我要除掉害我们不能在一起的人
And I want to get rid of people keeping us apart.
但这次 要你来动手
But this time you have to do the dirty work.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是个魔术师
You're a magician.
你来把那对双胞胎锯成两半
You're going to saw those twins in half.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
跟我来
Come with me.
我有东西要给你看
There's something I have to show you.
天呐 德茜蕾
Jesus, Desiree.
坐下 戴尔
Sit down, Dell.
我们有话要谈
We got a lot to talk about.
你把枪放下 否则我什么都不会说
I'm not gonna talk about anything until you put that gun down.
我很高兴你愿意谈
I'm glad you want to talk.
我也想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you, too.
我不想再听你说了
No more of your talk.
都是屁话
It's all been bullshit.
以为能蒙蔽我 让我看不清♥真♥♥相♥
Thinking I could shut my eyes and ears to the truth.
你撒谎 出轨 搞基
It was one thing when it was your lying, cheating,
那是一♥码♥事
and Homo erectus nonsense.
今后不行了
But no more.
别再对我撒谎了
No more bullshit.
我们来这儿之后 你都杀过谁 戴尔
Who have you killed since we got here, Dell?
都是自作自受的人
No one who didn't have it coming.
如果我不采取行动 那些警♥察♥会害死吉米
Those cops would have killed Jimmy if I didn't do something.
是你杀了那些警♥察♥
So you say you killed those cops?
还有谁
Who else?
没了
No one.
过去这一天里 我只想弥补罪过
All I've done for the last 24 hours is try to set things right.
我就是为这个而来
That's why I came here.
告诉你 我已经改过自新 亲爱的
To tell you I'm a changed man, baby.
我跟吉米谈过了
I talked to Jimmy.
我们定好了大计划
We made big plans.
为我们所有人
For all of us.
甚至是孩子 如果你想要的话
Even a baby, if that's what you want.
你太过分了 戴尔
You went too far, Dell.
你杀了自己人
You killed one of your own.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
撒谎
Lying...
真♥相♥总是会浮出水面
The truth always reveals itself.
不
No...!
德茜蕾 我...
Desiree, I...
我被人勒索了
I was being blackmailed.
说出来 戴尔
Say it, Dell.
你杀了谁
Who'd you killed?
我杀了小可爱
I killed Ma Petite.
怎么杀的
How?
我闷死了她
I smothered her.
有这句就够了
That's all I needed to hear.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表