将属于你了
will belong to you,
切斯特·克莱布
Chester Creb,
只要一千美元
for the sum of $1,000.
我真是太高兴了 艾莎
Ah, I couldn't be a happier man, Elsa.
关于我 你有一点并不了解 亲爱的
Here's what you don't know about me, Liebchen.
我不仅仅是位艺人
I am more than just an artist.
我就是在黑暗里蒙着眼睛也看得出什么是好交易
I can spot a good business deal in the dark with a blindfold on.
你给我看你的账本的时候 我就看出
It was obvious when you showed me your ledger
你是个阔绰的人
that you were a man of means.
比你所说的要阔绰得多
More well-heeled than you let on.
当然 真正的绅士都是如此
Which, of course, is the mark of a true gentleman.
老天保佑 我可从不敢想
Well, God bless you, 'cause I never dared to dream
我能找到这么合适我的地方
that I would find such a perfect place for myself.
还有玛乔莉
And Marjorie.
是啊
Yes.
我已经把注意事项都写明了
So, I have outlined all the caveats
这样过度就会顺利轻松了
so that the transition is smooth and effortless.
不得开除任何人
No one is to be fired.
所有表演都不许改变 按正常顺序来
All acts remain the same, performed in their proper order.
听上去太棒了
That sounds just perfect, it's perfect.
对了 你去西岸的时候
Oh, by the way, are you, are you planning to ship
打算把这些精美的古董都运过去吗
all of these beautiful antiques when you head out west?
不 不
No, no.
我觉得...
I think I...
我需要个新开端
I need a fresh start.
但这些东西
But they're...
对你来说有点太女性化了吧
a little bit on the feminine side for you, no?
老实说
Truthfully,
我想让玛乔莉住在这个帐篷里
I was thinking that Marjorie should have this tent.
小可怜
Poor dear.
她最近经受了很多
She's been through a lot lately.
我们一直在路上颠簸
We've been on the road a fair amount.
而且她...
And she's going...
她...
She's...
她会当头牌
She is going to be the headliner.
所以...
So...
玛乔莉 我有个大好消息
Marjorie, I have the most exciting news.
我早说过 我会照顾你
Didn't I say I would take care of you?
不要
N-No.
玛乔莉
Marjorie?!
警探
So, Detective,
你这次又准备诬告我们什么
what false accusation have you prepared for us now?
他在哪
Where is he?!
吉米·达林在哪
Where's Jimmy Darling?
我知道你们把那混♥蛋♥
I know you've got that asshole holed up
藏在这天煞的破地方
somewhere in this godforsaken place.
两名勇敢的警官牺牲了
Two brave officers are dead.
他们今晚被人砸碎了头
They got their heads bashed in tonight.
等我找到他 我会亲手把他绑起来
And when I find him, I'm gonna string him up myself.
我保证
That's a promise.
如你所说
Well, like you said,
你得先找到他啊
you have to find him first, right?
警官 警官 幸好你来了
Officer, Officer, thank God you're here.
你得马上发布全面通告
You have to put out an all-points bulletin immediately.
我的玛乔莉被绑♥架♥了
My Marjorie has been abducted.
别碰我
Take your hands off me.
求你 她还只是个小姑娘
Please, she's just a girl.
她有棕色头发 笑容很甜
She's got brown hair and the sweetest smile.
她全身大概长2.5英尺
She stands about, uh, two and a half feet tall, fully extended.
没了我 她一定怕极了
She must be so frightened without me.
克莱布先生 你是说你的木偶吗
Mr. Creb, are you talking about your puppet?
没错 就是她
Yes, that's what I'm saying.
玛乔莉失踪了
Marjorie is missing.
给我滚开 你个滑头
Get out of my face, wise guy,
要不我把你也关起来
before I lock you up, too.
我觉得克莱布先生是犯糊涂了
I think Mr. Creb is just confused.
我没有...
I'm not...
为什么没人听我的话
Why will no one listen to me?
我的玛乔莉需要我
My Marjorie needs me.
我得去找她
I have to go find her.
你敢动 我崩了你
Move an inch, and I'll put a bullet in you.
好了 各位
Now, boys,
给我搜
let's tear this place apart!
又来
Again.
玛乔莉
Marjorie.
没有
No, no.
没有
No.
别躲了
Stop hiding.
我知道你是在惩罚我
I know you're just doing it to punish me.
找人呢吗
Looking for someone?
我的玛乔莉失踪了
My Marjorie is lost.
她没失踪
No, she's not lost.
她跟我说 她要逃了
She told me she's running away.
你...
You...
玛乔莉很生你的气
Marjorie is very angry with you.
因为你对双胞胎做的事
What you did to the twins.
我就知道 她嫉妒了
I knew it, it's jealousy.
但她应该知道 这次是不一样的
But sh-she has to know that this time is different.
她们想要我跟她们在一起
They want me to join them.
她们邀请了我
They included me.
她还说她要把事说出去
She also said she's telling.
关于你妻子和她朋友 爱丽丝的
About what happened to your wife and her friend...
遭遇
Alice.
我没把她们怎么样啊
But I didn't do anything to them.
他冷血地杀害了她们两个人
He murdered them both in cold blood.
据传 她俩丈夫去打仗时 两人陷入了爱河
Rumor is-- they fell in love when their husbands went off to war.
爱丽丝的丈夫死在了诺曼底
Alice's husband died in Normandy,
她便跟露西搬到了一起
and then she moved in with Lucy.
切斯特回到家
When Chester came home,
三个人太挤了
let's just say three's a crowd.
梅肯警方在卧室发现了尸体
Macon Police found the bodies in the bedroom.
切斯特留信说 是玛乔莉干的
In a note Chester told them Marjorie did it.
此后他一直在逃
He's been on the lam since.
真是个疯子
What a sicko.
她们怎么死的
Tell me, how did they die?
天呐
Oh, my...
不
No...
玛乔莉 不要
Marjorie, no.
她们该让我们加入的
They should have let us join in.
她们该邀请我们的
We should have been included.
我也想阻止她
I tried to stop her.
但已经为时太晚
But it was too late.
你要把她交给警方吗
Are you gonna turn her in?
不 切斯特
No, Chester.
我绝对是你这边的
I am firmly on your side.
我才不会把她从你身边夺走
I wouldn't take her away from you.
她是你唯一能信任的人
She's the only one you can trust.
我希望她快乐
I need her to be happy.
我告诉你个秘密
I'll let you in on a secret.
她告诉我她去哪了
She told me where she was going.
去大帐篷找她吧
Look for her in the big tent.
玛乔
Marj.
再也不要撇下我了
You can't run away from me anymore.
你不知道你不在的时候我有多难过
You don't know how it makes me feel when you're gone.
求你 玛乔莉 跟我说话吧
Please, Marjorie, you have to talk to me.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
而且 这里现在属于我们了
Plus, we own this place now,
你想要什么都行
so you can have anything you want.
我要做头牌
I want top billing.
没问题
Done.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表