天呐
Jesus.
她撞得该是多狠
How hard did she hit that tree?
看
Look!
她一定是把链子栓在树上
She must have wrapped this chain around that tree,
再缠到自己的脖子上
and then wrapped it around her neck,
然后踩了油门
then hit the gas.
她一定是想过程快一点
I guess she wanted it to be quick.
天上的神明啊
Oh, mein God in Heaven!
为什么
Why?!
什么叫为什么
What do you mean, "Why?"
我们为什么不直接把她吊在大篷车里
Why can't we just hang her in her caravan and be done with it?
因为你把刀插♥进♥了她的眼眶
Because you chucked a knife through her eye socket.
-天呐 -这就是原因
- Oh, God. - That's why.
这场意外会掩盖掉很多罪行
This accident is gonna cover a whole host of sins,
你的罪行
all of them yours.
-你的戏剧感哪去了 -这不是在演戏
- Where's your sense of drama? - This is not theater!
怎么不是
That's exactly what it is.
这和变戏法一样
This is a magic trick.
我们得把观众的视线转移开
We have to divert the attention of the audience
才能完成魔术
in order to pull off the illusion.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 别这样 我都干了什么啊
No, don't it. My God, what have I done?
艾瑟尔
Oh, Ethel.
可你得明白
But you understand.
我不得不杀了她
I had to kill her.
我得保护我的宝贝小天使们
I had to protect my precious angels.
狗屁
Horseshit.
你是为了保护你自己
You had to protect yourself.
可你不必...
But you don't...
你为什么帮我
Why are you doing this for me, huh?
说啊 为什么要帮我
Tell me, why are you doing this for me?!
这...是好莱坞的规矩
This... this... this is what we do in Hollywood.
你是我的客户
You are my client.
我的职责就是保护你
I have an obligation to-to protect you,
保护你的事业
protect your career.
你的命运
You have a destiny,
是早就定好的 你注定要成为明星
written in the stars, to be a star.
有一天你会捧走奥斯卡小金人的
You're gonna win an Oscar one day.
你真这么觉得吗
Do you really think so?
没错 我信
I do. I do.
艾瑟尔 为什么
Oh, Ethel, why?!
我亲爱的姐妹啊
Oh, my sweet sister!
为什么 为什么 为什么啊
Why? Why? Why? Why?
我能帮你的 我本可以帮你的
I could have helped you. I could have helped you.
我可以帮你的
I could have helped you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我最最亲爱的姐妹啊
Oh, my sweet, sweet sister.
丹迪 你在哪呢 亲爱的
Dandy, where are you, darling?
我给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you!
丹迪
Dandy!
妈妈 快看看谁来了
Mother, look who came for a visit.
你好 莫特太太
Hello, Mrs. Mott.
我是来探望我母亲的
I came to see my mother.
亲爱的 你刚好错过她了
Oh, dear, you just missed her.
瑞金娜一整个下午都对我纠缠不休
Regina's been peppering me with questions all afternoon,
我都跟她说了 你才是最后和朵拉交谈的人
but I told her that you were the last one to speak to Dora.
也只有你才能告诉她
And only you could shine a light
究竟是怎么回事
on the situation.
是啊
Yes, well...
朵拉去买♥♥南瓜了
Dora went to buy the squash.
你懂的 亲爱的
You understand, dear.
如今 想买♥♥到好南瓜
These days, the only way to procure a proper squash
就得去霍姆斯塔德 克林曼农庄
is to venture down to Homestead, to the Klingmans'.
那场可怕的飓风
That horrid hurricane
把庞帕诺比奇的塔巴纳西农场给毁了
completely destroyed the Tabernathys' farm in Pompano,
那块地方如今种出的南瓜
and it's been simply impossible to consume the squash
都没法吃了
from that region ever since.
我母亲去买♥♥南瓜了
My mother went to buy... squash?
而且她正好会路过科勒尔盖布尔斯
And since she would be passing Coral Gables,
我还让她顺道去
I asked her to stop off
取回我早前在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的黑人烛台
to collect the blackamoor candelabras I had purchased at auction.
所以 孩子
So, you see, child,
我也说不准
I could not venture to guess
朵拉什么时候会回来
when Dora will return from her expedition.
那我就等着
I'll wait.
该我了
Oh. My turn.
爆胎
A flat tire,
漏水的龙头
a leaky faucet.
我母亲什么都会修
My mother could fix anything.
她的荤段子远近闻名
She was famous for her dirty jokes.
但她也是个有文化的女人
But she was also a woman of culture.
她喜欢诗歌♥
But she loved poetry.
我小时候 上♥床♥睡觉前
She used to read it to me as a kid
她常念给我听
when I was going to bed.
艾米莉·迪金森是她的最爱
Emily Dickinson was her favorite.
我是无名之辈
"I'm nobody.
你是谁
"Who are you?
你也是无名之辈吗
"Are you nobody, too?
那我们是同类 要保密
"Then there's a pair of us. Don't tell.
不然他们会驱逐我们
They'd banish us, you know."
你并不是无名之辈 妈
You weren't nobody, Ma.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事了 孩子
It's okay, son.
好了 我们去喝一杯
All right. Let's go get a drink.
她是我的朋友
That woman was my friend.
她坚强 乐观
She was tough, funny.
她不用靠男人
She didn't need a man to...
来养活她 和她的孩子
take care of her or her child.
她生来就在逆境中摸爬滚打
She was a survivor from the day she was born.
没人给予她帮助
Nobody handed her nothing.
我们活得从来都不容易
We never had it easy.
都不容易 尤其是我们女人
None of us. Especially not us women.
你们肯定都有体会
I know you all know what I'm talking about.
没错
It's true.
看我爸对我做的事
Look what my daddy did to me.
我只不过敢于追求自己的生活
Because I dared to live my own life.
爱我想爱的人
Love who I wanted.
你觉得法律
You think the law
会惩罚他吗
would have anything to say about it?
当然不会
Hell no.
她属于他
She's his property.
听我说几句 女士们
Let me tell you something, ladies.
这姑娘
That girl,
她是我们的一员
she's every last one of us.
要我说 不再忍♥了 我绝不再忍♥了
Well, I say no more. Not in my house!
任何做出这种事的男人
Any man that would do that,
都得付出代价
he needs to pay.
谁和我一起
Who's with me?
我看到一个人
I see a man.
双手被砍掉了
With his arms torn off.
他被开膛破肚 内脏清晰可见
His insides are outside for all the world to see.
那这张呢
And... this one?
这张很简单
Oh, that one's easy.
一个男人正在捅死一个女人
A man is stabbing a woman to death.
她的血喷得满墙都是
Her blood is smeared all over the wall.
应该非常难清理
It's going to be a very messy cleanup.
好无聊
I'm bored.
我多少分
What's my score?
母亲说你想测我的智商
Mother said you wanted to test my genius IQ.
只来一次测不出来
It'll take more than one visit to determine that.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表