通缉
通缉
朱庇特 3英里
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到美国畸形博物馆的
welcome to the American Morbidity Museum's
发现之夜
Night of Discovery.
是你们无尽的好奇
It is your insatiable curiosity,
无法满足的求知欲
your unquenchable quest for knowledge,
和慷慨的捐赠
and of course your generous donations
让这个夜晚得以实现
that have made this evening possible.
感谢大家
All of you.
但我想特别感谢一个人
But I want to acknowledge one person in particular
没有他 我们今晚都不会在这里
without whom none of us would be here tonight.
詹姆斯·马顿先生
Mr. James Martone.
马顿先生...
Mr. Martone...
你真有那么一秒以为她要叫你的名字吗
Did you think for a split second she was gonna call your name?
有何不可
Why not?
她应该感谢我
I certainly deserve it.
没有我 哪里来的这场展览
Without me, there wouldn't be a gala exhibition.
可是你和我 我们在黑暗中跋涉
But you and I, we toil in the dark,
不被承认 不被欣赏
unrecognized, unappreciated.
但拿钱多
But well paid.
为大家呈上
By presenting an exhibit
精致的畸形人展览
of exquisite human anomalies.
我们称之为
We call it
"现代畸形"
"modern mutations."
海豹肢症
Phocomelia.
通俗地说
In layman's terms,
就是纹身海豹人
the illustrated seal boy.
听起来很不错
That's a real nice fantasy,
但你要去哪里弄水箱
but where are you gonna get the tanks?
我已经跟威奇塔一家破产的水族馆联♥系♥好了
I already got one lined up from a bankrupt aquarium in Wichita.
我还租了镇外的一个谷仓
I put a deposit on a barn outside of town,
我们可以先把尸体和水箱放在那儿
so we'll store the bodies and the tanks until the time comes.
但我跟你说过了 我不会参与杀人
But I told you, I'm not gonna be involved with murder.
不用担心 意外时有发生
Oh, no, no. Accidents happen all the time.
常有人逃离马戏团 不是吗
People run away from the circus, right?
没人会问起
No questions asked.
重点在于怎么防腐
The key is preserving the specimens,
让尸体保持原样
keeping up appearances.
你要把这些畸形人变成美丽的尸体
So these freaks are gonna be beautiful corpses?
怎么做
How?
下毒 闷死 还是淹死
Poison? Suffocation? Drowning?
这些主意都不错
Yeah. All great ideas.
所以我得钩住艾莎
That's why I got to keep Elsa on the hook.
我得有足够的时间和机会去实现我的计划
I have to have access and the time to finesse it.
我需要你做里应
And I need you on the inside to help me.
怎么了 下不了手吗
What's the matter, you going soft?
才不是
No.
你得小心一点 亲爱的
You need to put a little lead in your loafers, cupcake.
比畸形人更让朱庇特讨厌的 就是同性恋
The only thing people in Jupiter hate more than freaks are poofs.
把杂♥志♥扔掉 斯坦利
Get rid of the magazines, Stanley.
行了
Done.
那你是同意喽
Does that mean you're in?
是的
I'm in.
但鉴于我要和他们住一起
But since I have to live with them,
分红多算我5%
I want an additional five percent.
这才像话
That's my girl.
眼睛永远盯着钱
Always eyes on the prize.
艾莎小姐的奇珍异品收藏
Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities
要倒大霉了
is about to have a terrible run of bad luck.
朵拉
Dora!
已经7点15了
It's quarter past 7:00!
咖啡怎么还没煮好
I don't hear the percolator on.
丹迪
Dandy!
母亲
Mother!
-丹迪 -母亲
- Dandy! - Mother!
母亲
Mother!
有人闯进了我们家杀害了朵拉
Someone's broken into our home and murdered Dora.
天哪 丹迪 你都做了些什么
Oh, God, Dandy, what have you done?! Oh, God!
-很抱歉 -她对你就像母亲一样
- I'm sorry! - She's a mother!
她对我恶言相向
She was saying awful things to me!
你总是这样
Just like everything else in your life,
-最后让我替你收拾残局 -我会帮忙的
- I'm the one who has to clean it up. - I'll help!
我们可以在后院菜园旁挖一个坑
We can dig a hole in the backyard by the potagerie.
去你房♥间里待着
Go to your room and stay there!
我今天都不想再看见你
And I don't want to see your face for the rest of the day!
马尔斯小姐
Miss Mars?
你迟到了 斯宾瑟先生
You are late, Mr. Spencer.
请接受我最诚挚的歉意
My sincere apologies.
我在帐篷间迷路了
I was lost in the maze of tents.
这地方太神奇了
What an extraordinary place, a marvel.
而
And...
最神奇的是你
the most marvelous is you here
本人
in the flesh.
今晚座无虚席
It's a full house tonight, you know.
杜松子酒
Schnapps?
麻烦你有话直说
And please, get to the point.
没有明星 演出无法进行
The show can't go on without its star.
如你所知 我是来自梦想之国
As you know, I'm here from the land of dreams--
加州 好莱坞
Hollywood, California.
你是哪家公♥司♥的
And who do you work for?
米高梅吗
Is it MGM?
不是
No.
雷电华
RKO?
我效力于最大的广播电视动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
I work for the biggest network in television,
全球广播动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络公♥司♥
WBN-- the Worldwide Broadcasting Network.
我相信 你这样见过世面的女人一定知道
As I'm sure you're aware, being a woman of the world,
电视是新时尚
TV is the new thing.
我宁愿下油锅 也不愿意上电视
I would rather be boiled in oil than... be on television.
要知道 本国超过四成的人口
You know, over 40% of this country's population
都拥有电视机 马尔斯小姐
owns a television set, Miss Mars.
电视才是未来
TV is the future.
把银幕上的美貌和魅力
Squeezing the beauty and glamour of the silver screen
都挤在一个小黑白盒子里
into that little black and white box--
这就是未来吗 斯宾瑟先生
this is the future, Mr. Spencer?
这可真令人失望
I find it very depressing.
马尔斯小姐 想象一下
But, Miss Mars, imagine yourself
每天固定时段 你都会出现在全国的客厅里
in everyone's living room at the exact same moment.
全美上下都会听你歌♥唱并为之陶醉
Everyone in America listening to you sing and entertain them.
你的大名会传遍大街小巷
Your name on the tip of everyone's tongue.
我的名字和什么速溶咖啡
My name alongside some of type of,
或洗发水摆在一起吗
instant coffee or shampoo?
才不要
No.
我可以肯定的是
I know for a fact
电影是绝不会被你们的电视所取代的
motion pictures will never be replaced by your TV, no.
电影
Motion pictures
表达我们的灵魂
are the expression of our souls,
愿望和幻想
our inner dreams and fantasies.
你是说
So let me get this straight.
你宁愿在破帐篷里为农夫和管道工表演
You'd rather perform in front of a tent full of rednecks
也不愿意主演《艾莎·马尔斯秀》吗
and forego indoor plumbing than star in The Elsa Mars Hour.
我永远不会去参与我眼中的
I would never participate in what I consider to be
艺术和文明的灭亡
the death... of art and civilization.
人各有所求
Not everyone wants the same thing.
我很期待观看你的表演
I look forward to seeing your act.
我一定会为之倾倒
I'm sure it's gonna slay me.
没错 朋友们
That's right, folks.
我有记忆以来
For as long as I can remember,
就一直被称为龙虾男孩
I've been known as Lobster Boy.
被称为龙虾男孩
Known as Lobster Boy.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表