剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
莉 我不想为自己辩护
Lee, I'm not trying to defend myself.
我跟你说了
I told you that.
-别这么看我 -怎么样
- Don't look at me like that. - Like what?
好像你认为我并不知道那意味着什么
Like you think I don't really understand what that means.
我不是想表达这个意思
That's not what I meant to look like.
我是想看上去很惊慌
I meant to look like I'm freaked out.
我不希望你出什么事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我仍然 我...
I still, I...
我在乎你
I care for you.
我为你感到害怕 仅此而已
I'm scared for you, that's all.
我喜欢你听说你在乎我出什么事
I like hearing that you care what happens to me.
因为你离开了 走了很久
'Cause you left, and for a long time,
感觉你不在乎了
it felt like you didn't.
你想去我家坐坐吗
You want to come up to the house?
我得回去看我爸
I need to check on my dad.
那之后去橄榄球看台等我
Meet me at the football stands later?
-我们可以... -好的
- Just so we can-- - Okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
布尔警♥察♥局
-比利 -妈
- Billy. - Hey, Ma.
-警长 -该刮胡子了
- Chief. - Time for a shave.
你妈妈还要给你剪个头发
And your mom needs to give you a haircut.
给你收拾干净
Clean you up.
治安官肯定要拍嫌犯大头照
Sheriff's gonna want a mug shot.
好
Okay.
你能让我和儿子单独待会吗
Can you give me a minute with my son, please?
惊喜吗
Surprise.
你不用跟我说 没关系
You don't have to talk to me about it. It's okay.
但戴尔
But Del,
他会保证
he's gonna make sure
你得到县里最好的公共辩护律师
you get the best public defender in the county,
你要跟她谈
and you're gonna need to talk to her.
我不知道你怎么了
I don't know what it is with you.
我俩都是
The both of us.
不知什么操蛋的原因
Some fucked-up reason,
我们都认为自己不配有好东西
we think we don't deserve good things.
但我们值得
But we do.
我们值得
We do.
所以我们让你洗清嫌疑
So let's get you out of this,
找方法走上正轨
find a way to make it right,
因为你值得过一个好生活
because you deserve to live a good life.
我们都是
We both do.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
我相信你
I believe in you.
而且我会陪你走每一步 好吗
And I am with you every step of the way. Okay?
好
Okay.
我们会找到方法的
We're gonna figure this out.
-那是什么 -爸爸给的
- What's that? - It's from Dad.
莉
我有好多话想说
没法见面了
没法见面了 我爱你
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
-不 她从没提过... -好
- No, she never did mention-- - Well, okay.
她下课后直接向我走来
Sh-She marched right up to me after class.
然后她说
And-and she explained
我刚刚在课上展示的论文错了
exactly why the paper I-I just presented was wrong.
听起来像我女儿
Sounds like my girl.
两句话后 我就知道
Two sentences in, and I knew.
我看着她 看到了我的未来
I-I was looking at her and seeing my future.
比利
没法见面了 我爱你
你会有一个
Your future of being told
每次你开口都被纠正的未来
you're wrong every time you open your mouth.
不 不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
就是
Yes.
我只是接受了
I just accept the fact that
有时候她的脑回路与别人完全不同
sometimes she's operating on a whole other level.
你会被起诉 提审
You're gonna get charged, then arraigned.
你有可能获得保释
There's a chance you make bail,
但如果没有 你可能会去法明顿监狱
but if you don't, you could be headed to Farmington.
那是三个县的监狱 关着各种各样的人
It's the tri-county prison. Holds a whole mix of folks.
有些是轻罪
Some misdemeanor convictions,
也有等待庭审的重罪
others awaiting trial for felonies.
重罪犯占据了大部分
Felonies make up a big chunk of the population,
所以你要低调 管好自己
so keep your head down. Mind your own business.
你脾气暴躁
You have a quick temper,
这也是让你卷入这桩破事的原因
which got you into this mess in the first place.
而且你是个大块头
And you're a big guy.
有人会找你茬 别理会
Someone'll test you. Do not engage.
走开就是了
Just walk away.
听到了吗 比利
You hear me, Billy?
比利 你听到了吗
Billy? You hear me?
我爱了一个人六年
I've been in love with the same guy for six years.
一起上的高中
Went to high school together.
他的作业几乎全是我做的
Pretty much did all his homework.
他跟我姐姐约会了很久
He dated my sister for a long time,
但之后她嫁给了别人 然后
but then she married someone else, and...
我觉得一切都结束了
Figured it was over,
但他依然经常来找我
but he still wanted to see me all the time.
我说不好 我...
I don't know, I...
行动了 想吻他
made a move, tried to kiss him.
他拒绝了我
He turned me down.
我离开的那天
The day I left,
碰见他跟我姐姐上♥床♥
I walked in on him fucking my sister.
然后呢
And?
我不知道 我猜
I don't know. I guess...
-你为什么笑 -因为我很可悲
- Why are you smiling? - Because I'm pathetic.
对吧
Right?
有趣 有点有趣
It's funny. It's kind of funny.
我不认为你的痛苦很有趣
I don't think your pain is funny.
我只是想说
I'm just trying to say that
你在我面前不用觉得丢人
you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me.
我是个...
I'm someone that--
老天 这里上菜太慢了
Man, the food here take too long.
才过了十分钟
It's only been, like, ten minutes.
我们点的餐不用做这么久
Shit we ordered don't take that long to cook.
还有我之前不是说我们坐门口吗
And what'd I tell you about sitting with your back to the door?
-你坐了其他的位置 -我得去尿尿
- You took the other seat. - I got to pee.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you go, sugar. - Thanks.
你还需要什么吗
Can I get anything else for you?
她会要求在这上面喷奶油
Sh-she's gonna ask for whipped cream on that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
停的时候告诉我
Okay, you tell me when.
停
When.
限速35迈
比利餐馆
见鬼 查克
Goddamn it. Chuck.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
这就是你不给我回电的后果
This is what happens when you don't call me back.
我一直很忙 我...
I've been busy. I, uh...
我没意识到这很紧急
I didn't realize it was time-sensitive.
过去十年 我给你打过几次电♥话♥
In the last ten years, how often have I called you?
好吧
Right.
毕竟都已经十年了
I mean, it's been ten years.
能有多紧急
How urgent could it be?
我是来收那份债的 朋友
I'm here to collect on that debt, my friend.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表