你让我好难过
You're making me feel bad!
停下
Stop it!
求你 杀了我吧
Please... kill me.
杀了我吧
Please kill me.
喂
Hello?
莫特太太
Hello, Mrs. Mott.
我是瑞金娜·罗斯 朵拉的女儿
This is Regina Ross, Dora's daughter.
您好吗
How are you today?
挺好的 你呢
Fine, fine. How are you?
我很好
I'm wonderful.
我真的很喜欢在
I'm really enjoying my time here
纽约市巴比松秘书学校学习
at the Barbizon Secretary School in New York City.
我学到了好多东西
I'm learning so much,
我希望毕业之后能
and I'm hoping to be placed in a position
进入律师事务所
at a law firm as soon as I graduate.
说实话 我现在很忙 瑞金娜
Quite frankly, I'm completely overwhelmed, Regina.
我得回头打给你了
I'll have to call you back another time.
真遗憾 莫特太太
Well, I'm-I'm sorry to hear that, Mrs. Mott,
我只是担心我母亲
but I'm concerned about my mother.
我们每周都通话 但她昨天没打来
She missed our weekly phone call yesterday.
她还好吧
Is she all right?
她没事
Yes, she's fine.
你母亲工作很忙 亲爱的
Your mother works very hard for me, dear.
她现在去农产品小摊买♥♥冬南瓜了
Right now, she's at the farm stand buying winter squash,
而且节日要到了
and with the holidays coming up,
她大概这一个月都没时间给你打电♥话♥了
I doubt she'll have much time to call you for a month at least.
麻烦您让我妈妈一回家就给我打电♥话♥
You tell my mother to call me the minute she gets home.
我会转告的
I'll tell her.
瑞金娜 我能问你个问题吗
Regina, may I ask you a question?
你和丹迪小时候一起玩过
You played with Dandy when you were a child.
你像家人一样跟我们住在一起
You spent time with us as a family.
是啊 夫人
Yes, yes, ma'am, I did.
你印象中我是什么样的母亲
What are your remembrances of me as a mother?
我不记得您跟我们在一起过
I don't remember you really being with us.
跟他在一起
With him.
一直都是保姆 而且辞职得很频繁
There were always the nannies, who quit regularly,
他老是咬她们
he bit so many of them.
我小时候就是这么带大的
I raised my child as I was raised.
有次他发高烧 要找我
He called for me once when he had a raging fever.
我没进他的房♥间
I didn't go in his room.
我怕我不知道怎么安抚他
I was afraid I didn't know how to comfort him.
所以我叫他的家庭教师去了
So I sent his governess in.
他后来再没找过我
He never called for me again.
莫特太太
Mrs. Mott?
莫特太太
Mrs. Mott, I-I...
我觉得很尴尬
I'm feeling really uncomfortable,
所以我这就挂了
so I'm going to go now.
请转告我妈妈给我打电♥话♥
Please tell my mother to call me.
谢谢
Th-Thank you.
母亲
Mother?
艾莎小姐
Miss Elsa?
你不是说我们要进镇吗
Didn't you say we were going into town?
刚刚的路标显示该往左走
That sign back there said it was to the left.
相信我 亲爱的
Trust me, liebchin.
我有了个更好的主意
I have got even a better idea.
特利多先生
Mr. Toledo,
我想说我十分遗憾
I want to say how sorry I am for your loss.
流产总是令人失望痛心
A miscarriage is always a bitter disappointment.
是啊
Yeah, that's true.
没办法 只能努力
What are you gonna do? You got to play to win, right?
你怎么
So you were what,
是北部的大外科医师吗
some kind of fancy surgeon up north?
可以这么说吧
You could say that, I suppose.
那你怎么来这里了
What brought you down here?
我和妻子搬来这里
My wife and I moved down here
离我女儿和她家人更近些
to be near our daughter and, uh, her family.
但不是为了退休
But not to retire.
半退休吧
Semi-retired.
我喜欢忙碌
I like to keep busy.
大忙人啊
Busy, busy body.
什么
I'm sorry?
听说你要给我家德茜做手术
I hear you're gonna operate on my Dessi,
把她变成如假包换的女人
make her into a bona fide female.
她本就是女人
Well, she is a female.
如果做下整形手术 能让她开心
But if a little cosmetic change makes her feel better,
我觉得这也不妨
I don't see the harm.
帮我个忙 好吗 医生
Do me a favor, all right, Doc?
别去碰我妻子
You keep your hands off my wife,
我就不去碰你的家人
and I'll keep my hands off your family.
-听懂了吗 -抱歉
- You got it?! - I'm sorry.
你当然会觉得抱歉
You sure are sorry.
或许你该正式退休了
Maybe it's time for you to retire for real.
让你的奇迹之手好好歇几年
Give these magical hands of yours a little rest!
要做做一对儿
Let's make it a matching set.
你现在再做手术试试啊
Try to operate with those.
你可能会想去找警♥察♥
Now you might be thinking about talking to the police,
你如果敢找他们
but if you talk to them
或德茜 或任何人
or to Dessi or anyone else,
我就去找你那些漂亮的孙子孙女
I'll pay a visit to those beautiful little grandkids of yours.
他们的小手指
Their tiny little fingers,
会像树枝一样容易折断
they'll snap like twigs.
你好 你来干什么
Oh, hello. What are you doing here?
我给你带来了你要的东西
I have brought you something I believe you want.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表