Come say it to my face!
别生气
Relax.
有时候我真无法忍♥受
I tell you, sometimes I can't take it.
他们看我们的眼神 对待我们的态度
The way they look at us. The way they treat us.
这不对
It ain't right.
这就是娱乐圈
That's showbiz.
需要帮忙吗
Would you like some help with that?
别傻了
Not on your life.
你尽管在一旁休息就好
I'm glad to see you taking time to enjoy yourself.
你要把我宠坏了 亲爱的
You spoil me, my darling.
我要逃出去 这鬼地方是个疯人院
I got to get the hell out of here. This place is a snake pit!
我要回到我的生活
I got to get back to my life,
我的家人 教会和亲友身边去
my family, my church, my people!
你这是受鸦♥片♥的影响
The opium does that to you.
抽多了就会让人暴躁不安
Leaves you in a cranky mood when you smoke too much.
不过没错
But I agree.
你应该回家 趁你还没成瘾
You should go home now, before you become addicted.
艾瑟尔 麻烦你把她的护士服拿来
Ethel, will you fetch her candy striper uniform?
我们都帮你洗干净了
We even washed it for you.
记住 你离开以后
Remember, when you leave here,
不可以对任何人提起你来过这儿
you say nothing about your time with us.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
我被下药了 被蹂躏了
I was drugged, ravaged.
大家都该知道这里究竟发生了什么事
Everyone needs to know what goes on out here--
真正的怪物秀
the real freak show!
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, my darling.
你搞错了
You are confused.
你喜欢跟我们在一起
You liked it here with us.
不是
No.
应该说
No.
你喜欢得不行
You loved it.
你看这里哪个人
Do you see anyone
像是被蹂躏或被虐待了
being ravaged or tortured against her will?
在我看来 是一位年轻女性
Looks to me like a young woman
生平头一次
who is taking her own pleasure
享受肉体的欢愉
for the very first time.
我喜欢
I liked it.
我是喜欢的
I liked it.
我还记得那感觉
I can still feel them.
在我身上
All over me.
在我体内
Inside me.
好了
Now, now.
没什么可难为情的
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
我要说出去
I'm gonna tell.
他们都是堕落的禽兽
They're depraved monsters!
我来告诉你谁是禽兽
I'll tell you who the monsters are!
这帐篷以外的人
The people outside this tent!
在你们镇上 所有这些小镇上
In your town, in all these little towns.
家庭主妇满心痛苦
Housewives pinched with bitterness,
被那些无聊的洗衣粉广♥告♥
stupefied with boredom as they doze off
弄得昏昏欲睡 麻木呆滞
in front of their laundry detergent commercials,
然后在梦里享受奇特撩人的肉♥欲♥之欢
and dream of strange, erotic pleasures.
她们没有灵魂
They have no souls.
我这些被你说堕落的小怪物
My monsters, the ones you call depraved,
他们才是美丽的 英勇的
they are the beautiful, heroic ones.
他们把自己的怪异之处展现给这个世界
They offer their oddity to the world.
给那些需要娱乐的人们
They provide a laugh, or a fright,
带来欢笑 或是恐惧
to people in need of entertainment.
每个人的人生都是自己选择的
Everyone is living the life they chose.
但是你...
But you...
毫无疑问
you undoubtedly...
将会成为那种没有灵魂的禽兽
will be one of those soulless monsters.
也许你已经是了
Perhaps you already are.
艾莎小姐 艾莎小姐
Miss Elsa, Miss Elsa!
有个开大轿车的司机
A chauffeur in a big car came
包下了今晚的整场演出
and bought out the whole show tonight!
不是吧
No!
你的艾莎小姐说什么来着
What did your Fraulein Elsa tell you?
我就知道这会奏效的
I knew it would work.
是那个横幅把他们吸引来的
That banner is bringing them in.
那对双胞胎 她们将拯救我们
Those twins, they are going to save us.
看见了吗 小姑娘
You see, peppermint girl?
结果不是挺好
Everything works out.
如果你听到了迷人的歌♥声
Looks like my pipe will stay nice and full
那是我在放声歌♥唱
should you hear a siren's call.
龙虾男孩
18块钱 就这些吗
$18, that's all?
有一个很快就高♥潮♥了
One of them finished so fast,
我不忍♥心收她全款
I felt bad charging at normal price.
好心肠是没法付账单的
Well, nice doesn't pay the bills.
没人看见你离开吧
Nobody saw you leave, did they?
嗯
Nope.
从后门走的
Left through the back door.
妈 我受够了总从后门溜走
Mama, I'm tired of leaving through back doors,
就像罪犯一样
like a common criminal.
我们应该过上更好的生活
We deserve a better life.
我们都是
We all do.
我们可以离开这里
We could leave this place.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
艾莎已经尽力了
Elsa's doing the best she can.
世道不好
Times are tough.
都拜雷德·斯克尔顿和露西尔·鲍尔所赐
Thanks to Red Skelton and Lucille Ball,
人们现在都在家找乐子了
folks are getting their jollies at home now.
我们要团结一致
We got to stick together.
这里的才是自己人
These are our people.
这些自己人都是酒鬼
Our people are a bunch of drunks.
混马戏团的借酒浇愁 这算什么
Carnies drown their sorrows in a little hooch-- so what?
这叫什么话 现在有专门戒酒的项目
So what?! They have programs for people like that now.
互助组
Support groups.
我可以找人帮助他们 重新开始
I can get them help. A clean start.
我们可以离开这破地方
We can get out of this dump.
-你说话给我小心点 -我受够了
- You watch your mouth. - I've had it!
我想离开
I want out!
我们肯定有地方可去 总会有的
There's got to be a place somewhere, anywhere!
我们可以买♥♥块便宜的地
We could buy a tract of land on the cheap.
我们可以种庄稼 靠地吃饭
We could plant crops, live off the land.
怎么 你成了以色列人的领袖摩西了吗
What, so now you're Moses leading the Israelites?
这有何不可 我想过正常生活
Well, why not? I want a normal life.
我们是没有正常可言的 吉米
There is no normal for us, Jimmy.
你想做英雄 去劝劝那对双胞胎
You want to be a hero, you go talk to those twins.
让他们吃东西
Make 'em eat.
让他们喜欢上这里
Make 'em like it here.
不过 别用手讨他们喜欢
But no flipper action.
不要
No.
不 走开
No, get away.
走开
Get away, get away!
不要 走开
No, get away, get away, get away!
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我真该谢谢你
I gotta thank you.
你们这些怪胎挂的横幅让我找到了我的主要嫌犯
That sign you freaks put up helped me find my two main suspects.
贝特和多特·塔特勒
Bette and Dot Tattler,
你们涉嫌凶杀被捕
you're under arrest for murder.
好疼啊 太紧了
That hurts. It's too tight.
等一下 警探
Now, just hold on a second, Detective.
贝特和多特也是受害者
Bette and Dot are victims, too.
他们也被刺伤了
They were stabbed themselves.
所以他们才逃离了医院吗
Is that why they ran from the hospital?
他们受袭几天前他们妈妈就死了
Their mother died days before they were attacked,
而且房♥子看不出有强行闯入的迹象
and there was no sign of any forced entry at the house.
依我看 他们是杀了自己的妈妈
Way I see it, they murdered their mother,
然后试图掩盖罪行
and then they tried to cover it up.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表