你是杀人犯
You're a murderer!
你杀了我们的家人
You killed our family--
一个个把他们打死了
shot 'em dead in the dirt.
他们都是好人
Those were good people!
我也是好人
I'm good people, too!
我只是执行了上帝
I was just doing what God
让我来到凡间的使命
put me on this earth to do.
你...不能惩罚一个
You ca... you... you can't punish a man
履行职责的人
for fulfilling his purpose!
拜托 求你们了
Please... please...
亲爱的
my darlings...
我会原谅你们做的一切
I forgive you for all of this.
婚姻不易 但我爱你
Marriage is hard, but I love you.
求你把我放出去
Please just let me out of here,
然后我们回家
and let's go home.
求你了
Please.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你现在是要回家了
Well, you're about to go home.
回你地狱的家
Right down to hell.
贝特 你最了解我的心
Bette, you of all people know my heart.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you!
你杀了我的朋友
For taking my friends from me!
我终于有朋友了 我那么高兴
I felt so blessed to finally have friends.
但你把他们都杀了
And you took them all.
许多畸形人死在了这受诅咒的地方
A lot of freaks died on these cursed grounds.
有些死于你手 有些不是
Some by your hand and some not.
那个男人来到这里
A man came through here
一个个把我们畸形人放进玻璃罐里
and started putting our kind in glass jars.
用我们填满了一个博物馆
Filled up a museum with our kind.
我亲眼所见
Saw it with my own eyes!
这就是你觉得畸形人该去的地方
That's where you think freaks belong--
无力地被装在玻璃罐里
powerless, behind glass,
像人体灾难 让人看了庆幸自己的幸运
a human car crash to stare at and remind you how lucky you are.
也许真是这样
Well, maybe that's true.
也许我们就该如此 但我告诉你 小帅哥
Maybe that's all we are, but let me tell you this, pretty boy.
你可能看起来像个白马王子
You may look like a motion picture dreamboat,
但你才是最畸形的变♥态♥
but you are the biggest freak of them all.
求你们 我给你们钱
Please! I'll give you money.
我有好多钱
I have so much money.
你这种混球以为能逃脱一切
Assholes like you think you can get away with anything.
但我不会死
But I can't die! You see,
我是不朽的
I'm immortal!
你要死了
You are going to die!
我们判决你和你腐朽的世界死刑
We sentence you and your whole rotten world to death.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们总是能赢
We will always win,
因为我们会誓死捍卫彼此
because we'll always defend each other to the death.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为我们没有别人可依靠
Because we have no one else to turn to.
畸形人将占领世界
The freaks shall inherit the earth.
求你们了
Please!
求你们了
Please!
我恨你们
I hate you!
我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
好精彩的演出
Heck of a show.
这家伙
That boy
真有明星范
is a star.
每个小女孩都梦想成为好莱坞巨星
Every little girl dreams of becoming a Hollywood star,
感谢好莱坞商会
and now thanks to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce,
各位巨星
the ones that make it to the top
得以将他们的名字
will have their names
刻在这个神奇小镇的大道上
etched into the very streets of this magical town.
欢迎来到位于加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
Welcome to the newly created Hollywood Walk of Fame
新落成的好莱坞星光大道
in Los Angeles, California.
今天 我们有幸迎来周五夜女王
Today, we're honoring the Queen of Friday Night,
艾莎·马尔斯小姐 因其开创性的综艺节目
Miss Elsa Mars-- winner of three Emmy awards
《艾莎·马尔斯秀》获得了三座艾美奖
for her groundbreaking variety show The Elsa Mars Hour,
该节目勇敢地开拓了
a program which has bravely expanded the notion
电视节目的概念
of what television can be.
