贝特
Bette?
多特
Dot?
你们在这儿呢
Here you are.
有人来看望你们了
You have a visitor.
这位年轻人担心你们的安全
This young man was concerned about your welfare.
正如你所见
As you can see,
贝特和多特不是囚犯
Bette and Dot aren't prisoners,
她们是我们的贵宾
they're our guests.
她们随时都可以离开
They can leave anytime they want.
是真的吗
Is that true?
他们待我们很好 吉米
We're being treated very well, Jimmy.
双胞胎刚到我们家时
When the girls first stepped foot in our house,
身心都缺乏滋润
they were malnourished, both body and soul.
每日食用维他命以及鹅肝酱
A daily regimen of vitamins and foie gras
让她们容光焕发
brought the pink back to their pallor.
贝特 多特 我知道这种日子看似安逸
Bette, Dot, I know this seems like the Life of Riley now,
但相信我 你们不该待在这里
but trust me, this is no place for you.
因为对他们来说
Because to them,
你们不过是新奇的玩物
you're nothing more than a curiosity.
供他们娱乐的怪胎
A freak to gawk at.
你想让我们怎么做 回畸形秀吗
So what do you want us to do? Go back to the show?
那里又有什么不同呢
How is that any different?
因为在那里有一群人保护你们
Because you'd have a whole community of people to protect you.
我们怎能忍♥心伤她们分毫呢
Why would we harm a hair on their heads?
双胞胎可是我们重金买♥♥下的
We paid good money for these girls.
母亲说得没错
Mother's right.
别听他胡言乱语
Don't listen to a word.
他说的都是谎言
Everything he says is a lie.
吉米 你告诉我们
Jimmy, you told us
是你从小丑杀人狂手下救出了那些孩子
you saved those kids from the killer clown.
救出他们的是丹迪
It was Dandy.
你失去意识的时候 他也在场
He was there when you were unconscious.
他才是真正的英雄
He's the real hero.
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen!
我一直很好奇这个魔术是如何做到的
I've always wondered how this trick was done.
你们不好奇吗
Haven't you?
放开她
Leave her alone!
贝特
Bette...
多特
Dot...
你们得马上跟我走
You have to come with me. Now.
你在这家里无权发号♥施令
You don't give the orders in this house.
多特
Dot,
我知道你心情很复杂
I know you have mixed feelings.
你想进行手术 我是不会允许的
You're thinking of getting the surgery, which I'll never allow.
因为你绝不会切开一个女孩 对吧 丹迪
'Cause you'd never cut a girl in half, would you, Dandy?
闭嘴 少来破坏我的生活
Shut up! Stop trying to ruin everything!
你是怎么知道的 丹迪
How do you know, Dandy?
关于手术的事
About the surgery?
我说了我们之间没有秘密
I told you there will be no secrets between us.
你看了我的日记
You read my diary.
我想离开
I want to leave.
贝特不同意她不能离开
She can't leave without Bette.
我们相爱了
We're in love,
爱情高于一切
and love trumps everything.
你母亲说双胞胎可以随时离开
Well, your mother said the girls could go any time they want.
那就让她们来决定
Let's let them decide.
贝特
Bette,
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
告诉他们
Tell them
你想要留下来
you want to stay
和我一起共享奢华的生活
and live forever in luxury with me.
丹迪有问题 这你心知肚明
There's something wrong with Dandy and you know it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我选择跟从我姐姐
But I choose my sister,
永远如此
always.
我们得走了
We have to go.
测试
Testing.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
*来到我身边*
*Come as you are*
*一如过往*
*As you were*
*一如我的希愿*
*As I want you to be*
*作为挚友*
*As a friend, as a friend*
*作为宿敌*
*As an old enemy*
*不慌不忙*
*Take your time*
*或匆匆而至*
*Hurry up*
*由你选择*
*The choice is yours*
*别迟到*
*Don't be late*
*稍作歇息*
*Take a rest*
*作为挚友*
*As a friend*
*或是宿敌*
*As an old memory*
*回忆如烟*
*Memory, ah*
*回忆如烟*
*Memory, ah*
*我发誓*
*Well, I swear*
*我并未持枪*
*That I don't have a gun*
*不 我并未持枪*
*No, I don't have a gun*
你有看见安迪吗
you seen Andy around?
你上次来找之后还没见过
Not since the last time you came by looking.
别跟男妓谈恋爱 听我句劝
Never fall in love with a hustler. That's my advice.
*回忆如烟*
*Memory, ah*
*Memory, ah*
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You keep your mouth shut!
*我发誓*
*And I swear*
*我并未持枪*
*That I don't have a gun*
*回忆如烟*
*Memory, ah*
实话说 强差人意
Truthfully? Adequate.
我不会改变分毫
I'm not changing anything.
这就是我的歌♥ 爱怎么唱我说了算
That's the song, that's how I'm doing it.
今晚 作中场重头戏
Tonight. Mid-show number.
你真的认为
Do you honestly believe
我会让你
that I would allow you
削弱观众们的兴致吗
to sap the energy of the audience? Huh?
记得你是在跟谁说话
Remember to whom you speak.
我很清楚我是在跟谁说话
I know exactly who I'm talking to!
一个骗子
A liar.
我们不听从一个骗子的命令
And we don't take orders from liars.
这是怎么回事 你在说什么
What's going on here, huh? What is this?
双胞胎 艾莎
The twins, Elsa.
我们知道你对双胞胎做了什么
We know what you did with the twins.
她们自己逃了
They ran off!
我跟你说过了
I told you that.
是啊 我们听过你的说法了
Yeah, we heard your story.
或许该听听她们的说法了
Maybe it's time we heard theirs.
什么
What?
你把她们卖♥♥了
You sold them off.
像宠物一样
Like pets.
其实事情不是这样
That's not quite how it happened, actually...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
闭嘴
Keep it buttoned.
我心里有数
I know what I'm doing.
的确是艾莎小姐带我们去找丹迪·莫特的
It's true Miss Elsa took us to Dandy Mott,
不过那是我要求的
but only because I asked her to.
可是你说...
But you said that...
你误会了
Well, you misunderstood.
艾莎小姐没有卖♥♥掉我们
Miss Elsa didn't sell us.
她帮了我们
She helped us.
我们想体验一下高档精致的生活
We wanted to experience the finer things in life.
艾莎体贴地帮我们实现了这个梦想
And Elsa was kind enough to make that happen.
不过她也说只要我们想
But she also said we always had a home here,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表