Useful.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我们的小天使
Perhaps it's time for our little angel...
该回家了
to go back home.
玛姬 你还记得安格斯吗
Maggie... you remember Angus?
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
很高兴认识你
Nice to make your acquaintance.
-我们想... -我知道你们想要什么
- We want to have... - I know exactly what you want.
欢迎来到神秘者埃斯梅拉达的命运神殿
Welcome to Mystic Esmeralda's Temple of Destiny.
请坐
Have a seat.
如此高大威猛的帅哥 德茜蕾
Fine tall drink of water, there, Desiree.
-你在哪找到的 -你还记得那晚
- Where'd you round him up? - You remember that evening
我向观众展示新舞步吗
when I was showin' off the new dance craze?
*曼巴舞 宝贝*
*Mamba, baby*
*就在今夜*
*Tonight*
*你改变黑夜*
*You turned darkness*
我当时就知道
I knew right then and there,
我单身的日子结束了
my days as a confirmed bachelor were over.
我必须把她追到手
I had to make her mine.
那么...
So...
告诉我们
tell us...
我们会有怎样的未来
what do you see in our future?
你是个旅行者
You're a traveler.
推销员 挨家挨户推销
A salesman, roaming door-to-door.
是的
Why, yes.
没错
That's right.
杰弗逊地板蜡
Jefferson's Floor Wax
让你家焕然一新
make your home shiny and new.
嘘
Ooh, hush, now.
来听我们的美好未来
Oh, let's get to the good stuff.
你很浪漫
You're a romantic.
充满梦想
A dreamer.
我看到你们这对爱侣开始了新的生活
I see you two lovebirds starting a new beginning.
在西部的某个地方
Somewhere out west.
一栋小房♥子
Oh, a small house...
白色栅栏
a white picket fence...
没错 安格斯
Oh, that's right, Angus.
我就想要栅栏
Mama needs a picket,
最好是白色的
and the picket better be white.
宝贝 想要什么都行 没问题
Oh, whatever you want, baby, you got it.
我们要生多少孩子呢
Well, how many kids we gonna have?
孩子啊
Ooh, kids!
接着一切急转直下
Then... everything goes to shit,
无可避免
because that's what happens.
你们开始相互鄙夷
You'll start to... despise each other.
毫无欢乐
There's no joy.
毫无希望
There's no hope.
这样的生活使你们支离破碎
It guts you, ripping you apart, piece by piece,
直到有一天 你发现自己
until one day, you find yourself
站在厨房♥里 热着焦油 抱着枕头
standing in a kitchen, heating up tar and gripping a pillow.
安格斯 我想今晚
Angus, I think I've had enough
童话故事已经听得够多了
of the fairy tales for one evening.
玛姬今天也辛苦了
Maggie's had a long day.
我们去吃些冰淇淋吧
Let's you and me go get some ice cream.
我是虔诚的基♥督♥徒
I'm a God-fearing Christian.
反正我也不相信巫术
I don't believe in this sorcery stuff, anyway.
你相信什么无关紧要
It doesn't matter what you believe.
结局都是一样的
It all ends the same.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
阳光玫瑰小姐
Miss Sunshine and Roses!
你刚刚那是干什么
What was that back there?
那不是我的未来
You weren't telling my future.
是你自己的
You were telling your own.
你男人正坐穿牢底
Your man is rotting in a cell
而你却在这儿
and here you are,
终日醉酒自怜
full of whiskey and self-pity.
没错
That's right.
我什么也帮不到他
There's nothing I can do for him.
我还告诉你一个小秘密
And I'll let you in on a little secret:
我根本不是占卜师
I'm no fortune-teller.
我早就知道了 甜心
I could've told you that, sugar.
我们在行骗
We're on the grift.
我和斯坦利
Me and Stanley.
斯宾瑟先生不是好莱坞星探
"Mr. Spencer" is not a Hollywood talent scout.
他不是
He's not?
我们是商业伙伴
We're business partners.
已经很多年了
Have been for years.
报纸 卖♥♥报纸
Paper! Get your paper!
谁要来份报纸
Who wants a paper?
《堪萨斯城星报》
Kansas City Star!
要报纸吗
Paper?
来份报纸吧
Get your paper!
《堪萨斯城星报》
Kansas City Star!
报纸 报纸
Paper, paper!
抓到你了 你个小流氓
I caught you, you little scamp.
给我看看你大衣下面有什么
Show me what's under your coat. Come on.
把手拿开 你个变♥态♥
Get your hands off me, you pervert.
警官
Officer!
警官 抱歉 抱歉
Officer, please. Please.
原谅我的孩子
Forgive my boy.
他刚得到《雾都孤儿》舞台剧的角色
He just got a part in the stage production of Oliver Twist.
他出身贵胄
Now, he's come from such privilege
所以想体验体验穷困饥饿的感觉
that he wanted to see what it felt like to be poor and hungry.
斯坦利觉得我不像那么回事
Stanley didn't think I was so convincing.
让我做他的搭档 我们九一分成
Offered to make me his partner for ten cents on the dollar.
那当时对我来说是笔大钱
That was big money for me, back then.
那你父母
So, your parents...
就让你跟这个男人走了吗
they just let you go off with this man?
我没有父母
I didn't have parents.
不算真有
Not really.
我只能自己谋生
I had to fend for myself, and...
斯坦利给我食物
well, Stanley fed me,
为我遮风挡雨
kept me out of the rain.
他还从未碰过我
And he never laid a finger on me.
那么你俩是罪犯
So you all are criminals?
你们想从我们这群畸形这儿得到什么
What could you possibly want with a bunch of freaks like us?
我们在扒窃你们的观众
We're fleecing your customers.
灯光熄灭后 我们就去掏他们的兜
When the lights go down, we pick their pockets.
你们一路跑来佛罗里达的朱庇特
Oh, you all came down here to Jupiter, Florida,
就为了小偷小摸吗
to pick a bunch of pockets?
我虽没生在农场
I wasn't born on a farm,
但还是分得出什么是屁话
but I do know bullshit when I smell it,
我得说 你这就是屁话
and I gotta say... that is some bullshit.
去死吧 三乳
Go to hell, Triple tits.
仔细想来
Come to think of it...
自从你俩来了之后 我们就麻烦不断
been a lot of trouble around here since you two showed up.
死了不少畸形人
Lot of freaks been dying.
先是小可爱和艾瑟尔
Ma Petite and Ethel,
现在是肖蒂
now Salty.
都是我杀的 我杀了他们所有人
I killed 'em all. Every last one of them.
你就想听我这么说吧
Is that what you want to hear?
你听我说 姑娘
You listen to me, little girl,
认真听好
and you listen good.
你想说什么都行
Now, you can tell me anything you want,
但别让我发现你和你狡猾的朋友
but don't let me find out that you and your weasel friend
跟我们畸形人的死有关
had anything to do with hurting our kind,
否则我让你们偿命
or I will kill you dead.
听明白没
Now, are we clear?
我们到处找你
We've been looking everywhere for you.
奖励你们朵小红花
Well, gold star for you,
-找到我啦 -我们想帮忙
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表