得再往边上挂点 亲爱的
Yeah, you want to put it up a couple of inches on your side, love.
没问题
Okeydokey.
你真觉得会有人愿意付钱
You really think anyone's gonna pay
来听这个有钱娘娘腔唱歌♥吗
to see this rich Nancy sing show tunes?
我肯定不会
I wouldn't.
他让我毛骨悚然
He gives me the creeps.
他一直要喂我吃东西
He keeps wanting to spoon-feed me,
还发出奇怪的飞机声
and then making these weird airplane noises.
我们真该一走了之 加入别的戏团
We should just leave, all of us, join a new show.
潘妮 你觉得要是真有别的选择
Penny, do you really think if there wasn't another option,
其他的畸形秀戏团
some other freak show out there,
我不会马上带你走吗
I wouldn't take you away in an instant?
我们无处可去
There's nowhere to go.
这个行业已是苟延馋喘 亲爱的
Our world is dying, sweetheart.
已经走到尽头了
This is the end of the line.
但我们总得糊口
But we've got to eat,
这小子富得流油
and that kid's got money pouring out of his ears.
要我说 就让他好生养着我们
I say we let him keep feeding us
直到榨光他身上最后一个子儿
until that lemon runs out of juice.
不对 不对
No, no, no!
关掉
Turn it off!
我都跟你讲过几百万遍了
I told you a million trillion times,
蓝♥光♥该在我唱《日日夜夜》的时候打
the blue light is for "Night and Day."
蓝色是深夜的象征
Blue symbolizes night.
我唱《一切随风》的时候
For "Anything Goes,"
我要枚红色的灯光
I need the magenta light
以突出我富有情感的演绎
to accentuate my spirited rendition.
都是一群业余的蠢蛋
I'm surrounded by amateurs.
鱼鳍手
Ah, flipper boy!
你回来了
You're back.
你把横幅挂在最显眼的地方了吗
Did you hang the banner in clear view for all to see?
是的 先生 都照吩咐办好了
Yes, sir, just as instructed.
好的 好极了
Good, good.
我们卖♥♥出去多少张票了
How many tickets have we sold?
目前为止 一张都没卖♥♥出去
Um, well, as of this time, none...
只是目前为止
Quite yet.
你们居然一张票都没卖♥♥出去
You haven't sold a single ticket?
我们半小时前才刚把横幅挂好
Well, we only put out the banner half an hour ago.
镇民还没听说你要登台演出
The town hasn't gotten wind of your new act.
我不明白
I don't understand.
肯定是你哪里搞砸了
You must have done something wrong.
先生 这挺正常的
Sir, this is quite typical.
你在这个行业没有多少经验
You haven't got a lot of experience in this sort of thing,
以后就知道了
but you'll see.
你以为自己很聪明吗
You think you're so smart.
你什么都不知道 你个愚蠢的畸形人
You don't know anything, you stupid freak.
他只是想帮忙而已
He's only trying to help.
闭嘴 你个丑八怪
Oh, shut up, you ugly cow.
没人在乎你们的想法
No one cares what you think,
你们任何人
any of you.
我是老大 我说是你错 就是你错
I'm in charge here, and I say it's your fault.
显然
Obviously,
没人来看节目
no one's coming to the show
是因为你们太无聊
because you are boring.
镇民已经看够了你们平庸的畸形
The town has had their fill of your mediocre oddities.
刺♥激♥感已经消退了
The thrill is gone.
你们是昨日黄花了
You're yesterday's news.
观众们渴求
Audiences want
一种新的畸形秀
a new type of freak.
与众不同的东西
Something different.
或许 我该改造一下你们的面目
Maybe I need to give you all some new, startling look.
你要是戴上一对角 肯定会很好看
I think a pair of horns would be quite attractive on you.
别碰她
Don't you touch her.
这是我的演出 我想做什么都行
This is my show! I'll do whatever I want!
够了 小子
That's is, mister.
你伤到我了
You hurt me.
本来 为了保住这地方 我吃屎都愿意
I was willing to eat shit to keep this place going,
但我宁愿饿死 也不想再听到
but I'd rather starve than listen to your whiny voice
你发牢骚了
one more time.
没人想看自以为是的混♥蛋♥
No one wants to see some pretentious prick
在台上跳来跳去
prancing around on the stage,
也没人想听什么科尔·波特
and no one gives a shit about bloody Cole Porter.
你以为你很特别
You think you're special.
也许你妈一辈子都这么跟你说
Your mum probably told you all your life.
我告诉你
Well, I've got news for you.
我听过你的歌♥声 你毫无才能
I've heard you sing, and you're not special.
你烂透了
You're rubbish.
比这更糟
Even worse,
你无聊至极
you're boring.
我们可不跟无聊打交道
And we don't trade in boring.
我们是畸形人
We're freaks.
你永远不会属于我们
You'll never be one of us,
你也无法拥有我们
and you don't own us.
我们不干了
We quit.
艾莎·马尔斯来见亨利·盖博先生
Elsa Mars to see Mr. Henry V. Gable.
马尔斯小姐 盖博先生是
Ms. Mars, Mr. Gable is the president
全球广播公♥司♥的主席
of the World Broadcasting Network.
他要监管每周超过12小时的节目
He is overseeing over 12 weekly hours of programming,
还不包括新闻
not including the news.
他只见有预约的人 而今天
He only sees people by appointment, and today,
和昨天还有前天一样
like yesterday and the day before,
你没有预约
you don't have one.
亲爱的
Look, my darling,
我拍了些新硬照
I have some new headshots.
你何不把照片 还有电♥话♥号♥码留下
Why don't you leave me the picture and a contact number,
等他看到这些
and I'll be sure he calls you
我一定让他打给你
as soon as he sees them.
不
No.
我就在这儿等
I'll wait.
晚安 路易丝
Goodnight, Louise.
怎么回事
What is this?
盖博先生在哪
Where is Mr. Gable?
我没见他经过
I did not see him pass through.
我见过他的照片
and I would know him
我会认出他的
from his picture in the trades.
他从后门走了 为了避开你
He went out the back to avoid you.
你就让我坐在这儿
And you let me sit here,
像个傻子一样等了一整天
like a fool, all day?
这算什么地方
What kind of a place is this?
好莱坞
Hollywood.
要我说
If you ask me,
换个节目吧
change your act.
玛琳要比你强
Marlene did it better.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开她
Leave her be.
我要见他
I need to see him!
-放开她 -不
- Leave her be! - No!
这是怎么了
What is going on?
这个德国疯婆子没有预约
This crazy German broad has been coming in
却一整周都跑来要见盖博先生
all week to see Mr. Gable without an appointment.
现在终于发狂了
She finally lost it.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫艾莎·马尔斯
My name is Elsa Mars.
迈克尔·贝肯
I'm Michael Beck.
原来的德文名是迈克尔·贝肯鲍尔
Previously Michael Beckenbauer.
好莱坞不喜欢德文姓
Hollywood's funny about German surnames.
怕是纳粹吗
They are afraid you are a Nazi?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表