剧集 | 美国忍者勇士(2009) | 导航列表
So, Isaiah,what did it feel like?
你把油门踩到底了
You were pushing the pedal to the metal.
这家伙像电一样快,所以我知道我必须拼了
This guy's electric,so I know I had to go.
我跑出了自己的节奏,我很高兴最终成功了
I ran my race, and I'm just happy it followed through.
好的,小伙子们
All right, boys.
下一场比赛见
We'll see you in the next one.
我们还有两位速度型选手即将对决
We've got two more speedsters about to face
在我们的下一场比赛中
off in our next matchup.
祖莉将为他们拉开序幕
Zuri is gonna get them started.
各位,这是一场人人都想看的比赛
Guys, this is a race everyone wants to see,
“忍♥者”老将RJ·罗曼对阵他以前的学生
"Ninja" vet RJ Roman versus his former student,
纳克萨·加雷莫
Nacssa Garemore.
RJ差不多十年前开始训练纳克萨
RJ started training Nacssa nearly a decade ago.
现在这两位朋友要相互对决
Now these two friends face each other.
而且两人都急需一场胜利
And both desperately need a win.
我第一次见到纳克萨时,他大概9、10岁
I first met Nacssa when he was about 9 or 10 years old
只有我一半高
and half of my height.
就是这样。吸收它
There you go.Absorb it.
上
Up.
漂亮
Nice.
RJ·罗曼是我的第一位忍♥者教练
RJ Roman was my first ninja coach.
很明显,他很有天赋
It was obvious that he was gifted.
纳克萨现在已经达到了一个全新的水平
And Nacssa is on a whole nother level right now.
大家都知道这个孩子会大有作为
Everybody knew this kid was gonna go places.
喔!
Whoo!
哦,我的天
Oh, my goodness.
他让那看起来很简单
He made that look easy.
我们从未在坠落架上见过那样的动作
We've never seen that on the Falling Shelves.
没有他,我的忍♥者生涯不会这么好
My Ninja career wouldn't have been this good without him.
哦-哦
Uh-oh.
还行
Still got it.
那太疯狂了
That was crazy.
我和他关系很好
Me and him connect really well.
我们训练之外也会一起玩
We do hang out outside of training.
加点酱。嗯嗯嗯
Sauce it up.Mmm-mmm-mmm.
我们会一起吃些美食,有时
We'll eat some good food together and sometimes
甚至会去开卡丁车
even go go-kart racing.
哇哦,伙计
Whoa, buddy.
纳克萨从学生变成了训练伙伴
Nacssa went from student to training partner,
现在他教了我很多
and now he is teaching me a lot.
让我紧张
Making me nervous.
我很兴奋能和我的老师比赛
I'm excited to race my teacher.
嗯,当我们看到这两个人在同一组时
Well, we got excited when we saw
我们很兴奋,但没人
these two in the same group, but nobody
想到他们会是0胜1负
expected them to be 0 and 1, which
这让这场比赛变得如此重要
makes this race so important.
输家将是0胜2负,要晋级
The loser will be 0 and 2,and it will be very
将会非常困难
difficult for them to move on.
压力很大
That's a lot of pressure.
要么拼尽全力,要么回家
Go hard or go home.
我们开始。喔!
Here we go. Whoo!
他们会像每天训练那样
They are gonna push each other like they
互相促进
do in training every day.
我说,向前看
I say, look forward.
不要左右看
Don't look side to side.
你得排除你的余光干扰
You got to cancel out your peripheral vision.
每个人都多荡了一次
Each taking an extra swing.
RJ先到那里
RJ first there.
马特,这些家伙竞争非常激烈
Matt, these guys are highly competitive.
哇
Wow.
纳克萨高4英寸
Nacssa is 4 inches taller.
应该有更好的臂展
Should have a little better reach.
RJ保持领先
RJ staying ahead.
哇。他拉开差距了吗?
Wow.Did he pull away there?
纳克萨肯定感到了压力
And Nacssa has got to be feeling the pressure.
漂亮。大动作
Nice. Big move.
RJ那一下很冒险
A risky move there by RJ.
RJ上了浮动单杠
RJ onto the Floating Monkey Bars,
但他有点卡住了,阿克巴,纳克萨追上来了
but he's a little hung up,Akbar, and here comes Nacssa.
