剧集 | 美国忍者勇士(2009) | 导航列表
接下来是什么,一个大腿夹?
What's next, a ThighMaster?
Greg Justice是今晚我们最年长的参赛者,
Greg Justice is our oldest competitor tonight,
他从一位健身传奇人物那里获得灵感。
and he gets his inspiration from an exercise legend.
我来这里是带着任务的。
I am here on a mission.
Jack LaLanne是健身教父。
Jack LaLanne is the godfather of fitness.
我来这里只有一个原因,
I'm here for one reason and one reason only,
向你展示如何感觉更好,看起来更好
to show you how to feel better and look better
这样你就能活得更长。
so you can live longer.
在70年代末,80年代初,Jack是那个人物。
In the late '70s,early '80s, Jack was the man.
他发明了或参与了
He invented or had something to do
几乎每一件设备
with virtually every piece of equipment
你在现代健身房♥里看到的。
that you see in a modern fitness facility today.
他的使命是帮助人们自助。
His mission was to help people help themselves.
他在2011年去世前告诉我,
And he told me before he passed in 2011,
无论你从我这里学到了什么,
whatever you have learned from me,
我只希望你能把它传承下去。
all I want is for you to pass it on.
所以我写了这本书
So I wrote the book
《骄傲与纪律:杰克·拉兰的遗产》
"Pride & Discipline:the Legacy of Jack LaLanne"
和他的遗孀Elaine LaLanne一起。
with his widow, Elaine LaLanne.
我开始美国忍♥者勇士
I started American Ninja Warrior
在一个你可能称之为高龄的年纪,
at what you might call an advanced age,
就在我60岁生日之前,
just before my 60th birthday,
但我想让所有我这个年纪和更大年纪的人知道
but I want everyone out there my age and older
成为一名忍♥者永远不会太晚。
to know that it's never too late to be a ninja.
Jack LaLanne的使命是激励人们保持健康,
Jack LaLanne's mission was to inspire people to stay fit,
我也在做同样的事情。
and I'm doing the same.
那是谁?
And who's that?
那是Elaine LaLanne, Jack LaLanne的遗孀。
That's Elaine LaLanne,Jack LaLanne's widow.
生活中任何事都是可能的,你可以让它发生。
Anything in life is possible,and you can make it happen.
你会做到的。
You're going to do it.
那有多酷?她98岁了。
How cool is that?She's 98 years old.
所以我看到你了,格雷格
So I see you, Greg
胜利者!
the winner!
格雷格·贾斯蒂斯!
Greg Justice!
Elaine LaLanne的动员讲话真棒!
What a pep talk from Elaine LaLanne!
实际上有一部电影正在根据格雷格的书制♥作♥,
There's actually a movie in the works based on Greg's book,
由明星马克·沃尔伯格扮演杰克·拉兰。
with star Mark Wahlberg as Jack LaLanne.
我想杰克会为格雷格感到骄傲
I think Jack would be proud of Greg
第一次来这里尝试忍♥者
coming out here to try Ninja for the first time
63岁了,加油!
at 63 years old, come on!
通过四级跳。
Through the Quad Steps.
那是格雷格的两个儿子。他还有两个孙子。
Those are Greg's two sons.Also has two grandkids.
你看他衬衫上写的——“老狗,新把戏忍♥者”。
You see it on his shirt "Old Dog, New Trick Ninja."
伙计,63岁了,还第一次尝试忍♥者。
Man, 63 years old, and trying Ninja for the first time.
他现在在疯狂壁架上。
Here he is on Lunatic Ledges.
加油,多用点力,推!- 抓住!抓住!
Come on, more power, push!Take it! Take it!
这在任何年龄都不是一个容易的障碍。
This is not an easy obstacle at any age.
今晚已经淘汰了五名忍♥者,
Knocked out five ninjas so far tonight,
他已经63岁了。
and he's 63 years old.
他坚持住了。
He is holding on.
漂亮!- 干得好!
Nice!Good move!
哇!
Whoa!
你知道有哪个63岁的人能做到这个吗?
What 63-year-old do you know can do that?
抓住了!- 哦,他的眼镜掉了!
Got it!Oh, and his glasses came off!
Greg Justice过着飞速的生活。
Life in the fast LaLanne for Greg Justice.
加油,格雷格!- 加油!
Let's go, Greg!Let's go!
他的一些忍♥者朋友,Daniel Gil和Ben Behrends,
Some of his Ninja friends,Daniel Gil and Ben Behrends,
在给予鼓励。
offering encouragement.
如果他通过这个障碍,
If he gets through this obstacle,
他将成为有史以来最年长的忍♥者
he will be the oldest ninja ever
完成了三个障碍。
to have completed three obstacles.
