这道菜肉馅饼太美味了
This pot pie is heaven.
吃吧 亲爱的
Eat up, darling.
多得是呢
There's plenty more where that came from.
瞧瞧这是谁 还有口气呢
Look who ain't dead... yet.
怎么回事 你们想怎么样
What's going on? What do you want?
想法多着呢
So many things.
但今天 我们就单纯报复你一下好了
But today, we gonna settle for a little payback.
潘妮 苏西
Penny, Suzi...
去拿枕头
grab them pillows.
艾薇 去拿焦油
Evie, fetch the tar.
上帝啊 不要
Oh... Oh, God, no...
不要
No, no, no.
-上帝啊 -不不 这里没有上帝
- God... - No, no, no. There is no God.
你就足以证明这点了
You proof enough of that.
你对你女儿做出的事
What you done to your little girl...
简直没人性
that was chickenshit.
那我们就要让你没人样
We gonna make sure you look the part.
然后
And after that,
我要用这把刀砍下你的老二
I'm gonna cut your dick off with this knife,
然后再一枪打爆你的头
and then I'm gonna shoot you in the head.
然后 我们再把你丢进洛克瑟哈奇河
After that, we gonna chuck you in the Loxahatchee River,
看看鳄鱼还能不能把剩下的东西物尽其用
see if the gators got any use for what's left!
不要
No!
-求你们 别啊 -等等
- Please, no! - Wait!
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
潘妮
Penny...
我来
Let me.
什么 潘妮
What...? Penny?
潘妮
Penny...
不要
No.
求你 对不起 潘妮
Please, I'm sorry, Penny.
不要
No!
潘妮 宝贝 对不起
Penny, baby, I am sorry!
不要
No!
不要
No!
潘妮 不要啊
Penny! No!
艾薇 站到他后面
Evie, get behind him!
把住了
Hold him steady.
苏西
Suzi.
扒裤子
Drop his drawers.
住手
Stop.
天呐
Holy shit.
那是你♥爸♥爸 是吗
That's your father, isn't it?
老天
Well, goddamn.
你还真是会读心啊
You really are a mind reader.
出去
Get out.
这里只欢迎畸形女人
This is freak women only.
做畸形女人就要这样吗
And is this what it means to be a freak woman?
你怎么会知道
What would you know about it, anyway?
我知道如果你这么做
I know that if you do this,
你会改变
it will change you.
甚至超过他对你的改变
More even than he changed you.
是会改变我
It will change me.
我会获得自♥由♥
It will free me.
你会被逮住
You'll get caught.
会进监狱 甚至更糟
Go to prison or worse.
还有保罗呢
And what about Paul?
他爱你
He loves you.
你要为了他放弃这一切吗
And you're gonna give all that up for him?
那他就赢了
Then he wins!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
漂漂亮亮的白人姑娘
Pretty little white girl.
你根本不知道这滋味
You got no idea what it's like,
永远被人排斥
always living on the outside,
远远地看着
looking in through a window,
一切你永远得不到的东西
seeing all the things you can never have
就因为世人不许
because they say so.
你说得对
You're right.
我并不能理解你们的感受
I can't really understand what it's like for you.
我也的确希望得到一切
And I do plan to have all of those things.
但是 德茜蕾 如果你也行呢
But, Desiree, what if you could, too?
我已经失去了机会
I've lost my chance.
你不知道你或许还能得到什么样的机会
You don't know what chances you might have left.
如果你这么做 就永远不得而知了
And you never will, if you do this.
她们也一样
And neither will they.
潘妮
Penny...
我是令人惊骇的蜥蜴女
I am the Astounding Lizard Girl.
你能活命
You get to live
是因为我允许你活
only because I say so.
如果你敢再接近我 我的生活
But you come near me or mine
哪怕一次
ever again...
我就杀了你
and I will kill you.
艾薇
Evie...
把他带去营地边缘
Take him to the edge of camp
让他自己爬回去
and let him crawl home.
是的 医生
Yes, doctor.
我订了从纽约启程的玛丽女王号♥游轮
I booked passage on the Queen Mary out of New York.
回程不定
Open return.
莫特太太 我觉得这并不明智
Mrs. Mott, I don't think this is wise.
我建议暂时入院
I would recommend temporary commitment.
天呐 那可不行
Oh, goodness, no.
丹迪表面坚强
Dandy may seem durable,
但他其实很脆弱
but he's actually quite fragile.
莫特太太
Mrs. Mott...
我担心你的安全
I fear for your safety.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
我们不会再需要你的帮助了
We won't be needing your services any longer.
丹迪
Dandy...
你吓到我了
You startled me.
你觉得我有问题吗
You think I'm defective?
精神错乱
Unbalanced?
脆弱
Fragile?
我只是想打发医生
I was only trying to placate the doctor.
我们可不想他提什么给你做治疗的事
We don't want him getting proactive about your treatment.
如果我真的精神错乱那也怪你
Well, if I am unbalanced, it's your fault.
我5岁的时候 朵拉就把一切都告诉我了
Dora told me everything when I was five.
你父亲因为29年的经济危机失去了一切
Your father was wiped out by the crash of '29,
你为了回到这种奢华生活 不惜一切
and you would have done anything to get back to a home like this.
甚至嫁给自己的远方表亲
Even marrying your second cousin.
我爱你父亲
I loved your father.
我的出生是罪孽
I was born of deadly sin.
你很清楚父亲对那些小姑娘做了什么
You knew what Father had done to those little girls.
你也清楚
You knew the risks
跟表亲生子的危险
of breeding with your cousin.
你比罗斯福夫妇还清楚
You're no better than the Roosevelts.
你居然敢在这个家里提他们的名字
How dare you say that name in this house?
我才不要去欧洲
I'm not going to Europe.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我怎么能跟一个如此恨我的
How can I possibly be with a woman
女人在一起
who hates me so much?
别这样 丹迪
No, please, Dandy...
这是我们最后的机会了
This is our last chance.
你看不出你是病了吗
Can't you see that you have a sickness?
我最挚爱的并不是你父亲
Your father wasn't the love of my life.
是你
You were.
自打你一出生
From the second you came out
皱着眉头看着我
and looked at me with that furrowed brow...
我曾爱你的全部 丹迪
...I loved all of you, Dandy.
甚至你的疯狂
Even the madness.
我如今已经无爱可施
I have no more love to give.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表