Any more of that and...
我就让你洗烫水澡了
I'll put you in a scalding bath.
到时你就真要难过了
Then you'll really feel sorry for yourself.
我得给你脱下来
I need to get you out of this thing.
我得让你洗消毒澡
I have to put you in the decontamination shower.
你做的事
What you did--
是我听过的最可怕的一件事了
that's one of the worst ever things I've heard.
没有比这更可怕的了
Maybe in my whole life.
我都吐了
It made me throw up.
我真的吐了
Actually... throw up.
宝宝
Baby.
宝宝
Baby.
是啊 你杀了个小宝宝
Yes, that's right. You killed a baby.
他可怜的母亲
And that poor mother.
你毁了她的生活
You ruined her life.
卢卡斯小宝宝
Baby Lucas.
是啊 他是叫卢卡斯
Yes, that's the baby's name. Lucas.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
天呐
Oh, my heavens.
你是...
Is this...
你是...
Are you...
你是真心的吗
Is that real?
你真的悔过了吗
Do I see real remorse in your eyes?
或许救赎比我想的要容易
Is redemption closer than I thought?
谢谢你 主啊
Oh, thank You, dear Lord,
多谢您教我谦卑
for Your lesson in humility.
普里西拉修女走后
Since Sister Priscilla left,
这里就没人收拾了
we've had no one to tidy things up in here.
你先分堆吧
Why don't you start by making piles.
《生活》杂♥志♥
Life...
堆成一堆
in the Life pile.
《国家地理》
National Geographic...
另放一堆
in another pile.
《读者文摘》
Reader's Digest...
再放一堆
in another.
你
You...
就是我的特别项目
are my special project.
不用去刷厕所
No filthy toilet scrubbing.
我一定要唤起你善良的一面
I am determined to bring out the best in you.
或许很快 你就可以跟我一起去面包房♥工作了
Maybe soon you can work in the bakery with me.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表