回到第13季,
Back in season 13,
Glenn Davis在58岁时通过了第三个障碍。
Glenn Davis made it through the third obstacle at age 58.
Greg Justice能在63岁时做到吗?
Can Greg Justice do it at 63?
加油,格雷格!脚步要轻!
Come on, Greg!Light feet!
试图通过滚木跑者
Trying to go through the Log Runner
为了创造历史。
for a piece of history.
健身不分年龄,阿克巴。
Fitness is ageless, Akbar.
全在于落点,
It's all about placement,
这样你就不用担心换髋关节了。
so you don't have to worry about a hip replacement.
我们开始吧,加油。
Here we go, come on.
哦!哦,我的天!- 哦,不!
Ooh! Oh, my!Oh, no!
干得好,格雷格。
Good job, Greg.
Greg Justice被滚木跑者榨干了。
Greg Justice juiced by the Log Runner.
向Greg Justice致敬。
Big props to Greg Justice.
他在63岁时通过了两个障碍。
He got through two obstacles at 63 years old.
但在滚木跑者上,在第二个滚木上失足了,
But on Log Runner, came up short on the second log,
那让他旋转着撞向了第三个。
and that sent him spinning into the third.
格雷格,很高兴见到你。
Greg, good to see you.
Zuri,我很高兴能和你在一起。
Zuri, I'm so happy to be here with you.
这是我的荣幸。首先,干得好。
It is my honor.First of all, great job.
很高兴看到你在这里。
It was awesome to see you out here.
你收到了相当鼓舞人心的信息
You had quite the inspirational message
你在开始时收到的。
you received at the start.
那让你兴奋了吗?你感觉如何?
Did that pump you up?How did it make you feel?
绝对是的,来自我导师的妻子。
It absolutely did,from my mentor's wife.
是的。- 这让我
Yeah.And it just
是的,让我心情很好。
yeah, did my heart good.
是的,嗯,它起作用了。
Yeah, well,it moved the needle.
你在赛道上移♥动♥。
You were moving through this course.
你是我们最年长的选手之一
And you were one of our oldest competitors
在忍♥者历史上走得这么远。
to make it this far in the history of Ninja.
你感觉如何,还有,秘诀是什么?
How does that make you feel,and, also, what's the secret?
嗯,你的健康账户和你的银行账户是一样的。
Well, your health account and your bank account are the same.
好的。
Okay.
你投入得越多,你就能取出越多。
The more you put in,the more you can take out.
我刚刚在这里取了一笔款,
And I just took out a withdrawal right here,
而且非常有趣。- 我喜欢。
and it was so much fun.I love it.
嗯,我们看得很开心。
Well, it was so much fun for us to watch.
感谢你今晚在赛道上为我们增光添彩。
Thank you for gracing us with your presence
在赛道上。
on the course tonight.
干得好。- 非常感谢你,Zuri。
Great job.Thank you so much, Zuri.
绝对的。伙计们,交还给你们。
Absolutely.Guys, back to you.
健身在我们最棒的时刻之一扮演了重要角色。
And fitness played a part in one of our best moments.
排在第三位的是我们的引体向上挑战。
Coming in at number three,our pull-up challenge.
忍♥者Mike Eckert创下了记录
Ninja Mike Eckert set a record
一分钟内做了58个引体向上。
by doing 58 pull-ups in one minute.
这启发了阿克巴,看看他能做多少个。
That inspired Akbar to see how many he could do.
两个,三个...
Two, three...
他们说他太胖了。他们刚才是这么说的。
They said he's too fat.That's what they just said.
两年后,他向我挑战。
Two years later,he challenged me.
好的,两个引体向上,我给你100美元。
All right, two pull-ups,and I'll give you $100.
一个...
One...
两个...
two...
哦。
Oh.
三个!
Three!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
我道歉!
I apologize!
赢了感觉真好。
It felt good to win.
你做了五个。
You did five.
你真是一位美国忍♥者勇士!
You truly are an American Ninja Warrior!
这是我们倒数榜单的第三名。
And it's number three on our countdown.
现在是今晚我们最年轻的参赛者,
And now it's our youngest competitor of the night,
15岁的俄亥俄州少年Dylan Yee。
15-year-old Ohio teenager Dylan Yee.
你可以看出他为什么称自己为快乐忍♥者
You can see why he calls himself the Happy Ninja
充满活力。
so much energy.
他是Sydney Yee的弟弟,
He's the brother of Sydney Yee,
Sydney去年进入了全国总决赛。
who made it to the National Finals last year.
今晚他们俩都参赛。
And both are running tonight.
剧集 | 美国忍者勇士(2009) | 导航列表