I think she's lying.
她明明也喜欢
I think she likes it.
闭上你的臭嘴 荡♥妇♥
Oh, shut your disgusting mouth, you slut!
至于你 滚出去
And you, get out of this room.
好 你们休息吧
Yeah. You rest now.
我还会再回来的
But I'll be back.
我不会放弃我的朋友
I never give up on a friend.
亲爱的
Meine Liebchen.
不 不 别停
No, no, no. Don't stop.
我想要
Come on, I want to do it.
可不能弄出孩子来
We can't afford a baby.
我从德鲁克超♥市♥偷了两个避孕套
Well, I stole two rubbers from Drucker's
因为我对你太痴迷了
because I just can't get enough of you.
我也有东西要给你
I have something for you, too.
在我车上
It's in my car.
待在这里
Stay here.
好了
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
给我的吗
Oh, for me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你面具别的部分怎么了
What-what happened to the rest of your mask?
-搞什么鬼 -他不是你雇来的吗
- Who the hell is this? - Wait, y-you didn't hire him?
特洛伊
Troy...?
特洛伊
Troy?
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
在剪优♥惠♥券吗
Clipping coupons?
是《欲海惊魂》的影评
It's a review for Stage Fright.
黛德丽[德裔女演员]的新电影
Dietrich's new film.
希区柯克先生找她拍这电影
Clearly Mr. Hitchcock had some kind of mental break
一定是神经出问题了
when he cast her in this picture.
看看这些
Look, look at all of them.
这个
Here.
这是《安♥拉♥的花♥园♥》的影评
This one is from The Garden of Allah,
说黛德丽是票房♥毒药
calling her box office poison.
她的片酬是20万美金
They paid her $200,000
结果片子拍出来跟屎一样
to take a hot shit on that movie.
我不常去看电影
I-I don't get to the movies much.
续杯
Refill.
赶紧的
Refill!
真的
I'm serious.
我是认真的 没开玩笑
I'm serious, I'm not kidding, okay?
我能把摩托开得跟风一样快
I can ride a motor bike like the wind.
真的
Yes...
我能让你开开眼
I can show you...
我们可以绕街道转几圈
We'll go around the block a couple times.
-转几圈 -嗯
- A couple times? - Yeah.
也许你可以去我那儿看看
Maybe you come check out my place.
不如直接带我去你家好了
Why don't you just take me home?
家 好啊
Home? Yeah, that's great.
在这儿遇到你真是太好了
Fancy meeting you here.
这玩意儿我怎么也搞不定
I can't seem to get this thing to work.
你能试试吗
Would you try?
这是你母亲吗
Is this your mom?
你去忙吧 亲爱的
Hit the road, toots.
你个自私的废物
You selfish good-for-nothing!
我找到这地方 是想为大家建一个家
I find us this place that can be a home,
然后我们就能扩大演出
where we can expand our show,
吸引观众
build an audience,
完成心愿
become a destination,
你这样打情骂俏会毁了一切的
and you would risk it all for some floozy?
我听到房♥东的话了
I heard what the landlord said.
他们不想我们留下
They don't want us here anymore.
你是沉溺在自己的白日梦里 艾莎
You're living in your own dream, Elsa.
小心点 我的小可爱
Now, be careful with these, Ma Petite.
我只剩两双了
I only have two pair left.
好的 艾莎小姐
Okay, Miss Elsa.
-它们真漂亮 -是很漂亮
- They're so pretty. - They are so pretty,
你也是
just like you.
帮我叠叠好吧
Now, fold for Mama.
我们说到哪了 哈登菲尔德阁下
Where were we, Herr Haddonfield?
别见怪 艾莎小姐 1944年冬天
No offense, Miss Elsa, but I lost four toes to frostbite
德国阿登的冰冻让我失去了四个脚趾
in the Ardennes in the winter of '44.
就叫我先生就行 不用阁下了
It's Mr. Haddonfield, not "Herr."
你们美国人也太敏感了
You Americans are so sensitive.
你们才是战胜国啊
You won the war.
我要你和你的人撤离这里
I'm going to need you and your troupe to vacate the field.
但我们的租约是一年啊
But you gave us a year's lease!
我们来了还不到两个月
We've barely been here two months!
根本没人来看你的演出 艾莎小姐
No one's been coming to your shows, Miss Elsa.
是 但我在招募新演员了
Yes, but I'm scouting new acts.
马上就会大不同了
There's a change in the air.
我敬佩你的精神 艾莎小姐 真的
I admire your spirit, Miss Elsa, I do,
但下周末佐治亚州一个布道团会来
but there's a revival coming down from Georgia next weekend
牧师也想在这里驻扎
Preacher wants to plant his tent right here.
而且他是预付
And he pays in advance.
现金
In cash.
要是我说了算 我就...
If it were up to me, I'd...
我妻子不喜欢留这些畸形人在这里
My wife doesn't like having the freaks staying in the field.
她老做噩梦
She's having nightmares.
我的小怪物连只苍蝇都不会伤害
My monsters wouldn't hurt a fly!
漂亮吧
So pretty, huh?
比利时制♥造♥
Made in Belgium.
我的专属
Just for me.
哈登菲尔德先生
You know, Mr. Haddonfield...
你是我们的救星
you were our savior.
我好像有瓶杜松子酒
I think I have a bottle of Schnapps.
也许你愿进来看看
Perhaps you would like to come in and see
明星宫殿的内室
the inside of a star's palace?
我还是搞不明白 你怎么说服他多宽限了一个月
I still can't figure out how you got another month out of him.
少管闲事
Mind your business.
怎么 你以为你的魅力
What, do you think all your charm
能让那个女孩对你的畸形视若无睹吗
is going to make that girl blind to your deformities?
她看到你的真面目 你的全部
What happens when she sees you?
会是什么反应
All of you?
你知道你会落到哪吗
You know where you're going to end up.
他们会把穷怪胎
Where they send indigent freaks--
送去州立疯人院
the state mad house.
你妈妈又会怎样呢
And what about your mother?
你想让她在哪个可怕的收♥容♥所♥流着口水死去吗
You want her to die drooling in some hideous asylum?
我们都知道这可能本就是她的命运
We both know that's probably where she's headed anyway...
也是我们所有人的命运
where we're all headed.
都结束了 艾莎
It's over, Elsa!
你错了
You're wrong!
情况会好转
Things are going to change.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你能现在结账吗
You mind closing out your check now?
我要休息了
I'm going on break.
亲爱的
Oh, darling,
店家请客
it's on the house.
明星从不付钱
Stars never pay.
原本一天一次
It was once a day.
现在只剩一周一次了
Now it's only once a week.
一周一次吗
Once a week?
一年有一次我就谢天谢地了
I'm lucky if it happens once a year.
能怀上小艾迪真是奇迹
It's a wonder Eddie Jr. Was conceived at all.
每周四晚9点
Every Thursday night at 9:00 p.m.,
他打开《法动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥恢恢》[罪案剧]然后上我
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表