剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Going cold turkey.
这药可不少
That's a lot of pills.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're up for this?
这会让事情变得不确定
It could make things a little erratic.
是时候了
It's time.
那随便你
Suit yourself.
县治安官警♥察♥局抓了一个人
County sheriff's office picked up the guy
就是把有毒不纯的可♥卡♥因♥
who sold that lethal dose of
卖♥♥给特伦特·蒂斯德尔那人
tainted cocaine to Trent Tisdell.
那真是好消息
So that's good news.
确实是好消息
That is good news.
带他来问话了
Had him in for questioning.
希望能找出
Hoping to work it back
那个在整个县卖♥♥毒品的家伙
to whoever's selling around the county.
听起来这个治安官干得很不错
Well, I mean, sounds like the sheriff is doing good police work.
对 有时我们的社区领袖
Yeah, sometimes our community leaders
真的能为人♥民♥办事
actually come through for us.
重塑你对人的信心
Restores your faith in people.
保重 杰克森
Take care, Jackson.
皮特·诺维克 布尔镇
前橄榄球新星因涉嫌谋杀♥警♥♥察♥被捕
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了 有我在
It's okay. It's okay. I got you.
呼吸 艾萨克
Just breathe, Isaac.
呼吸
Breathe.
那不是谋杀
It wasn't murder.
是自卫
It was self-defense.
算是吧
Sort of.
当时我们正要出去
We were heading out of town.
我们走着路 他在送我
We were walking. He was seeing me off.
然后比利看到一个人进了废弃的钢铁厂
And then Billy saw this guy dip into an abandoned steel mill.
是个与他过去有过节的前警♥察♥
It was this ex-cop who had messed with him in the past,
所以...比利跟着他进去了
so... Billy went in after him.
过了一会 比利没出来
After a minute, Billy didn't come out,
我就跟着进去了
so I followed him in.
然后我看到这个
And I saw that this...
另一个人拿着刀抵着他的脖子
other guy had a knife to his neck,
就像...那种猎刀
like... a hunting knife.
然后前警♥察♥躺在地上
And the ex-cop was on the ground,
离他们大概十英尺吧
about ten feet away from them, I think.
比利肯定是打倒了他
Billy must've knocked him down.
然后这个前警♥察♥站了起来
And then the ex-cop got up
看起来他打算拿刀 这时候
and it looked like he was getting a knife when...
我拿着扳手走到他身后
I came up behind him with a wrench
扳手是我在钢铁厂的地上捡到的
I found on the floor of the steel mill.
我砸了那个前警♥察♥的后脑勺
I hit the ex-cop in the back of the head
用尽全力
as hard as I could.
看起来他要伤害比利
It seemed like he was gonna hurt Billy.
我很确定 我...
I-I was sure of it, I...
流了很多血
It was a lot of blood.
那比利现在在哪里
And where's Billy now?
我刚发现他进监狱了
Just found out he's in prison.
等待候审
Waiting trial.
他被指控一级谋杀
He was charged with murder one,
为了我杀的人
for the man I killed.
我觉得他为了我放弃了自己的生命
I think he's giving up his life for me.
当你说他的名字时 你的表情都变了
You know, when you say his name, your face changes.
你很在乎他
You care about him a lot.
-你们俩是... -不是
- Were you two...? - No.
不是那样
It wasn't like that.
白土镇
-谢了 贝儿 -谢谢
- Thanks, Belle. - Thanks.
别靠近那个角落
Don't go too close to that corner.
那是厄运角落
It's the bad luck corner.
你在这里和那里没关系
You're fine here and-and there.
好好享用你们的茶
Well, enjoy your tea, boys.
甘菊茶
Chamomile.
听说让人安神
Supposed to be calming.
那你来这里干什么
So what are you doing here, Jackson?
看起来县治安官已经接近真♥相♥了
It appears the county sheriff is getting wise to things.
他们在问那个瘦子
They've been questioning the Emaciated One.
要不了多久他就会说漏嘴
And it's only a matter of time until he slips up
然后供出你的朋友迈克
and gives them your friend Michael.
-很好 -我拿我的公♥寓♥发誓
- Great. - And I'll bet my flat, white ass
那个混♥蛋♥肯定会跟地检谈条件
that nimrod will take a fucking deal from the D.A.
并出♥卖♥♥♥我们
and rat us out.
听着 我们的底线
Look, the bottom line here?
绝不能让警♥察♥查到迈克
We can't have anything leading the police back to Michael,
因为这会让他们直接找到这里
because it'll lead them directly to this porch,
然后是我的药店
and then to my fucking pharmacy.
我们现在处在一大堆完犊子的事件中心
And we are now in the center of a complete fucking shit show.
放轻松 好吗
Just chill out, okay?
我会搞定
I'll take care of it.
你怎么搞定
You'll take care of it how?
喝你的茶吧
Just drink your tea.
像老太太说的
Like the old lady said...
让人平静
it's calming.
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac?
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚跟消防部的
I just got off the phone
埃迪·罗讲完电♥话♥
with Eddie Roe at the fire department.
他们正在往纵火的方向调查
They're looking at possible arson.
周围的财产没问题
Surrounding property is fine.
真不敢相信有人这么做
I can't believe somebody actually did that.
那是块美丽的土地 格蕾丝
It's a beautiful piece of land, Grace.
你永远拥有这个
You'll always have that.
有什么我们能做的吗
Is there anything we can do?
关于火灾吗
About the fire?
关于比利
About Billy.
我儿子就要在那个监狱里终身监禁了
My son is gonna spend the rest of his life in that prison,
他肯定撑不下去
and he's not gonna make it.
你应该看看他
I mean, you should've seen him.
他看起来就像
He-he looked like a...
受虐的动物
abused animal.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你经历了很多 你太累了
You have been through a lot. You're exhausted.
你需要好好睡一觉
What you need is a good night's sleep.
对 抱歉 我的思绪
Yeah. Sorry. My mind's...
乱得很
it's all over the place.
谢谢你收留我
Thank you for taking me in.
你想在这住多久都可以 好吗
You can stay here as long as you need to, okay?
我的东西都归你
What's mine is yours.
巴德和我是你拥有的最好的室友
Bud and me are gonna be the best roommates you ever had.
你应该看看巴德会怎么对待一堆衣服
You should see what Bud can do with a load of laundry.
世界一流的叠衣服技巧
World-class folding skills.
我会好好照顾你
I am gonna take such good care of you.
我也会好好照顾你 格蕾丝
I'm gonna take good care of you, too, Grace.
因为现在就是你和我了 对吧
Because this is what this is now, right?
现在就是你和我了
This is what this is now.
对
Yes.
我都是你的 德尔
I am all yours, Del.
完全属于你
You have me completely.
而且我们要为做常人做不到的事
And we are gonna go above and beyond for each other.
因为我愿意为你做任何事
Because I would do anything for you.
你愿意为我做任何事吗
Would you do anything for me?
-愿意 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
我知道他在哪里
I know where he is.
谁
Who?
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表