杰纳西兄弟马戏团
电视女王
艾莎·马尔斯
依然独霸
周五之夜
电视女王
艾莎·马尔斯
依然独霸
周五之夜
亲爱的小怪物的死总令人悲伤
The death of a beloved monster is always a sorrow,
但已见多不怪
but never a surprise.
不是畸形的器官
If oddly-formed organs
或者身体的异常夺走了他们
or a random physical anomaly doesn't claim them,
那就是他们的生命之火太过旺盛
then it's the sheer intensity of their blaze.
马戏团演员的生命之火如此灿烂
A carny's life burns and brighter than most.
注定要早早熄灭
It is bound to extinguish sooner.
佩珀
Pepper.
佩珀 该走了
Pepper, it's time.
肖蒂已经不在了
It isn't Salty anymore.
那只是一具尸体
It's just a body.
躯壳
A shell.
没有苟延残喘
No long-lingering embers.
活着时精彩纷呈 然后
A life lived to its fullest and then--
转瞬
phfft--
为虫所食
Nahrung fur Wurmer.
为虫所食
Worm food.
她当然明白死亡
Of course she understands death.
难道营地里只有我一个人
Why am I the only one in the camp
真正懂这姑娘的心思吗
who knows the depth of that girl's soul, huh?
肖蒂的尸体都快发臭了
Still, Salty's body is about to give off a smell,
但她还是不肯下床
and she won't budge from that bed.
大多数小头人活不过40岁
Most Pinheads die before the age of 40.
不
No...
肖蒂死在睡梦中
Salty died in his sleep,
死在他的灵魂伴侣身边
right next to his soul mate.
大概是中风吧
A stroke, one presumes.
我们都该如此平静地离去
We should all go that way.
我亲爱的佩珀
And my sweet Pepper,
她从不亏待他
she never mistreated him
从不因为他天生痴愚而占他便宜
or took advantage of his moronic nature.
他笨死了
Ugh, he was so stupid.
我那么努力培养他
Und I worked so hard with him.
单词卡
Flash cards, and...
脑筋急转弯
brain teasers.
但都没用
All to no avail.
不像佩珀
Not like Pepper.
还能跟她交流
She could communicate.
他就会学猪哼
He was a grunter.
笨到没法教
Crude and moronic.
但她对他一心一意
But she was absolutely devoted to him.
这是什么表情
What is that look?
我想让你好好看看自己的脸
I want you to take a good look at your face.
你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
雪花膏
Cold cream.
不 这是张饱经风霜的脸
No, that's the face of suffering.
这是一个操了太多心
That's the face of a woman overwhelmed
背了太多责任的女人的脸
with too much worry and responsibility.
我现在怎能不担心
All I have left is worry.
跟你说 理查德
You know what, Richard?
-我希望你出去 -出去
- I want you out of here. - Out?
别待在我帐里
Out of this camp.
艾莎 最亲爱的女士
Elsa, dearest lady.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我们一直期待的电报
This is the telegram we've been waiting for.
今早收到的
This came this morning.
电视台老板想在三周后见我们
The head of the network wants to meet with us in three weeks.
他想让我♥干♥什么
What does he want me to do?
他只想让你休息
All he wants you to do is to rest.
睡个美容觉
You know, get your beauty rest.
有人给我消息
Look, I have a source who tells me
说就要开档新节目了
that a slot is opening up soon--
周五晚八点
Friday night, 8:00.
在佩里·科莫秀[电视明星]之后吗
After Perry Como?
-艾莎 -我是说...
- Elsa. - No, I mean...
你得明白 你已经...
You have to understand, you-you've...
不不 我懂 我懂
No, no. Yes, I know, I know.
只是我等太久了
It's just that I've waited so long.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
所以你该听我的
Which is precisely why you have to listen to me
相信我 你经历的这一系列悲剧
when I tell you that all this tragedy that you've experienced has,
让你都憔悴了
frankly, taken its toll on you.
你得休息
You need to rest.
但我的佩珀
But my Pepper.
不 她现在需要我
No, she needs me now.
所以你得让我
Which is why you need me
来照顾她
to take care of her.
我会像照顾你那样好好照顾她
Just as I have so rigorously taken care of you.
我们会举♥行♥盛大的火葬
We will have a splendid cremation.
我会把他的骨灰装在镶珠宝的瓮中
And I will present dear Pepper with his ashes in an urn
拿给亲爱的佩珀
inlaid with-with mother-of-pearl.
-不 不 -她能永远留他在身边
- No. No. - And she could always keep him close.
不
No!
不行
No.
她想要的是土葬
She will want a proper burial.
熏香的裹尸布
Perfumed shrouds.
艾莎
Elsa.
干什么
What?
我为你创造了奇迹
I have worked miracles for you.
我实现了你的梦想
I have made your dreams come true.
让我来处理尸体吧
Let me take care of the body.
一个男人要怎样才能赢得你的信任
What must a man do to earn your trust?
我之前不是真的吗
"'Wasn't I real before?'
小白兔问道
asked the little rabbit.
你对那男孩来说是真实的 仙女说
"'You were real to the boy,' the fairy said,
因为他爱你
'because he loved you.
现在 所有人都会把你当真了
Now you shall be real to everyone.'
于是她紧紧将小兔子抱在怀中
And she held the little rabbit close in her arms
跟他一起飞向了树林
and flew with him to the wood."
读得真好 德茜
That's beautiful, Dessi.
你会是个很棒的母亲
You're gonna make a great mom someday.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我犯过错
I've made mistakes.
我没有尽到丈夫的责任
I haven't been the best husband to you,
但我想再试一次
but I want another chance.
你救了我的命 德茜
You saved my life, Dessi.
你也救过我的命
And you saved mine.
你什么都不欠我
You don't owe me anything.
可我们在一起这么多年了 不能说分就分啊
But we've put too many years into this thing to just quit now.
我们都该拥有幸福的机会 戴尔
We both deserve a shot at happiness, Dell.
可是我不能让你幸福
And I could never make you happy.
真正的幸福
Truly happy.
走吧
Now go on now.
你惹她不开心了
You're making her upset.
好了 佩珀
All right, Pepper.
我得走了
All right, I got to go.
我不能继续读了 佩珀
No, no. I can't now, Pepper.
听着
Okay, look.
我得为演出化妆了
I've got to go put my face on for the show.
我们可以等演出结束后继续
But we can finish reading after curtain.
别走
Stay...
不行 宝贝
I can't, baby.
表演得继续
The show must go on.
别走 别走
Stay! Stay! Stay!
别走
Stay!
别走
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表