这里永远是我们的家
if that's what we wanted.
所以我们决定回家
So we've decided to come home.
只要你愿意让我们回来
If you'll have us.
当然了 亲爱的
Well, of course, my darlings.
一切随你们喜欢
Anything you want.
艾瑟尔小姐
Miss Ethel,
咱们会解决好的
we'll get this taken care of.
你不用担心我
Don't you worry about me.
医生会把我完全治好的
The good doctor's gonna fix me up, right as rain.
你要记得预约手术
You be sure and book your surgery.
我会的 我都等不及了
Oh, I will. I can hardly wait.
诊所关闭
"Closed for business"?
怎么回事
What on earth?
博纳姆医生呢
Where's Dr. Bonham?
他死了
He's dead.
不
Oh, no...
别假惺惺的了
Spare me the theatrics.
我可不吃你们这套
I'm not a fan of yours.
你太无礼了 年轻人
Well, you're a very rude young woman.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
他就是为了你才搬到这里的吗
Oh, you're the one he moved down here for?
不
No.
我是另一个
I'm the other one.
是没有丈夫没有小孩的那个
The one without a husband and children.
我从波士顿过来安葬他
I came down from Boston to bury him.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
你们杀了他
You killed him!
你们的存在动摇了他对科学和上帝的信仰
Your very existence challenged his beliefs in God and science.
所以在他轰飞自己的脑袋之前
So before he blew his brains out,
他用锤子砸碎了自己的双手
he took a hammer and smashed both of his hands.
用来做手术的双手
The hands of a surgeon.
-那曾是他最珍贵的财产 -天哪
- They were his most valuable possession. - Oh, God...
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
你们得在我报♥警♥之前滚出去
You're gonna get out, before I call the cops.
别...等一下
Oh, come... just a minute...
滚出去 你们这些畸形
Get out, you freaks!
这不是大力士吗
Hey, it's the Strong Man.
我一直在试
I keep trying with this thing
可是一半都打不到
and I can't even get it halfway up.
我觉得自己像个娘炮
I feel like a damn fairy.
别跟我耍嘴 伙计
Hey, don't be cute, buddy.
我今天心情不好想打人
I'm in the mood to hurt someone today,
相信我 你绝不会想成为我的出气筒
and trust me, you don't want it to be you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你敲不起来吗
You can't actually get it up?
不赖嘛
Well, I'll be.
咱俩能不能去喝一杯
Say, what do you say we go get a drink and you, uh,
你告诉我你的秘诀
you tell me your trick?
我知道过几个镇有个好地方
I know this place a couple of towns over
名叫正午酒吧
called, uh... High Noon.
怎么
What?
你没听说过吗
You-you haven't heard of it?
这就怪了 因为我今天明明在那里见到过你
Why, that's funny, because I saw you there today.
我确定当时还有其他人看到了你
And so did a lot of other people, I'm sure.
你对一个在那里工作的
You were pretty upset about one of those,
小甜心还挺上心的
uh, sweet little things that works there.
怎么了 伙计们
What's going on, fellas?
理查德挡在你面前
Kind of hard to hit the bell
不是挺难打到顶的
when Richard's in your way, isn't it?
你可能会不小心打到他啊
You might hit him instead.
反正这些东西也是动过手脚的
Ah, these things are rigged anyway, right?
戴尔和我要去帐篷里聊会儿天
Dell and I are gonna head into the tent to chat, instead.
没问题
You got it.
第一条规则
Rule number one.
想要要挟一个力大无穷
When attempting to blackmail a man with freakish strength
脾气火爆的家伙
and a mean streak the size of the panhandle,
一定要有目击证人
make sure you got witnesses.
你就是我理想的类型
You're my ideal man.
我说的不是你的肌肉
And I'm not talking about your bulging muscles.
不过我得承认 你人这么强壮
Though I have to admit-- for someone so strong,
样子却不怎么样
you lack the beefcake look.
不
No.
你身上有我最爱的三个特质
You have the three qualities I love in a person.
第一 你没有道德准则
One-- you lack a moral code.
第二 你空手就能杀死一个人
Two-- you can kill a man with your bare hands.
第三 你得乖乖照我说的做
And three-- you have to do whatever I say,
不然我会让这里所有人都知道
or I'm gonna make sure this whole place knows
你喜欢捣菊花
that you have someone else's shit under your fingernails.
我要杀了你
Oh, I'm gonna kill you.
现在可不行
Not now, you won't.
玛姬看到咱俩进来了
Maggie saw us come in here.
别忙着走
And not later.
我可擅长使这东西了
'Cause I'm very good with this thing.
我特喜欢照命根子开枪
I like to aim for the jewels.
算是我的招牌动作
Kind of my signature shot.
打爆了蛋的男人发出的叫声
The screams of the men who have been nut-shot
真是太特别了
are so specific.
咱们不是要做个交易吗
Came here to make a deal, right?
说吧
Talk.
给我个畸形人
I need one of your freaks.
要死的
Dead.
干净利落点 尸体要完整
Keep it clean, I want the body intact.
要神不知鬼不觉
And it needs to look like they just disappeared.
你想让我杀自己人
You want me to kill one of my own?
我为你一时的慈悲感动
I weep from your sudden sentimentality.
离这里正西方几英里有个谷仓
There's a barn a couple of miles due west of here.
把尸体带过去
Bring the body there.
给你一天时间
You've got a day.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
你今晚心不在焉的
You're a million miles away tonight.
我在想那对双胞胎
I was just thinking about the twins.
她们为什么改说法
How they changed their story.
让我在大家面前出丑
Made me look like a fool in front of everybody.
也许她们是糊涂了
Maybe they got confused.
不 这里面有蹊跷
No, there's something weird going on around here.
我不明白怎么回事 把我脑子弄得好乱
I don't know what, but it's got my head all screwed up.
也许这也是一个启示
Maybe it's another sign.
我们该走了
That it's time for us to go.
我们可以在太阳升起前就离开
We could leave right now, before the sun comes up.
除非你改主意了...
Unless you changed your mind...
没 当然没有
No, of course not.
我会跟你走的
I'll go with you.
那就走吧
Then let's go.
马上
Right now.
现在走不了
I can't right now.
感觉不对劲
It doesn't feel right.
那个富二代
That rich kid,
你该看看他看双胞胎的眼神
you should have seen the way he was looking at the twins.
第二个小丑
And that second clown--
你再听到他的声音能认出来吗
do you think you would recognize his voice if you heard it?
不知道
I-I don't know.
他当时...戴了面具
He was... he was wearing that mask. And...
都过去了
it's over.
那有什么关系
Why does it matter?
因为正义应得到伸张
Because justice is justice.
那家伙差点把你锯成两半
That guy almost sawed you in half.
如果是他 那他就要付出代价
If the rich kid did it, he has to pay.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你在拖
You're stalling.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表