- 'cause here I am. - We want to help.
多特和我没多少积蓄
Dot and I don't have much.
我们本想攒钱做件事
We were saving for something,
但我们改主意了
but our plans have changed.
我们想把钱给你
We want you to have it.
用这钱去给吉米请个好律师
Use this money to get Jimmy a proper lawyer.
让我把情况搞清楚
Let me get this straight:
你们想让我用你们辛苦攒下来的钱去救吉米
you want me to use your hard-earned pennies to save Jimmy.
你们自己去吧
Do it yourself.
也许他还会奖励你们一个深吻呢
Maybe he'll even reward you with a big, fat kiss.
我想揍她一拳
I'm going to punch her in the face.
别让她激怒你
Don't let her get to you.
我来搞定她
Let me handle this.
人们初见到我们时 通常不怎么待见我们
People don't always take too kindly to us at first glance.
你可以做他的英雄
You can be his champion,
就像《一线生机》里玛格丽特·奥沙利文
like Margaret O'Sullivan in Let Us Live,
拼尽全力营救亨利·方达一样
crusading to save Henry Fonda.
我不想打击你
I hate to break it to you,
但生活可比不上电影
but life is not like the movies,
你个一根筋的笨蛋
you simple-minded idiot.
不许你这样对我妹妹说话
Don't you talk about my sister like that!
吉米视你为天仙下凡
Jimmy thinks you walk on water,
但你骗不了我
but you don't fool me.
你不过徒有其表
You are a phony.
而且你根本不爱吉米
And you don't really love Jimmy.
因为爱一个人 就会事事以他为先
Because when you love someone, they come first.
得了吧
Oh, brother.
你接下来要说爱情能战胜一切吗
Next you'll be telling me that love conquers all.
你为什么这么冷漠
How can you be so cold?
吉米可能会和米普一个下场
Jimmy could end up like Meep.
你真希望如此吗
Is that what you want?
你好好待吉米
You do right by Jimmy.
达林 有人来看你了
Darling, you got a visitor.
是你
Oh... it's you.
你希望谁来
Who were you hoping to see,
米奇·曼托[美国棒球明星]吗
Mickey Mantle?
对不起
I'm sorry. It's...
谢谢你来看我
it's nice of you to come.
听着
Listen.
我理解你现在的感受
I know exactly what you're feeling.
我
I...
我妈妈在我还小的时候就去世了
I lost my mother when I was young.
这世上突然只剩我一人
Suddenly I was all alone in the world.
成了孤儿
An orphan.
我当时惹上了些麻烦
And I got into some trouble.
当然没你的麻烦这么严重
Well, not the kind of trouble you're in.
听着 吉米 吉米
Listen, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
我
I...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不停地回想那一天
I've been over it and over it in my head.
当时我喝了太多酒
I had too much to drink.
我气我妈 我的人生 世上的一切
I was in a rage about my ma, my life, everything.
但从我到他们家
But from the moment I got to the house,
到在这里醒来之间
till the moment I woke up here
完全一片空白
is just black.
这么说你承认去过那里
So you admit you were there?
不可能是我♥干♥的
I couldn't have done it.
她们不是我杀的
I-I didn't kill them.
是我吗
Did I?
我不认为是你干的
I don't think you did.
所以我才会来
That's why I'm here.
我会为你请这世上最好的律师
I am gonna get you the best lawyer money can buy.
你肯定听说过克拉伦斯·达罗
You've no doubt heard of Clarence Darrow.
猴子审判的律师吗 他不是已经死了吗
The Mo... the Monkey Trial? Isn't he dead?
对 但子承父业
Yeah, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
他儿子唐纳德是位很出色的律师
His son Donald is an absolutely brilliant attorney.
我向他咨♥询♥过
I've made some inquiries.
他对你的案子很感兴趣
He's interested in your case.
但从现在开始
But from now on,
你不能再说一个字
you got to shut up.
你只能跟你的律师说话
The only talking you're gonna do is to your lawyer.
我不知道...
I don't know....
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
你不欠我什么的
You don't owe me a thing.
不过 那个律师
But, you know, that attorney,
他可不一样
that's a different matter.
你得预付他律师费
He's going to want a retainer.
可我一分钱也没有
I don't have any money.
艾瑟尔留给你的遗产呢
Well, what about Ethel's estate?
她没给你留什么吗
She leave you anything?
我没什么值钱的东西能给你 斯宾瑟先生
I don't have anything of value to give you, Mr. Spencer.
见鬼
Shit!
我有个主意 可以让你筹到钱
I might have an idea about how to raise the funds.
好了 牛肩胛
Okay, beef chuck.
上肢 肩膀或是带骨肩肉
Arm, shoulder or blade.
盐
Salt.
胡椒粉
Pepper.
面粉
Flour.
洋葱
Onions.
对了 还有辣根
Ah... horseradish.
胡萝卜和土豆
Carrots and potatoes.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不就是炖个牛肉吗
I mean, it's just a goddamn pot roast, right?
能有多难呢
How hard can it be?
这不是真的吧
Say it isn't so.
我认识的最彪悍的女人这是要当贝蒂妙厨吗
Toughest woman I know and now you want to be Betty Crocker?
说得没错
Damn straight.
如果我要做家庭主妇
If I'm gonna be a homemaker,
我可不会让我的孩子挨饿
I can't let my babies starve.
我母亲教过我其他的姐妹下厨
My mother taught all my sisters how to cook,
可她从未教过我
but she never taught me.
也许她看到了你其它的潜能
Maybe she saw your potential elsewhere.
小妞 不用来巴结我
Girl... don't butter me up.
我可没忘记你说过的话
I haven't forgotten what you told me.
而且我还没决定该怎么办
And I haven't decided what I'm gonna do about it yet.
但我会想到的
But believe you me...
这次我想做正确的事
I want to do the right thing for once.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
我们不能在这里谈
We can't talk here.
跟我来
Just follow me.
我想帮助吉米
I want to help Jimmy.
好啊 给他找个律师
Good. Get him a lawyer.
-我需要你相信我 -相信你吗
- I need you to trust me. - Trust you?
真好笑
Ha! That's a laugh.
如果你不听我的话
Everyone in this entire camp
整个营地的人很快都会死
will be dead soon unless you listen to me.
我知道怎么帮助你们所有人
I know how to help everyone.
救出吉米 还有其他畸形人
Jimmy and the freaks all at once.
我只是需要把事情串起来
I just have to connect the dots.
找到罪魁祸首
Place blame where it's due.
把真正的坏人绳之以法
Put the real villain away forever.
我不喜欢猜谜 从来就不喜欢
I don't like riddles! Never have.
听我说
Listen!
我知道你希望
I know you want to
和你的白马王子一起驶入夕阳
ride off into the sunset with your Prince Charming
还带上你的炖肉 可是
and your pot roasts, but
我需要你先帮我
I need you to help me first.
我有东西要给你看
There's something I need you to see.
咖啡不错
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表