剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
拜托 别打我 拜托
Please, don't hit me. Please.
你还好吗
You okay?
每次都这样
Every single time.
对吧
Right?
我叫莉
My name's Lee.
-你是新来的 -希望吧
- You're new. - Hopefully.
我在等着面试
I'm waiting to be interviewed.
我是瑞秋 祝你好运
Rachel. Good luck.
你是谁
Who are you?
莉
Lee.
不 我认得你
No. I recognize you.
你参加了比利·波的提审 你当时在哭
You were at Billy Poe's arraignment. You were crying.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在法学院休了几个月的学
I'm taking a few months off law school
回来陪家人
to be with my family,
我想找个地方 贡献自己的力量
and I wanted to find a place where I could help.
有可能你可以帮忙的地方
There are lots of places where you can help.
法律援助 匹兹堡民权联盟
Legal Aid. Pittsburgh ACLU.
我很欣赏你在法庭的表现
I was impressed by your work in the courtroom.
你来这 希望能跟我工作吗
You came here expecting to work with me?
-我希望如此 -办这个案子吗
- I was hoping to. - On this case?
如果你需要
If you need it.
我不需要
I don't need it.
我不需要你的帮助 到此为止
I don't need your help, period.
你离我远点 我们就两不相干
You stay away from me, we'll be all right.
我觉得你需要
I think you do need it.
比利大概不见你 对吧
Billy's probably stonewalling you, right?
他会一直如此
He's gonna keep doing that.
就算他见到了你
If he ever does see you,
那时候想帮忙也太晚了
it'll be too late for you to help him.
我可以让他跟你说话
I can get you in to talk to him.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为他爱我
Because he's in love with me.
有人不知道你今天去哪了
Some people wondering where you were today.
是啊 感觉不太好
Yeah. Not feeling so great.
很高
It's high.
也许只是因为你坐的离我太近了
Well, maybe that's just 'cause you're sitting so close to me.
听着 我知道你很累了
Look, I know how tired you are.
不如你今晚就留在这里
Why don't you just stay here tonight.
那样我过几个小时再给你测一次
That way I can just take it again in a couple hours.
不 你...你不用这么做
No, you... You don't have to do that.
你不用做任何这些事
You don't have to do any of this.
嗯 我知道我不用
Yes, I know I don't.
我想
I want to.
所有事都发生在了同一时间
Everything's happening at the same time.
那个可怜的孩子昨晚死了
That poor kid died last night.
我觉得自己可能快找到指认比利的人了
I think I might be close to finding the guy who named Billy.
他可能与社区里流行的毒品有关系
He could be connected to all the drugs around the community.
我只想当个好警♥察♥
Trying to be a good cop.
目击比利的人是个毒贩吗
The guy who named Billy is a drug dealer?
我想是的
I think so.
严重的毒品吗
Hard drugs?
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
暂时不行
Not yet.
但我在努力
But I'm trying.
我知道
I know you are.
别担心 你会搞定的
Don't worry. You'll figure it out.
我们同舟共济
We're in this together.
就让我照顾你
Just let me take care of you.
你干♥你♥的工作 我来照顾你
You do your work, and I'll watch out for you.
进去吧
Get in there!
带他来
Bring him in!
起来 起来 畜生
Get up! Get up, motherfucker!
来啊 打啊
Come on! Come on!
打啊
Come on!
赶紧打
Fucking go!
没错 宝贝 举起手来 举起手来
That's right, baby. Hands up. Hands up!
快点
Let's go!
把他往死里打
Beat the shit out of him!
把他往死里打
Beat the shit out of him!
-打啊 -起来
- Come on. - Get up.
再来
Come on!
起来
Get up!
打他 老兄
Get him, man!
-打他 -杀了他
- Get him, man! - Kill him!
杀了他 搞死他
Kill him! Fuck him up!
对 对
Yeah! Yeah!
对
Yeah!
-杀了他 -动手
- Kill him! - Do it!
行了行了 到此为止
All right! All right, that's it!
让他起来 快点 起来
Get him up. Come on. Get up.
我说了 我说了
Told you! Told you!
带他离开
Get him out of here.
回自己的床 已经过了熄灯时间
Go to your bunks. It's past your bedtime.
天呐
Jesus.
你干得很好
You did good.
好好睡吧
Sleep well.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表