此外不能忘记 她同时也是位歌♥星
And we mustn't forget she's a recording star
三张金唱片均向她的德国血统致敬
with three gold albums honoring her German heritage:
《我是艾莎·马尔斯》《你是我的宝贝》
Ich Bin Elsa Mars, Du Bist Mein Baby,
以及她的节日精选 《圣诞快乐 亲爱的》
and her holiday favorite, Merry Christmas, Knuddelmaus.
当然了 若身旁未能有完美男人陪伴
Of course, no woman's life would be complete
女人的人生就不会完满
without a wonderful man by her side:
她的丈夫亦是她多年的经理人迈克尔·贝肯
her husband and longtime manager Michael Beck,
两人在她比佛利山庄的宏伟私宅中
whom she married in a private ceremony
举办了一场私人婚礼
at her palatial home in Beverly Hills.
还有艾莎心爱的西班牙猎犬
There are Elsa's beloved spaniels,
娱乐圈和票房♥ 是迈克尔送的礼物
Showbiz and Box Office-- a gift from Michael.
已殊荣无数的艾莎·马尔斯
With all her many honors, Elsa Mars
如今将在好莱坞星光大道上
can now add a star,
留下一颗属于自己的星星
on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
我喜欢做《艾莎·马尔斯秀》的明星
I adore being the star of The Elsa Mars Hour.
谁不希望拥有自己的电视节目
I mean, who wouldn't love having their own TV show,
与多才的制♥作♥组合作
surrounded by such talent?
特别是我活生生的牛仔
Especially my own real-life cowboy
和经理人
and personal manager,
好莱坞先生 迈克尔·贝肯
Michael "Mr. Hollywood" Beck.
但做一名电视明星并非易事
But being a television star is a lot of hard work.
驯服这位明星也是
So is wrangling that star.
所以我们才需要喝一杯
And that's why we drink
篝火金标速溶咖啡
Campfire Gold instant coffee.
因为
Because...
并非只有放牛是辛苦的...
herding cattle isn't the only hard work...
停
Cut!
这就是垃圾 这就是垃圾
This is shite! This is shite!
纯粹的垃圾
Pure shite!
编剧们都去哪了
Where are the writers?
编剧呢 躲起来了吗
The writers! Are you hiding?
也难怪你们要躲起来...
I shouldn't blame you...
亲爱的 这只是咖啡广♥告♥
Darling, it's a coffee commercial.
把台词都说了就行了
Just say the damn words and move on?
首先 这咖啡喝着跟尿一样
First of all, this coffee tastes like piss.
但你们为什么把我描绘成
But why would you paint me
愚蠢顽固的动物
as some dumb, headstrong animal
我丈夫还得"驯服"我
that my husband has to wrangle?
这广♥告♥毫无吸引力
I mean, where is the charm?
再去想会儿广♥告♥创意
Now, go work on it for a while!
我就待在我的化妆间
I'll be in my dressing room.
废物
Scheisse!
打扰一下 亲爱的
Knock knock, darling.
有人要见你
There's someone to see you.
你个小淘气 就爱在别人面前贬低我
Naughty you, demeaning your wife in front of the world.
你觉得很有趣吗
Was that amusing for you?
我们绞尽脑汁
We're working hard to try and find
想法子让你开心
something that'll please you.
言归正传 还记得朱迪·曼纳斯吗
In the meantime, remember Judy Manners?
广播公♥司♥的公♥关♥副总裁
VP of publicity for the network?
她想跟你谈谈万圣节秀的宣传
She wants to discuss promotion for the Halloween show.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, aren't you?
我们想在《大观》杂♥志♥上做推广
We'd like to do a spread for Parade Magazine--
你们俩在家 雕南瓜
you two at home, carving pumpkins,
烤胡椒小饼
maybe baking some pfeffernusse cookies
分给捣蛋的小孩
for the trick-or-treaters.
我那不争气的丈夫
What my pussy of a husband
忘记告诉你了
has neglected to tell you
没有什么万圣节秀
is there will be no Halloween show.
万圣节那天我不表演
I never perform on Halloween.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表