随便你想唱什么
Whatever you want.
唱给我听
Sing it to me.
假装这儿没别人 只有我
No. Pretend like nobody's here. Just me.
来吧
Come on.
试一试
Give it a try.
*星辰在你头顶闪耀*
*Stars shining bright above you*
*夜风呢喃着向我示爱*
*Night breezes seem to whisper I love you*
*小鸟藏在梧桐树里欢唱*
*Birds singing in the sycamore tree*
*梦到我吧*
*Dream a little dream of me.*
不赖嘛
Not bad.
明天演出的效果肯定不错
That'll go over real nice tomorrow.
怎么 宵禁已经解除了吗
What, has the curfew been lifted already?
当然没有
Aw, hell no.
不过那点小事阻挡不了我们
But we're not gonna let that stop us.
宵禁解除之前 每天下午三点上演日场
3:00 matinee every day until the curfew's lifted.
日场
"Matinee"?
没错 这样人们就能来看演出
That's right. Folks can come see the show,
-还来得及回家看米尔顿叔叔 -不行
- be home in time for Uncle Miltie. - Nein.
不行 不能演日场
Nein. No matinees.
不行
No.
人们不会大中午过来看畸形人
People don't come to see freaks in the heat of day.
他们都是晚上来的
They come in the evening.
夜幕降临 才有神秘感
When the darkness moves in and speaks of mystery.
未知感
The unknown.
世间的因果逻辑开始动摇
When logic loosens its vice grip
想象力则大放异彩
and the imagination comes out to play.
夜色让星光闪耀
The night allows the stars to shine
那才是我们活跃的时间
and we come alive.
不
No.
白天是留给儿童节目的
Daytime is for kiddie shows.
小丑和丘比娃娃之类的
Clowns and kewpie dolls.
可能你们以前总做这个
Maybe that's what you're used to.
可如今 你们参加了真正的畸形秀
But you're in a real freak show now.
我的畸形秀
My freak show!
戴尔 乖乖听她的话
Dell? Listen to the lady.
她现在是你的老板了
She's your boss now.
没有女人能当我的老板
No lady is the boss of me.
咱们出去冷静一下吧
Why don't we go outside and calm down, huh?
去他妈的
The hell with this.
我要去镇上
I'm gonna go into town.
贴广♥告♥
Post some bills.
明天一定会有人来付钱看表演
There will be paying asses in these seats tomorrow!
表演三点钟开始
Curtain goes up at 3:00.
这男人是个麻烦
That man is going to be a problem.
我来扮国王 你扮安娜
I will be the king, you be Anna.
咱们可以演《国王与我》里我最爱的片段
We can do my favorite scene from The King and I.
首映的时候我就去看了这部戏
I saw the show on opening night.
接下来连着一个礼拜每晚都去看
And then every night for a week.
尤尔·伯连纳真是神了
Yul Brynner was transcendent.
"等等 等等 等等"
"Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!"
你说得对
You're right, of course.
和现场表演比 木偶戏简直可悲
Puppetry is a sad cousin to a live performance.
我喜欢像你这样的活玩偶
I like real puppets like you.
我今天过得很糟糕
I've had quite the terrible day.
正需要分散一下注意力
I could use a little diversion.
取悦我啊 小丑
Amuse me, clown.
我相信母亲出手很大方的
I'm sure mother has paid you handsomely.
你的沉默也太挑衅了
Your silence is utterly provocative.
但你得值那个钱 小丑
But you'll have to earn your keep, clown.
来吧
Come!
找一个玩具
Find a toy,
让我看看你到底是什么样的小丑
and show me what kind of clown you truly are.
打扰 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
你回来了
You're back.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这次我还带了些朋友过来
And I brought some friends this time.
你要干什么
W-What do you want?
这不是家餐厅吗
Well, this is a diner, ain't it?
我们饿了
We're hungry.
想大吃一顿
And we want to be served.
大家都记住 礼仪非常重要
Remember, everyone, manners matter.
用叉子吃 餐巾铺在膝盖上
Use your forks. Napkins on the lap.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你们能去别的地方吃吗
Is there any place else you can eat?
你们吓到我女儿了
You're upsetting my daughter.
我相信她会喜欢我们的表演的
Well, I'm sure she'd love the show if she saw it.
告诉售票的女士是吉米介绍你去的
Tell the ticket lady Jimmy sent you.
我们可以点餐了
We're ready to order now.
你要点什么
What do you want?
索尔斯伯利牛肉饼正合我意
Salisbury steak should hit the spot.
我要卷心菜沙拉
I'll have the iceberg wedge.
我要保持身材
I'm watching my figure.
那个看上去不错
Yeah, that looks pretty good.
我就要那个了
I think I'll just have that.
保罗
Paul.
你要什么 佩珀
Uh, what are you having, pepper?
烘肉卷
Meat loaf.
-烘肉卷 -嗯
- Meat loaf! - Yeah!
烘肉卷
Meat loaf!
她要烘肉卷
She'll have the meat loaf.
-烘肉卷 -好了
- Meat loaf! - Okay!
抱歉
Um, excuse me.
这不是你的
That's not yours.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
这是你的好主意
This was your bright idea.
你们只能在营地吃饭
You eat at the camp.
我们又没有打扰到别人
We're not bothering anybody.
但那不是他的餐点
But that's not his food.
我得收走这一盘
I'm gonna have to bus this plate.
你敢碰这姑娘
Don't you touch this girl!
她只是在做她的本职工作
She's just doing her job!
向这姑娘道歉
Apologize to the girl.
这又怎么了
Hey! What's the problem here?
她本来也是要去倒掉
She was gonna throw it out anyway.
像这样吗
Like this?
我有权拒绝为你们服务
I have the right to refuse service.
你不能那么做
You are not allowed to do that.
你们必须离开
You people have to leave!
烘肉卷 烘肉卷
Meat loaf! Meat loaf!
烘肉卷
Meat loaf!
看你做的好事
See what you did?!
你免费来给这些人表演
You give these folks a free show,
谁还会买♥♥票去看
who's gonna want to buy tickets?
好了 你们这些蠢怪物 走人了
Come on, you stupid freaks. Let's go.
不许再叫我们怪物了
Hey, stop calling us freaks!
我们是人
We're people!
和餐馆其他人一样
Just like everybody in this joint.
我说 走人
I said, let's go.
过来
Hey, come here.
来帮帮我
Come help me.
试试看
Try this.
我们出不去的
We're never getting out.
至少现在我们有机会了
Now we have a chance.
做好跑的准备
Just be ready to run.
姑娘
Girl.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
天啊 先生 求你 救救我们
My God, mister, please -- you have to help us.
求你 那个小丑 他疯了
Please, the clown, he's crazy!
来
Here.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表