谁都想要啊
Who wouldn't?
听我说
Listen.
我们一起逃走吧
Let's run away together.
-天呐 -如果我们现在离开
- Jesus. - If-if we leave now,
我们天黑之前就能赶到彭萨科拉
we can make it to Pensacola before dark.
或者往南 去迈阿密 甚至礁岛群
Or south to Miami, or even the Keys.
不管去哪 我们在一起就行
I don't care where we go, so long as it's together.
你是真心的吗
Do you really mean it?
是的
Damn right I do.
我得先去做一件事
Just one thing I have to do first.
什么事
What?
你去打行李等着我吧
Just have your bags packed.
我今晚本打算用这张票去费城
This is the ticket I was gonna use to go to Philadelphia tonight.
本想去拜访一家博物馆
Had plans to visit a certain museum.
事实上 我还给那家博物馆打了
In fact, I had called said museum,
长途电♥话♥ 说会寄包裹过去
long distance, to tell them a package was arriving.
让我解释
Wait, let me explain. I...
不不不
No, no, no. No. No, no, no.
我来给你解释
Let me explain to you.
如果你的尸体有小可爱一半值钱
If your corpse were half as valuable as Ma Petite,
你现在肯定已经泡在甲醛里了
you'd be soaking in formaldehyde right now.
幸好 你的尸体一文不值
Luckily for you, your dead body isn't worth anything.
双胞胎还下落不明
The twins are still missing.
那些畸形都十分警惕
All the freaks are on high alert.
我不能直接抱着她离开营地
I can't just walk out of camp with her.
别再找借口了 我要退掉这个
No more excuses. I'm turning this in,
然后从你的分红里扣钱
the cost of which will be deducted from your share,
买♥♥下一班去费城的车票
for the next train to Philadelphia.
我们按我的计划来
And we're going back to my plan.
什么计划
Which is what?
把吉米骗去小屋
Get Jimmy to the shed.
我要把他的龙虾手带去博物馆
I'm bringing those lobster claws to the museum.
丹迪 我给你拿小食来了
Dandy, I brought you snackies!
走开
Go away!
还有皇冠可乐呢
I have RC Cola, too!
亲爱的 你哭什么
Darling, why are you crying?
别担心
Don't fret.
我让双胞胎
I sent the twins on a constitutional
去散步 透气了
across the grounds to get some fresh air.
她们半小时就会回来
They'll be back in half an hour.
你就是在为这个伤心吗
Is this what has made you so upset?
是多特的日记
It's Dot's.
你读
Read it.
读出来
Read it out loud.
我要听到 那样就会确信无疑了
I want to hear it out loud so I know it's real.
周三 天呐
"Wednesday. Oh, my God,
我们什么时候能离开这可怕的地方
"When can we get out of this dreadful place?
这房♥子如宫殿般华丽
"The house is a palace,
可那个幼稚的男人 真恶心
but that man-boy, yuck.
我尝到了鱼子酱的滋味
"I've begun to associate the taste of caviar
但同时要痛苦地听他絮絮叨叨地
"With the pain of listening to him drone on and on
说些无聊的话题
"About the most boring subjects.
我30年来一直闭门不出
"And I lived my life a shut-in for 30 years,
让我觉得无聊可很有难度
"So boring me is not easy to do.
但我得继续忍♥受他
"I suppose I must continue to tolerate him
好攒够做手术的钱
in order to keep collecting enough money for the surgery.
每次他讲了冷笑话
"He gives me a ten dollar bill
我一笑 他就会给我10块钱
"Every time I laugh at one of his terrible jokes.
我宁可死也不想亲他
"I'd rather die than kiss him.
不过
"Oh, well,
至少布罗迪双胞胎的好消息让很我开心
"At least the good news about the Brodie Twins lifts my spirits.
那个死掉的真是可惜
Shame about the dead one."
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
但另一个还是爱你的 不是吗
The other one still adores you, doesn't she?
我知道了
I know.
我们给喜欢你的那个一条我的狐狸披肩
Let's give the one who likes you one of my fox stoles
或者动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥球手链
or a tennis bracelet.
让另一个嫉妒
The other one will be green with envy
她很快就会乞求你怜爱她了
and be practically begging for your affection in no time at all.
我不想买♥♥爱情
I don't want to buy love!
我真希望你能做
I wish you could be inside my body
哪怕一分钟的我 了解我的感受
for one minute to know what it feels like to be me!
就像我得了肺结核的那次
It's like when I had tuberculosis,
你带我去犹他州沙漠里
and you took me out to the Utah desert,
我们周围几百英里内
and there was nothing but dry open space
就只有开阔的荒漠
for hundreds of miles around us.
我心里就是一片荒漠
That is what is inside of me.
那对女孩就像清凉的冰水
Those girls were a cool stream of glacier water.
她们滋润我的心 让我绽放
My heart bloomed as they nourished it.
现在这都没了
And now it's all gone.
我心里只剩下尘埃
There is nothing left but the dust
和蝎子
and the scorpions inside of me.
我注定感受不到爱
I was never destined to feel love.
荒漠是无情的
The desert knows no mercy.
你想在荒漠上种植的东西只会枯死
Anything you try to plant out there dies.
我得接受这份空虚
I must accept this emptiness
既是福祉 也是诅咒
as a blessing, not a curse.
我知道我来到人世间的目的 母亲
I know why I was put here, Mother.
我的使命 是带来死亡
My purpose is to bring death.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我来见你儿子 我是他朋友
I'm here to see your son. I'm a friend of his.
我儿子没有朋友
My son has no friends.
我是畸形秀的吉米
Hey, it's Jimmy from the freak show.
记得吗
Remember me?
让他进来 母亲
Let him in, Mother.
他是为双胞胎来的
He's here for the girls.
寿星不吃自己的蛋糕可不吉利
Bad luck for the birthday girl not to have a hunk of her own cake.
其他人呢
And the rest?
去陪保罗了
They're with Paul.
我想他们现在不怎么想庆祝
I think they just don't feel like celebrating right now.
当然了
Of course not.
悲剧到来时 一家人应该团结一心
A family must come together when tragedy strikes.
对我们大部分人 这就是我们唯一的家
And we are the only family most of us have ever known.
我本来有个姐姐
I had a sister once.
她大我两岁
She was born two years before me,
但夭折了
but she died as an infant.
我觉得我父母一直没从打击中恢复过来
I don't think my parents ever recovered.
我想我本该治愈他们的心伤
I think I was meant to heal their pain, but...
但我只是提醒了他们
...I just reminded them
他们失去了什么
of what was lost.
我只能创造一个家庭出来
I had to create a family.
这里的每个人
Everyone here--
都是我的孩子
they are all my babies.
我的心肝
My special ones.
我爱他们每个人
I love them all.
但你
But you...
你就是那个
You are the sister...
我没能结识的姐姐
...I never met.
所以我拯救了你
That's why I saved you
带你离开水深火热的生活
from that hell you were in.
他们为什么不懂我的心
Why don't they know my heart?
你射中了保罗
You got one in the belly.
再加上双胞胎的失踪
Between that and the twins disappearing,
信念和忠诚
faith and loyalty
也是有限的
only take people so far.
我告诉你
I'll tell you one thing.
如果我发现你撒了谎
If I ever find out you were lying
委屈了双胞胎
and did wrong by those girls,
我会亲手杀了你
I'll kill you with my own two hands.
许愿吧
Now... make a wish.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表