然后埋了她
and bury the bitch.
干什么 你为什么要收拾行李
What's this? Why are you packing?
你又搞砸了 该走了
You screwed up again. Time to leave.
是你迷惑了我
You confused me.
你是故意的 给我捣乱
You did this on purpose, to sabotage me.
我本来终于幸福了
I was finally happy.
那就留下啊 我自己走
Then stay. I'm leaving!
你休想撇下我
Not without me, you're not.
瞧我的 我烦透你了
Watch me. I'm sick to death of you.
我爱你
I loved you.
切斯特
Chester...
天呐
Oh, God...
玛乔莉
Marjorie?
别死
Stay with me.
玛乔莉
Marjorie.
俄亥俄州 代顿
他首次作为杂耍演员登台
In his debut act as a juggler,
有请 你们最喜欢的龙虾男孩
please welcome your favorite lobster boy--
也是我的宝贝儿子
and my precious son--
吉米·达林
Jimmy Darling!
不行 我没准备好 我还需要练习
I can't. I'm not ready, Ma. I need more practice.
我不像你 是个好表演家 妈妈
I'm not a performer like you, Ma.
我光摇摇手就满足了
I-I'm happy just waving my claws,
看着大家惊叹 我可以...
just watching them ooh and ah-- I can...
听妈妈的
Listen to your ma.
你有迷人的微笑和气质
You got a winning smile and a winsome way.
你有做明星的潜质 吉米
You got star quality, Jimmy.
上台去
Now you get your ass out there
让他们知道你妈妈为什么那么以你为傲
and you show 'em why your ma is so proud of you.
吉米
Jimmy.
玛姬死了
Maggie's dead.
你想知道是怎么回事吗
You want the details?
艾莎是下一个了
Elsa's next.
就今晚
Tonight.
看来
Looks like...
你这下能过正常生活了
you get a shot at a normal life now.
吉米
Jimmy...
我替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你们怎么能就这么闯进来
How dare you come in here unannounced.
你们要干什么
What do you want?
你得走了
You need to leave.
-你们说什么呢 -你的小怪物
- What are you babbling about? - Your monsters.
他们一整天都在艾瑟尔的大篷车里
They have been plotting their revenge all day
密谋复仇
in Ethel's caravan.
他们要杀了你
They're gonna kill you.
我凭什么相信你们
Why should I believe you, huh?
我的小怪物们爱我
My monsters love me.
我就像他们的母亲
I'm like their mother.
艾瑟尔给他们的母爱是你遥不可及的
Ethel was more a mother to them than you ever were.
你杀了他们真正的母亲
You murdered their true mother.
-不 -现在大家都知道了
- No. - Everybody knows that now.
那不过是绝望之人的胡言乱语
Rantings of a desperate man.
现在谁是绝望之人了
Who's desperate now?
你看到他们是怎么对他的了
You saw what they did to him.
可我要去哪
But where will I go?
离开这里
Anywhere but here.
你们愿救我
You would save me.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
你来了
There you are.
吉米怎么样了
How's Jimmy doin'?
如果他能来 他也会来的
He'd be here if he could.
是时候了
It's time.
给我
Give me that.
艾瑟尔
Ethel!
去给我们的朋友
Let's get our girl...
讨个公道
some justice.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我从不拒绝受困的女士
I never refuse a lady in distress.
我没有受困
I'm not in distress.
但我的确赶时间
But I am in a rush.
我要报告凶杀案
I'd like to report a murder.
谁被杀了
Whose murder?
一位年轻女士
A young lady.
放下
Set it down.
慢点
Slowly.
-我... -退一步
- I... - Take a step back.
手放在我看得到的地方
Keep-keep your hands where I can see 'em.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
送我上电椅吧
Send me to the chair!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来做清点
I'm here to take inventory.
我是你们的新东家了
I'm your new owner.
艾莎呢
Where's Elsa?
她走了
She's gone.
去追寻梦想了
Off to follow her dreams.
艾莎又把我们卖♥♥了
Elsa sold us again.
卖♥♥了一万现金
For $10,000 in cash.
小数而已
A pittance.
这里的一切 包括你们的合同
Everything here, including your contracts,
都是我的了
belongs to me now.
我要看看我的资产
And I want to see what's mine.
这一直是你的梦想吗 先生
Has it always been a dream of yours, sir?
进入演艺界
To be in show business?
梦想
A dream.
没错
Yes.
现在要实现了
And now it's come true.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
去给我拿杯柠檬水 插根纸吸管
Fetch me a lemonade with a paper straw.
就来 先生
Right away, sir.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
很完美
They're perfect.
我想试试
I want to try them on now.
好
Yes.
还有一只
One more.
你来吧
You do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表