今晚演出很成功
on your triumph tonight.
观众喜欢的是她 不是我
They loved her, not me.
我一直想跑下舞台
I kept trying to run off the stage.
我觉得好尴尬
I felt so embarrassed.
现在她生我气了
And now she's really mad at me.
她生你气
She's mad at you?
她是有意让你黯然失色
She deliberately eclipsed you.
她有意让你不好受
She made you feel like shit.
我以为我能唱好呢
I thought I would be good.
我以为我只是需要观众
I thought all I needed was an audience.
我就能唱好了
And it would all come together.
我真是太傻了
I'm such a stupid fool.
她就是想让你有这种感觉
That's how she wants you to feel.
有些人就是靠其他人的
These people get their confidence
自我怀疑获得自信
from feeding off others' self-doubt.
你是在说梦话吗
You talking in your sleep?
不 是艾莎
No, it's Elsa.
她是来恭喜我们的
She came to congratulate us.
那谢谢她了
Well, tell her thanks.
我们在睡觉呢
We're sleeping.
感觉好像她变了个人
It's like she's become another person.
其实 每个人都看得出
Really, truly, anyone can see...
你才是真正的明星
you are the star,
我的天使
my angel.
你姐姐
But that one,
她的灵魂阴暗
she has a dark soul.
她想要你拥有的
She wants what you have,
而且她知道如何夺取
and she knows how to take it.
你不能让她那么做
But you mustn't allow it.
千万不能
You mustn't allow it.
我的天使
My angel.
儿子 你做什么呢
Son, what are you doing?
你觉得呢
What's it look like I'm doing?
我的好孩子
My sweet boy.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以前从没见过你喝酒
I've never seen you take a drink before.
我一直为你骄傲
I've always been so proud of you,
能不去沾那东西
staying away from this shit.
你是大家的榜样
You're such an example to the others.
我帮不了大家
I can't help the others.
他们带走了米普
They took Meep.
米普啊
Meep.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
都怪我
It's my fault.
别傻了
That's nonsense.
这跟你没关系
You had nothing to do with that.
警♥察♥没道理那么粗暴地对待你
The police had no right, roughing you up like that.
我只是想赶走他
I just wanted him gone.
米普
Meep?
戴尔
Dell.
他不是好人
He's bad news.
而且 吉米
More'n that, Jimmy,
你别去招惹那男人
I want you to stay away from that man.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我得去告诉他们
I gotta tell them.
我得去救他出来
I gotta get him out.
-不 吉米 -嗯 我得去告诉他们
- No, no, Jimmy... - Yeah, I've gotta tell them...
说来容易做来难
That's easier said than done.
那混♥蛋♥签了约了
The bastard has signed a contract.
吉米
Jimmy!
不是戴尔
Not Dell!
米普
Meep!
他在监狱里撑不了一晚 妈妈
He's not gonna be able to spend the night in jail, Mom.
他不够强壮
He's not tough.
他只是个小怪人
He's just weird.
我得...
I gotta...
我得去坦白一切
I have to tell them everything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
跟谁坦白什么
Tell who what?
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表