你却一直百般阻挡
But you keep ruining it.
那不是我们的世界 丹迪
It's not our world, Dandy.
你的祖先都是高贵的上流人士
You come from a long line of such fine people...
优雅和情操世代相传
generation after generation of refinement.
我只是在保护你
I am simply protecting you
不至过上堕落屈辱生活
from a life of degradation and opprobrium!
我快要无聊死了
I'm turning to dust from boredom.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我也不知道 也许去圣彼得堡
I don't know... maybe St. Petersburg,
那里有真正的焦糖爆米花
where they have real caramel corn,
不是畸形秀卖♥♥的那种破玩意
not that cardboard they sell at the freak show.
留下来 宝贝
Oh, stay, darling!
留下来陪妈妈
Stay with Mother.
我们可以一起玩琼·阿利森娃娃
We'll play June Allyson paper dolls,
你想玩什么都行
or whatever you'd like!
你每次气冲冲跑出去总会有坏事发生
Something ghastly always happens when you run off in a mood!
歌♥莉娅小姐
Miss Gloria...
我有坏消息
I have some bad news.
我在工具棚后找到一些...残骸
I found some of those, uh, parts... behind the tool shed.
有皮毛和牙齿
There was some fur and teeth,
而且邻居们也经常跑来
and neighbors been stopping by all day,
找他们的猫
looking for their cat.
而且最近镇上老有人失踪
And people have been disappearing all over town.
这都跟丹迪无关
Dandy had nothing to do with that.
他只是无聊了
He's just bored.
你们俩懒虫在这儿干吗呢
What are you two loafers doing out here?
起来
Get up!
该排练你们的演出了
It's time to go work on your act.
我们不是艺人
We're not performers.
也就你这么想
Speak for yourself.
在这儿 不唱歌♥就没饭吃
Around here, we sing for our supper.
我的天呐
Christ on a wheel...
那是谁
Who's that?
一个旧识
Somebody I used to know.
拜托告诉我这只是个休息站
Please tell me this is a rest stop.
对于我们来说
As far as we're concerned,
这也许是我们的伊甸园
this might as well be the Garden of Eden.
诱惑之蛇如是说
So said the snake.
这是几个月前的广♥告♥了
This ad was placed months ago.
我们得等到中西部的合约结束
Well, we had to close out our Midwest engagement
才能过来
before we could get down here.
你说 你们一直跟着芝加哥的
You were with the Giuseppe Brothers of Chicago,
朱塞佩兄弟团干
you say?
干了六年
Last six years.
戴尔·特利多
Dell Toledo...
力大无穷的大力士
the Stupendous Strong Man!
你可能听说过我
You probably heard of me.
我的逃脱术很不错
I got a honey of an escape act.
我师承哈丁门下
I studied under Hardeen,
他是哈利·胡迪尼的弟弟
Harry Houdini's younger brother.
是嘛
Truly.
一晚三场表演 场场爆满
Three sold-out shows a night,
周末还有两场日间演出
two matinees every weekend.
我可是芝加哥的大红人啊
I was a smash in the Windy City.
但我们家真正的明星 还是我太太
But the real star of our family is my wife here.
德茜蕾
Desiree.
那些滑头朱塞佩兄弟就是不明白
Those greasy Giuseppe Brothers never understood that.
他们让她参加一些低俗的动物表演
They had her opening up for some lousy animal acts.
那些动物真是臭死了
I couldn't stand the stink of it.
于是我就打包东西
So I loaded up our caravan
带着我心爱的姑娘远走高飞
and I took my girl out of there.
这是...真爱的故事啊
Yours... is a true love story.
是啊 是真爱
Yes, it really is.
芝加哥批发市场
你们俩基佬来这儿干什么
Hey, what the hell are you two fruits doing around here?
我们在等朋友
We're waiting for our friend.
他在里面
He's inside.
他觉得他能变直
He thinks he can change his stripes.
他想要干什么
How's he figure he's gonna do that?
对了 亲爱的 就是那儿
That's it, baby. Right there.
没事的 宝贝
That's okay, baby boy.
干吗要掉眼泪
There ain't no need to cry.
有德茜蕾呢
Desiree's got you.
马丁说的没错
Martin was right.
你会魔法
You're a miracle worker.
你就是我的救赎
You're my salvation.
我从没想过我能和一个女人干这个
I never dreamed that I would ever be able to do this with a real woman.
现在我可以去娶老婆了
Maybe now I can have a wife.
建立家庭
A family.
拥有正常人的生活
A normal life.
别着急啊
Oh, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
先让你射了再说
Let's get you to come first.
想不想我用我多长的那个峰峦让你高♥潮♥
You want me to use my extra bit of business to get you there?
这是我老婆
That's my wife!
-我老婆 -戴尔
- My wife! - Dell!
马戏团这个圈子很小 特利多先生
The world of carny folk is small, Mr. Toledo.
我听说过一个大力士 脾气不太好
I've heard tales of a strongman with a temper.
还杀了人
And murder.
没有尸体 谈何杀人
There ain't murder if there ain't no body.
芝加哥警♥察♥也不会为了几个死基佬
And ain't no Chicago police gonna drag his ass
千里迢迢找到这破地方来
all the way down to this swamp on account of some dead poof.
他们地位还不如我们这些怪胎
They're lower than us freaks.
"我们这些怪胎"
"Us freaks"?
三个乳♥房♥♥
Three titties,
有女性器官 还有条阴♥茎♥
proper girl parts and a ding-a-ling.
我是发育完美的阴阳人
I'm a full blown hermaphrodite.
写在你的横幅上
Put that on your banner.
我的天
My word.
那你算什么
What does that make you?
世界上最快乐的男人
The happiest man on Earth.
你们真是对讨人喜欢的夫妇
You are an enchanting couple.
但人已经招够了
But the position is filled.
老实说 最近生意不景气
To be frank, business is slow these days.
我请不起你们这么有名的人
I couldn't afford a couple of your renown.
你写一份你认为合理的合同
You put a contract in front of me for whatever you think is fair,
我就会签
and I will sign it.
事实上你...
The truth is you...
你是我们最后的希望
you're our last stop.
你刚刚也说
You said it before.
马戏团的圈子很小
The world of carny folk is small.
其实比你想的还要小
Well, it's smaller than you know.
我们快要灭绝了
We're a vanishing breed.
你不要我们
You turn us away,
我们就没别的地方可去了
there's no place left for us to go.
给我看看你的手
Show me your hands.
怎么 你要预卜我的未来吗
What, are you gonna read my future?
是你的过去
Your past.
过来 给我看看
Come on, show me.
强壮的双手
Strong hands.
冷酷无情
Calloused.
不怕工作艰辛
And not afraid of hard work.
我什么都不怕
Not afraid of anything.
也许这里需要一个强壮的男人
Maybe what this place needs is a strong male presence.
你会吼吗
Do you bark?
你需要我还会咆哮呢
Hell, I'll even howl if you like.
你好 你好
Excuse me? Excuse me!
小丑
Clown?
你做私人派对吗
Do you do private parties?
为小孩子
For children?
我会付你丰厚的薪水
I'll pay you handsomely for it.
我儿子最近情绪有点低落
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表