剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
You know the language, you can talk to all the boys.
他们看到一种颜色 就知道你想做什么
They see a color, they know exactly what you looking to do
或者你想被如何对待
or what you want to have done to you,
而你甚至都还没开口
and you haven't even opened your mouth.
还没开口
Yet.
那边 看
There, look.
他在说 "我想吮吸一根大老二"
He's saying, "I want to suck a big old dick."
真的吗
Is this really a thing?
要是你超过五十岁就是了
It is if you over 50.
那边穿米色衣服的老兄
That creamy beige brother over there,
他在说 "我想被人舔菊花"
he's saying, "I want to get my ass ate."
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
要是我什么也不想做呢
What if I don't want to do anything?
有时不是你想要什么
Sometimes it's not about what you want
而是你没钱的话会做什么来赚钱
but what you'll do to make some money when you don't have it.
我可能会做手活
I would want to do a hand job.
没人这么说
Nobody says it like that.
手活吗
A hand job?
"我可能会做手活"
"I would want to do a hand job."
这句话甚至语法都不对
It's not even grammatically correct.
行吧 你是想别人摸你的鸡♥巴♥
All right, now, would you like your dick yanked,
还是想摸别人的鸡♥巴♥
or would you like to yank a dick?
或者都行
Maybe either.
你想摸别人的鸡♥巴♥ 并同时挣点钱
You want to yank a dick and get paid for it.
理论上说是这样
Theoretically.
该死
Shit.
-你在干嘛 -快点
- What are you doing? - Come on.
快来
Come on.
这个地方的负能量太重了
This place got some bad energy.
我们得找个新地点
We're gonna find a new spot.
听天由命吧[阿♥拉♥伯语]
Inshallah.
-你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗 -不是
- You're a Muslim? - No.
但我是黑人
But I am Black.
我和我弟弟期望到拉斯维加斯
Me and my little brother are looking to get to Vegas
去见我们妈妈
to see our mom.
我不去拉斯维加斯
Not going to Vegas.
那你去哪
Where are you going?
代顿[俄亥俄州的城市]
Dayton.
没错
That's right.
我们妈妈就在代顿
Our mom's in Dayton.
我记得你刚刚说她在拉斯维加斯
I thought you said she was in Las Vegas.
她搬家了
Uh, she moved.
抱歉 警长 我不能让你进去
Sorry, Chief. Can't let you pass.
你不能什么
Can't what?
弗兰克
Frank.
跟我来 德尔
Walk with me, Del.
你走进费耶特县任何一个小镇
You go into any town in Fayette County,
你搜查屋子的时候 需要打电♥话♥给警长
you pick up the phone and you give the chief a call
而布尔城就归我管 你得先知会我
when you're raiding a house, and Buell is my town.
我手♥机♥一直开着震动 就放在我裤兜里
I keep my phone on vibrate, nestled in my ass crack,
一整个早上我没收到你的任何消息
and I felt nothing from you all morning.
-你说完了 -搞什么鬼 弗兰克
- You done? - What the fuck, Frank?
赫利茨来了电♥话♥ 她希望你退出
Herlitz made the call. She wants you out.
-操♥他♥妈♥的苏·赫利茨 -就算用你的老二也办不到
- Fuck Sue Herlitz. - Not even with your dick.
你在跟我说什么
What are you saying to me?
我在告诉你你已经知道的事情
I'm telling you what you already know.
这是你女朋友的住所
This is your girlfriend's habitation,
你为了你女朋友的儿子
and you've got history with Herlitz
和赫利茨有过节
over your girlfriend's boy,
你已经被地方检察官下令
and you've been removed from this case
撤出这个案子
by order of the district attorney.
所以如果你要抱怨 你可以跟那个
So if you've got beef, you can take it up
支起"支持苏"大牌子的女人提
with the lady on the "stand with Sue" billboards.
-什么时候的事 -就是现在 警长
- When'd this happen? - It's happening now, Chief.
现在还是叫我"警长"
Now it's "Chief"?
没错 暂时是
Yeah, for now.