我觉得纳克萨跑得很聪明
I think Nacssa is running a very smart race.
他可能落后,但只要没结束,一切皆有可能
He might be behind, but it's not over until it's over.
哦,滑了一下
Oh, a slip.
RJ上了浮动单杠
RJ onto the Floating Monkey Bars.
这是一个巨大的终点
And that's a big finish.
哦,他要冲了
Oh, he's going for it.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
纳克萨·加雷莫,开局完美
Nacssa Garemore,who started off perfect,
连续完成90个障碍
90 obstacles in a row.
但现在他开始发力了
But now he's starting to put it on now.
两次都完成了最后的攀爬
Made the final climb twice.
哦!RJ落水了
Oh!RJ's down.
啥-呐-呐
Sha-na-na.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
纳克萨有了新生命
Nacssa has new life.
嗯,是纳克萨跑了一场聪明的比赛
Well, it was Nacssa running the smart race.
在最后一步,RJ落水了,纳克萨后来居上
On the final move, RJ's down,and Nacssa comes from behind.
对RJ·罗曼来说是令人心碎的结局
A heartbreaking end for RJ Roman.
我爱你,兄弟
I love you, man.
马特,我的心脏受不了了
Matt, my heart can't take this.
我生活中承受不了这种压力
I can't take this type of stress in my life.
我们爱你,RJ
We love you, RJ.
这就是为什么我们说,
在按下蜂鸣器之前,一切都还没结束
That's why we say it's never over until that buzzer is hit.
纳克萨,老兄,你想给我心脏病发作吗?
Nacssa, man, you trying to give me a heart attack?
你知道,老实说,我们俩都只想完成
You know, we both just wanted to clear, honestly.
我爱RJ,老兄
I love RJ, man.
他教会了我所有需要知道的忍♥者技巧
He taught me everything I needed to know about ninja,
我非常感激,兄弟
and I appreciate that so much, bro.
嗯,我可以告诉你,RJ·罗曼的训练见效了
Well, I can tell you,RJ Roman's training paid off.
干得好,老兄
Well done, man.
谢谢你。那是一场很棒的比赛
That was a great race.Thank you.
我非常感激
I appreciate it.
但作为热门选手之一的RJ,现在战绩是0胜2负
But RJ, who came in as one of the favorites, is now 0 and 2.
他现在和祖莉在一起
He's down with Zuri.
RJ,现在,你知道,我想我们大多数人
RJ, now, you know,I think most of us
都以为我会采访你两次
would have expected me talking to you twice
会是在你赢得两场胜利之后。是的
would be after two wins here.Yeah.
结果是两场失利
Two losses.
跟我说说发生了什么
Talk to me about what happened.
这里出了什么问题?
What went wrong here?
因为你看起来状态很好
Because you were looking really great.
是的,那是我的问题
Yeah, that was on me.
刚才我肯定是体力耗尽了
I definitely ran out of gas on that one.
我落地后,就直接冲向下一个了
When I landed, I just ran right into the next one.
我知道如果我给他机会追上来
I knew if I would have given him a chance to come back,
他就会追上来,对吧?
he would come back, right?
所以,是的,我有点退缩了
So, yeah, I punked out a little bit,
这影响了我的技术,所以
and it affected my technique, so
这其实也反映了
It's kind of just a reflection
你是一个多好的老师,
如果我们想换个角度看,是吧?
of how good of a teacher you are, if we want to do
他有你身上所有的优点,对吧?
a little reframe here, yeah?
哦,是的,我真是教会徒弟饿死师♥傅♥
Oh, yeah, shot myself in the foot with that one.
嗯,你看起来还是很棒
Well, you still looked really good.
我知道你对这个结果很失望
I know you're disappointed with how this ended up,
但很高兴能在赛道上看到你
but it's always good to see you out here on the course.
你也是。非常感谢
You, too.Thank you so much.
当然,RJ。各位,交还给你们
Of course, RJ.Guys, back to you.
尽管连续两次失利,RJ仍然保持积极
RJ staying positive despite his second straight loss.
干得好,伙计
Great job, dude.
我想我们没想到这个小组会是这样
I don't think we expected this group to look like this,
RJ·罗曼垫底
剧集 | 美国忍者勇士(2009) | 导航列表