我话还没出口
I didn't get one word out,
她就拿煎锅狂打我的头
and she's smashing me over the head with a frying pan.
她可不是这么说的
That's not what she says.
把瓶子放在这儿吧
Hey, just leave the bottle here.
怎么 你还没断奶吗
What are you, a mama's boy?
我们不是要像男人一样谈话吗
We're supposed to have a man-to-man.
是男人就喝酒
Well, men drink.
这就对了
Attaboy.
她想怎么说都行
She can say whatever she wants.
看看她 再看看我
Look at her. Look at me.
谁更惨
Who got the worst of it?
谁说的是事实不重要
It doesn't matter who's telling the truth.
她们要为难你
Those gals are gonna mess you up.
-得了 -我们又不是朋友
- Yeah. - You and me are no friends to each other,
你走了我也不会想你
and I'm not gonna miss you when you're gone,
不管你是怎么走的
no matter how you go,
但今年我们的麻烦已经够多了
but we've had enough trouble already this year.
戴着这个一定热坏了
You must sweat like a thoroughbred with those.
嗯 但能到正常世界里来 这也值得
Yeah, but it's worth it to be able to be out here in the world.
过正常人的生活 和女孩搭讪
Living a life, talking to girls...
我想
I guess it...
如果不用戴的话的确更好
it would be nice not to have to wear them.
我记得有一次
I remember this one time,
我们夏天驻扎在威斯康星州
we were camping up in Wisconsin all summer.
我们的表演挺火爆
Yeah, and things were going pretty good,
艾莎就让我们一直待到了秋天
so Elsa extended our stay into the fall.
但那个时候
But when she did that,
我们在坦帕的冬季演出取消了
our winter spot down in Tampa fell through
我们不得不在那儿待了一整个冬天
and we had to ride out the whole winter up there in the cold.
一开始很有趣 因为大多数人
It was fun at first, 'cause most of those guys
都没见过雪 但是
had never seen snow before, but...
到一月的时候 大家都冷得受不了了
by January, everybody was shitting their pants from the cold.
我去打猎
I went out hunting and...
打中了一只兔子
shot a rabbit.
用它的皮给小可爱做了件外套
Skinned it for a coat for Ma Petite.
你见过《生活》杂♥志♥上
You ever see those pictures in Life magazines
非洲部落战士的照片吗
of the African tribal warriors where the...
他们披着狮子的头和皮
where the whole head and the skin of a...
像斗篷一样
a lion, like a cloak?
小可爱看起来就是那样的
That's what Ma Petite looked like.
不过
Except...
那是个兔头
...except it was with a rabbit head.
我能想象到
I can see it.
能想象到
I can see that.
我真喜欢那小姑娘
Man, I love that little broad.
反正
Anyway...
那是我人生中最开心的几个月
those were the best few months of my life,
因为 我只是个戴手套的人
because I was just a guy wearing gloves.
跟大家一样
Just like every other guy.
至少我可以假装
Least I could pretend I was, you know?
把手套给我
Give me the gloves.
你没什么可不好意思的
You got nothing to be ashamed of.
有人敢用异样的眼光看你
If anyone looks at you funny,
我敲碎那人的脑袋
I'll break their skulls.
除非是个姑娘
Unless it's a girl, right?
除非是个姑娘
Unless it's a girl.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good.
我得走了
I think I got to go.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我一直都知道
I always known.
光是妈妈恨你的样子就足以说明一切了
Hell, just the way Mama hates you tells me everything I need to know.
但我有证据
But I got proof.
我问过几个老人
I asked some of the old-timers,
那些早就在的人
the ones that have been around since Methuselah was a kid.
他们跟我说起过你父亲
They told me about your dad
还有你的兄弟们
and your brothers.
著名的特利多龙虾家族
The famous Toledo Lobster Clan.
我不知道你为什么没有
I don't know why you don't got 'em.
但你把这个给了我
But you gave me these.
我想听你说出来
But I want to hear you say it.
你是我父亲
You're my father.
说啊
Say it.
告诉我
Tell me.
说啊 爸爸
Come on, say it, Dad.
你是我爸
You're my dad.
说吧
Please, come on, ans...
回答我啊
answer me.
说啊 说啊
Come on. Come on.
对 儿子
Yes, son.
是真的
It's true.
你得走了 爸爸
You got to go, Dad.
她们要杀了你
They're gonna kill you.
没事
It's okay.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
嗯
Yeah.
我们回去吧
Let's get you home.
走吧 我们回家
Come on, now. Let's go home.
走吧
Come on.
-*你们可知道大力士* -*大力士*
- *Have you heard about the big strong man* - *Strong man*
-*他住在大篷车里* -*大篷车*
- *Well, he lived in a caravan* - *A caravan!*
*你们可知道杰弗里·约翰逊的那场拳击*
*Have you heard about the Jeffrey Johnson fight*
*好精彩的一场比赛*
*Oh, what a hell of a fight*
-*叫重量级选手都上台* -没错
- *You can take all the heavyweights you got* - That's right!
*我们这伙计能把他们都打趴*
*We've got a lad who can beat the whole lot*
-*你有谁* -*西尔维斯特*
- *Hey, what do you got* - *Sylvest'*
*他胸前挂着40块奖牌*
*He got a row of 40 medals on his chest*
辽阔的胸膛
Big chest! Big chest!
你俩醉了
You two are drunk.
不要瞎叫唤把整个营地的人都吵醒
I won't have you wake up the entire camp with your caterwauling.
太迟了
Too late for that.
吉米
Jimmy,
别让这男人用自己的坏习惯
don't let that man corrupt you with his
把你也带坏了
bad habits.
你还有机会做个人物呢
You still got time to be somebody.
他当然是个人物
Aw, he is somebody.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
你以为我不会说出来 是吗 德茜
Thought I wouldn't go through with that, did you, Dessi?
但我承认我自豪
But I'm proud to admit it.
-吉米是我儿子 -没错
- Jimmy's my son! - Yeah!
恭喜啊
Congratulations, huh?
这要多大的勇气
Must have taken real courage
才会隔了24年才认自己的儿子
to finally proclaim your progeny after 24 years.
你俩去把酒劲睡过去吧
Why don't you two go to bed and sleep it off.
告诉你 吉米
You know, Jimmy,
现在正合适
this is the perfect time
跟你讲讲我爸跟我说的一句话
for me to tell you something that my father told me.
什么
What?
特利多家族家训
It's the Toledo code.
你如果让女人指挥你
The first minute you let a woman tell you what to do
你就等于把命根子交给她们了
is the first minute you hand your balls to 'em.
我想留着我的命根子
I want to keep my balls.
你留好了 儿子
You hold on to them, son.
这里要有所改变 艾莎
Things are gonna change around here, Elsa.
你休想再指使我们了
No more bossing us around, okay?
这里有两个强壮的男人要接管这里
You got two strong bulls here ready to run this whole joint.
没错
That's right.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
走吧 走吧
Come on, come on.
再唱点别的 唱啊
Sing something else. Sing it!
唱啊 爸爸
Sing it, dad!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表