我明白
Oh, I understand.
没有比你更怯懦的畸形了
There is nothing more craven than a freak like yourself.
假装自己是仁慈的畸形秀管理者
Someone who would pretend to be the benevolent zookeeper,
但你只不过
but she is nothing
是个恶毒病态的畜牲
but a pernicious, diseased animal herself.
现在
Now...
告诉我你最黑暗的秘密
...tell me all about your darkest hour.
怎么了
What happened?
车没油了
I think we ran out of gas.
你当我是小孩吗
You think I was born yesterday?
接下来呢 你要带我去林中散步吗
What's next? Do you want to go for a stroll in the woods?
没错 我们得离开公路
Yeah, actually. We have to get off the road.
因为有宵禁
There's a curfew.
不然晚上就得在监狱度过
Unless you want to spend the night in jail,
我们得躲开那些警♥察♥
we have to hide from the cops.
你来不来
You coming?
来吧 快走 我们得离开公路 快走
Come on, let's go. We got to get off the road. Let's go.
-快点 -别碰我
- Come on. - Don't-don't touch me!
我还不知道你是好是坏呢
I haven't decided about you.
你是个算命的
Well, you're a fortune teller--
-你不能预测一下吗 -这就是问题所在
- can't you tell my intentions? - That's the problem.
我知道每个男人的目的
I know every guy's intentions.
好吧 美女
Well, sassy,
你很走运 你不是我喜欢的类型
lucky for you, you're not my type.
我也很清楚
I'm also smart enough to know
男人在黑暗中不挑人
that guys aren't so picky in the dark.
听着 你不用担心我 亲爱的
Listen, I'm not the one you have to worry about, toots.
你该担心镇民 警♥察♥
It's the townies, the cops.
你知道他们有多讨厌我们吗
Do you have any idea how much they hate us?
他们最多会因为我们让他们感激自己很正常
At best, we're tolerated because we make them feel grateful
而容忍♥我们
they're normal.
那么说
So let me get this straight.
你不喜欢漂亮脸蛋吗
A pretty face is not your type?
靠 快点
Shit. Come on.
我们得走了 走吧
We got to go. Let's go.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
听我说
Listen to me.
我不会死在这儿
I'm not gonna die here,
你也不会
and neither are you.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有
No.
他只是饿晕了
He's just weak from hunger.
小丑逼我们看他 却不给我们吃的
The clown makes us watch him, but he doesn't feed us.
看他做什么
Watch him do what?
小丑的把戏
Clown stuff.
过来 帮我个忙
Come here. I need you to help me.
你帮我把这个结解开
I need you to help me untie this knot.
-来吧 试试 -不行
- Come on. Just try. - I can't.
-太紧了 -听着 你得努力试试
- It's too tight. - Look, I need you to just try.
快点 快点
Oh, come on. Hurry.
就这样 就是这样
There. There.
十分钟里才过去了一辆车
There's only been one car in the last ten minutes.
咱们就不能走回营地去吗
Can't we just walk back to camp?
你说什么就是什么吧
When you're right, you're right.
以防万一 咱们还是躲在阴影里吧
Just in case, let's stay in the shadows.
这边走
Let's go this way.
救命啊 救命
Help me! Help!
蹲下
Get down.
不 不
No! No!
那是什么
What was that?
反正不是好事
Nothing good.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去看看我能不能帮她
See if I can help her.
该死
Shit.
谢谢你
Thank you for these.
接待帅气的陌生人时
I prefer to be upright
我还是更喜欢站着
when I'm entertaining a handsome stranger--
至少是一开始
at least, when we start.
我已经不是人类了
I am not a man anymore.
你没法迎合我的口味来乞求宽恕
You cannot play on my appetites for mercy.
现在一切由他说了算
He is in charge now.
他以痛苦 悔恨
He feeds off pain, regret,
人们丧失希望后的美妙时刻
the delicious moment when hope is lost,
以及泣血之心的曼妙为食
the sweet bleeding of a broken heart.
你想听玛琳的事吗
Do you want to hear about Marlene?
他想聆听你的痛苦
He wants your misery.
他想看到真正的黑暗
He wants the true darkness.
那是1932年的柏林
Berlin. 1932.
不要啊 不要
No... no!
据说只要五美分就能让你体验到
It was said you could get the blow job of your life
人生中最美妙的口♥活♥
for an American nickel.
那是场肉体的混乱盛宴
It was sexual chaos.
掺杂了因德国投降而产生的
All of the pain and humiliation
所有痛苦 耻辱和愤怒
of Germany's surrender, the anger...
在希♥特♥勒♥将这些情绪发泄到另一场战争之前
Before there was Hitler to channel it into another war,
德国民众用他们的下♥体♥宣泄他们的痛苦
the citizens of Germany expressed their misery with their cocks.
只要是你能想象到的越轨之事 你都能做
Any deviance you could imagine, you could have.
兽♥交♥ 粪便
Animals, scat,
截肢者 佝偻佬
amputees, hunchbacks...
而我 就在其中
And in the darkest corner of it all,
最阴暗的角落里
I found myself.
不行
Ne.
不行吗
No?
不行
Ne.
-对 -汪汪
- Ja. - Woof.
我在舞台上找不到一席之地 穷困潦倒
I was unable to find work on the stage, starving.
但在这个世界里 我成了明星
But even in that world, I was a star.
我化身一只法国小猫
I was a minette, a French cat.
只在最顶级的酒店工作
I worked only at the top hotels.
但我和那些应♥召♥女不同
But I wasn't like the rest of those whores.
我绝不让客户碰我
I never let my clients touch me,
更不用说干那些下流事了
let alone put their filth inside of me.
我出名了 门庭若市
I gained a reputation for being the one you went to
很多人都来找我
when you were looking for something...
寻求新鲜
...creative.
没人比我更会演了
No one puts on a show better than I do.
不久之后 我就吸引了不少客户
And in time, I began to attract clients.
还有观众
and an audience.
我称他们为观赏者
I called them the Watchers.
从不知道他们的姓名 但他们出手阔绰
I never knew their names, but they paid well,
而且从不付德币
and never in marks.
就这样我一点点地
You trade away your humanity
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的人性
trick by trick.
到了最后
In the end,
我已经不再是艾莎了
I wasn't Elsa.
我什么都不是
I was nothing.
只是孤魂野鬼 就和你一样
A ghost. Like you.
我大老远地来听你的故事
I came all this way to hear your story.
-我已经说了 -还不是最惨的部分
- I told you it. - Not the worst of it.
说说你的腿吧
Tell me about your legs.
待在这儿
Stay here.
-不行 -留下
- No way. - Stay.
不要
No.
该死
Holy shit.
里面是那些失踪的孩子 就是这个家伙
Those are the missing kids. This is the guy.
他就是那个凶手
This is the killer.
他是个疯子
He's a maniac.
我们得赶紧报♥警♥
We got to get the cops.
真正的万圣节狂欢开始了
Time for the real Halloween show to begin.
野心让我走上了毁灭之路
My ambition was my downfall.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表