他们必须付出代价
They had to pay.
我追杀他们 一个接一个
I hunted them down, one by one.
最后 我找到了那个首领
Finally, I-I found the leader.
为首的那个禽兽
Uh, the monster-in-chief.
汉斯·格鲁普医生
Dr. Hans Grouper.
我不能让他死得那么痛快
I would make sure that he would not die quickly.
看来 我也不会死得那么痛快
And I would not die quickly either, apparently.
他对我的刺杀企图 十分气愤
He took my attempt to kill him personally.
非常气愤
Very personally.
他折磨我
He tortured me.
把我关进牢房♥
He putted me in the cell.
不停地折磨我
He tortured me again and again.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
一个纳粹党将军
An SS General,
他比折磨我的格鲁普医生地位要高...
a man of higher authority than my torturer, Dr. Grouper...
他想要个新书架
he wanted new bookshelves--
他是个狂热的藏书爱好者
he was an avid book collector--
他要用偷来的书建个图书馆
for his new library of stolen books.
所以战争后期 我一直在奥地利
So I spent the rest of the war in Austria.
47年我来到了美国
And, uh, I went to America in-in '47.
我找马尔斯小姐找了很多年
And I searched for Miss Mars for years.
当我最终找到她的时候
When I finally located her,
我写信给她
I wrote to her.
但并未收到回音
But I did not hear back.
如果你那么爱她的话
Well, if you loved her so much,
而且也知道她在哪里
and you knew where she was,
为什么不来找她呢
why not just sweep her off her feet?
我的身体撑过了折磨
My body survived the torture,
但我
but I...
我就像匹诺曹
I am like Pinocchio.
已经不能人道
I have no humanity left in me anymore.
我没有灵魂 不能爱
I... no soul, I cannot love.
真是...
But, uh...
甜蜜的讽刺
Sweet irony.
甜蜜的讽刺
Sweet irony.
我知道你们在一起很久了
Now I know you've been together for a long time
对已经成型的表演 改动会很困难
and change can be difficult for an established show.
再说一遍 大家不要强要面子
And again-- this is not about ego, all right?
这只是为了节目完整性
This is about flow, so...
他看上去很正常
He looks so normal.
我们不是说好了
I thought we agreed
没有确凿证据
that we wouldn't judge him
我们不会妄下结论
until we had definitive proof.
那些资料呢
What about the file?
上面说他杀了他妻子
It said he murdered his wife.
你是被丹迪的谎言蒙蔽了
You're letting Dandy's lies cloud your judgment.
...介绍团队
...the company intro
然后德茜扭乳表演开场
then-then we'll start with Desi, twirling her titties,
图卢兹和潘妮表演
and then Toulouse and Penny will do their
美女和野兽 加上大反转
beauty and the beast act, with a twist,
之后是贝特和多特 然后是保罗
uh, followed by Bette and Dot and then Paul,
这样双胞胎就有时间换衣服
which will give the twins time to change
换上助手装
into their assistant costumes
我们和玛乔莉一起
and we'll finish the show
用魔术表演压轴
with Marjorie and the magic act.
多特和我谈过了
Dot and I have had a talk.
我们不想再做你的助手了
We don't care to be your assistant any longer.
为什么
Why?
我们就是不想了
We just... don't wish to.
或许你们会改主意
Maybe you'll change your mind
听听我的终场表演计划吧
after you hear about my finale.
我不找观众上来
Instead of a volunteer,
而是把你们锯成两半
I'm gonna saw you two in half.
两个身体 两个脑袋
Two bodies for two heads.
肯定引起轰动
It'll be a sensation.
魔术史上头一遭
A first in the history of magic.
怎么样 姑娘们
Come on, girls...
我们彩排一下吧
let's do a little rehearsal.
我们不能进箱子里
We are not getting into that box.
不 切斯特
No, Chester...
我们不会躺进去的
we are not getting into that box.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse us...
你们去哪 我没让解散呢
Where are you going? I haven't dismissed anyone.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我知道魔术怎么变
I... I know how the trick works.
我可以做你的助手
I can be your assistant.
我也想参与到节目中来
I want to be part of the show.
我只要好好笑 露腿就行 对吗
All I got to do is smile and show a little leg, right?
嗯
Right.
进来吧 露西
Get in the box, Lucy.
我叫玛姬
My name's Maggie.
这就是你的魔术
Is this your magic act?
真可悲
It's a little pathetic.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我没说话啊
I didn't say anything.
你们都看什么呢
What are you all looking at?
去后台
Backstage.
各就各位 我们过一遍
Places! Places! This is a run-through!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
准备欣赏
prepare yourselves to witness
战胜死亡的表演
the death-defying feat
最早由伟大的图瑞尼
first performed by the great Torrini
为庇护七世教皇表演
for Pope Pius VII.
最初被称为魔法锯
Originally called The Magic Saw.
今晚 我的表演
Tonight I will be presenting it to you
将加上我自己的
with my own...
危险改编
dangerous variation.
镣铐
Manacles.
那个 我...
Hey, I...
这部分我不了解
I don't-I don't know this part.
我为你去打仗
I went to a war for you.
你就该死在那边
You should have died over there.
我们本来很相爱
We loved each other.
你却非要带着金属片
Then you had to come back with your metal plate
和浆糊脑子回来
and your head full of bees.
切斯特 住手 我的脚抽不出来
Chester, stop, I-I can't pull my my feet through!
别说了
Stop talking.
你都分我心了
You're distracting me.
你什么时候要表演真正的魔术
When are you gonna do real magic?
别说了 玛乔莉
Stop it, Marjorie.
你把我的生活毁得还不够吗
Haven't you done enough to ruin my life?
离了我 你什么都不是
You're nothing without me.
我让你看看
I'll show you.
让你们都看到
Every one of you.
切斯特 切斯特
Chester! Chester!
切斯特 住手
Chester, stop!
怎么回事
What the bloody hell?!
没事的 伙计们
Relax, folks...
这只是魔术
it's just a magic show.
是魔术
It's a magic show.
我可以把她拼回去的 看啊
I can put her back together. Watch.
我可以把她...
I can put her...
变变变
Alakazam!
魔术...
Abraca...
魔术成功啦
Abracadabra.
这表演绝对能火 切斯特
That'll pack 'em in, Chester.
是她逼我的
Sh... She made me do it.
这也是报应
She had it coming.
我们怎么办
What do we do now?
偷走她的首饰
Steal her jewelry
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表