government doing about it? Nothing.
我们能不看这个吗
Can we not watch this, please?
新闻有什么不对
What's wrong with the news?
这不是新闻 而是种族歧视
It's not news. It's racism.
如果有墨西哥人治愈癌症的新闻
If there were stories about Mexicans curing cancer,
他们肯定也放
they'd show it.
你的孩子有一半墨西哥血统
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表