-帕隆签字同意了 -你觉得呢
- Paronne signed off on this? - What do you think?
基于什么 无法证实的谣言吗
On what, circumstantial bullshit?
目击证人
Eyewitness.
-谁 -我说过了 目击证人
- Who? - I told you. Eyewitness.
他说他看到了事发经过
Says he saw it happen.
喊那个孩子的名字
Named the kid.
是同一个人吗
This the same guy,
监控照片上和皮特·诺维克一起
the one in the surveillance photo with Pete Novick,
-看着像复活基♥督♥的那个人吗 -可能是
- looks like the risen Christ? - Could be.
你审问过他 却不知道他什么样
You questioned him, and you don't know what he looks like?
目击证人是打电♥话♥来的
The eyewitness called in.
上帝之子留名了吗 还是这又是一通匿名电♥话♥
Son of God leave a name, or is this another anonymous call,
或是通过什么神秘的方式
mysterious ways and such?
长官 有东西你得来看看
Sir, we got something to show you.
我只能告诉你这些 德尔
That's all I have for you, Del,
所以别再问了 让我去做我的工作
so stop digging and let me do my job.
好吗
Fair?
照顾好你姐姐
Take care of your sister, now.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry. I will.
你觉得这好笑吗
You think that's funny?
-他只是... -我是你的马子吗
- He just-- - Am I your bitch?
-什么 我没有... -你不了解我
- What? I didn't-- - Yo, you don't know me.
你没权利说我的任何事情
You don't have the right to say anything about me.
你为什么生气
Why are you mad?
等下
Hold on.
该死 佐伊 什么事
Goddamn, Zoe, what is it?
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I--
是啊 佐伊 我说过我在路上了
Yeah, Zoe. I said I'm on my way.
有空我再打给你 我现在没时间讲电♥话♥
I'll call you when I can talk, and I can't talk right now.
你想一切办法
You take whatever you're holding onto
撑一下 直到我打给你...
and keep holding onto it until I call you b--
挂我电♥话♥
Hung up on me.
这也得怪你
That's on you, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意轻贱你 我...
I didn't mean any disrespect. I--
好吧 或者你可以补偿我
Yeah, well, maybe you make it up to me.
你去赚四十块怎么样
How'd your fine ass like to make $40?
四十块
Forty dollars?
喜欢这个吗
You like what you see?
宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡
挂了还打 没点数啊
Take a hint, pal.
你不问问其他人的意见
You don't consult with anybody.
只是闷头向前冲 想做什么就做什么
You just plow ahead and do whatever you want.
把我家变成了施工工地 我不要这样
Turning my house into a construction site, I don't need.
哈里斯警长
Chief Harris.
抱歉擅闯进来 门开着
Sorry to barge in. Door was open.
-快请进 把这个女孩抓走 -爸爸
- Come on in. Arrest this girl. - Dad.
-什么罪名 -擅闯民宅
- What's the charge? - Breaking and entering,
做些我不想要的事情
and doing shit I don't want.
天呐 爸爸
Jesus, Dad.
这相当严重了 你打算怎么为自己辩护 小姐
That's pretty serious. How do you plead, young lady?
我想还是认罪吧
Guilty, I guess.
来杯咖啡吗 哈里斯警长
How about a cup of coffee, Chief Harris?
这是贿赂吗
Is that a bribe?
只是杯咖啡
It's a cup of coffee.
下次再喝吧
I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that.
和我出去谈谈吧 孩子
Take a walk outside with me, son?
欢迎回来 莉
Welcome home, Lee.
我让你们俩自己裁定吧
I'm gonna let you two adjudicate this on your own,
看是否可以在我不插手的情况下解决
see if you can't work it out without me.
-好吗 -我交税了
- All right? - I pay my taxes.
我期望在我需要的时候有警♥察♥庇护
I expect police protection when I ask for it.
很高兴见你有所好转 亨利
Glad to see you're feeling better, Henry.
我觉得这对你来说是件好事
This is gonna be a good thing for you. I can feel it.
-你和你妈妈谈过了吗 -没有
- You talked to your mother? - No.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表