艾莎小姐生日快乐
-搬到大帐篷去 -是 老板娘
- Take it to the big tent. - Yes, Madam.
命运 宿命 运气
Fate. Destiny. Luck.
都是束缚人们的监牢
The prisons of man.
时光匆匆 人们只能享受生命给出的选择
People pass the time, enjoying the choices life provides--
咖啡或茶 右或左
coffee or tea, right or left.
根本无所谓
As if it matters.
我们都不过是转盘上的玩物
We are all just spinning on the wheel.
不想任人摆布只有一个办法
There is but one way to keep off the wheel.
不是青春
It's not youth.
不是美貌或真爱
It's not beauty or true love.
我知道如何不被摆布
I know how to stay off the wheel.
掌控自己的命运
I control my fate.
我能生存下来
I have survived
是因为我知道人要敢于毁掉一切
because I know one must be willing to destroy anyone, anything,
甚至是心爱的人或物 才能不被命运左右
even the things you love, to keep the gods in check.
你把那老古董弄出来是想干什么
What in the hell did you bring that old thing out for?
我年轻时可是玩飞刀杂耍的好手
I was a master of the wheel in my youth.
我们会绑个团员在上面
We used to strap a carny up here
像威廉·泰尔一样把他头上的苹果打下来
and William Tell an apple right off his head.
我们要往表演里加这一出吗
Are we working this back into the show?
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling.
是要上电视
Television.
这会是我的第二拿手把戏
It's going to be my second act mainstay.
希望你不会太快就离开
Well, I hope you're not planning on leaving too soon.
双胞胎跑了
With the twins gone
如果你也走了
and if you go, I mean,
这里就没有表演可言了
there's not gonna be much show left.
她们走了真是自私
It was selfish of them to leave.
大伙都担心她俩
Well, everybody's just worried about them.
告诉他们别担心
Well, tell them to stop.
我带那不知好歹的双头怪去买♥♥衣服
I take that ungrateful hydra dress shopping,
我转过去买♥♥条衬裙的功夫
and the second I turn my back to buy a slip,
她们就溜出去了
they sneak out the back.
其实舞台不是每个人都能上的 懂吧
Truth is, the stage isn't for everybody, you know.
去告诉小怪物们
And tell our monsters
他们脑子里唯一需要装的
that the only thing they should be thinking about
是对我的感恩
is how grateful they are to me
感激我接下了这个电视节目
for saying yes to this television show.
不出几个月
In a couple of months,
我就会带你们每个人都来上我的节目
I will have you all, every one of you, brought out to join me.
他们很感激
Oh, they are grateful.
这周你过生日
I mean, it's your birthday week.
他们都去外面给你准备礼物了
They're out there working on your presents.
我打算给你做个最好吃的蛋糕
And I'm gonna make you the best damn cake you ever had.
真棒
Good.
你自己忙去吧
Now, go on, leave me.
我得练习
I need to practice.
行 你才是老板娘 艾莎
Okay, you're the boss, Elsa.
没错 我是
Yes, I am.
我更喜欢朵拉
I like Dora better.
现在说这个还有什么用 亲爱的
Well, hindsight is 20/20, dear.
打开餐盘 我给你买♥♥了份礼物
Look under the dome; I bought you a present.
安全套
Prophylactics?
这是干什么
What are these for?
你是个小伙子 自然有小伙子的需求
You're a young man with a young man's needs.
近亲繁衍已经给这个家庭造成了太多痛苦
Inbreeding has caused enough pain in this family.
不论她俩是受了什么诅咒之苦
We don't need to muddy the waters any further
我们都不能再趟这浑水了
with whatever curse led to those girls' affliction.
我绝不会侵犯她们的
I would never violate those girls.
我爱她们
I love them.
我遇到她们才感受到什么叫作♥爱♥
I didn't think I could feel love until I met them.
我的心本已迷失
My heart was lost.
是一个有两双眼睛的女人找到了它
And it took a woman with the vision of four eyes to find it,
是两颗心的爱把我的心还给了我
and the love of two hearts to give it back to me.
你在想什么
What do you think?
你想约她们去跳沙龙舞吗
Are you going to escort them to cotillion?
我不会允许你
I will not allow you
因为什么新怪癖 就让我们被世人排斥
to isolate us from the world because of some new fetish.
因为她们是畸形吗
Because they're freaks?!
我也是 母亲
So am I, Mother!
我跟她们在一起时才觉得正常
When I'm with them, I feel normal.
每个母亲的生命中都会有这个时刻
There comes a time in every mother's life...
她必须把自己的儿子让给另一个女人
...when she must give up her son to another woman.
我要娶她们 母亲
I'm going to marry those girls, Mother.
我们要在一起
We're going to be together
白头偕老
forever.
艾瑟尔
Ethel.
你真是超水平发挥了
Oh, you have outdone yourself.
据说如今的电影明星都用韦斯莫牌化妆品
They say all the movie stars use Westmore.
-没错 -你要去好莱坞
- Yes. - You got to have the best
就该拥有最好的
on your big trip out to Hollywood.
韦斯莫牌的
Westmore.
来啊 活泼点
Well, come on, step lively.
这可是个派对
Supposed to be a party.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
看看你送的什么
What have we here?
保罗 你个色鬼
Paul, you cheeky bastard.
艾薇
Eve.
会是什么呢
What can this be?
我可以帮你保暖 艾莎小姐
I will keep you warm, Miss Elsa.
亲爱的
Oh, liebchen!
我亲爱的小可爱
Liebchen, liebchen, liebchen.
我晚上可以抱在怀里的暖手袋
My very own hot water bottle to cuddle with at night.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
怎么都拉着个脸
Why such long faces?
我们的一周庆典才刚刚开始
This is just the beginning of our glorious week of festivities.
大家怎么都闷闷不乐
Why so gloomy?
我们想念双胞胎了
We miss the twins.
她们走之前有没有说过
Did they say anything before they took off
为什么想离开呢
about why they wanted to leave?
也许我们应该去找她们
Maybe we should go search for them.
万一她们走失了 或者
They might be lost or...
够了
No!
别再提起双胞胎了
Enough about the twins.
我不想再听了
I will have no more of this!
我们带她们进来
We bring them in,
给了她们一个居所 一个家
give them a home, a family,
看看她们是怎么回报我们的
and how do they repay us?
就这么逃跑了
By disappearing into the night.
所以 不许再提双胞胎
So, no more about the twins!
你们听到没有
Do you hear me?!
我要求你们马上开心起来
Now, I demand that you start having fun this instant.
不然我就把你们中的一个放到转盘上去
Or I'll put one of you up against that wheel.
别啊
Oh, no.
别这样
No, no.
你不要也这么拉着脸啊
Not you, too, Mit the long face.
你说我吗
Who, me?
你难过是因为我要走了吗
Perhaps you are sad that I'm leaving?
不要骗我 亲爱的
Don't lie to me, liebchen.
你是不是有点爱上我了
Are you falling a little in love?
不要爱上我
Well, don't.
这不是我们会做的事
We don't do that, you and I.
有人知道我们在一起吗
Does anyone know about us?
当然没人知道
Of course not.
他们以为我每晚潜入你的帐篷
They all assume when I sneak into your tent at night
是为了在你的枕头上留一块薄荷糖
that I'm putting a mint on your pillow.
你真贴心
How sweet.
其实
You know...
或许你可以跟我一起来
perhaps you could come out there with me.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表