我可以让你 做暖场表演
...I could let you, uh, warm up the crowd.
我不知道该说什么了
I'm... I'm speechless.
你听到了吗 玛乔莉
Did you hear that, Marjorie?
艾莎小姐让我们留下了
Miss Elsa said we can stay.
艾莎小姐
Miss Elsa...
我是个单纯的人
I am a simple man,
不过我曾九死一生
but I have been to hell and back.
你...
You...
给了我和玛乔莉一个容身之所
have given me and Marjorie a place.
一个目标
A purpose.
一个家
A family.
好了
This is it.
这是我们的机会了
This is our chance.
为什么海报上没我的名字
How come I'm not on the bill?
玛乔莉 海报上也没有我
Marjorie, I'm not even on the bill.
只说是"魔术表演"
It's just gonna say "Magic act."
你就这样让她占你的便宜
You let her take advantage of you.
你卑躬屈膝 真可悲
You groveled. It was sad.
不许这样跟我说话
Don't talk to me like that.
太不友好了
It's not nice!
别噘嘴
And don't pout.
我不是一直都在照顾你吗
Don't I always take care of you?
我以为听到了说话声
I thought I heard voices.
我刚才在彩排
I'm just rehearsing.
这样啊
Right.
胭脂还是别涂那么浓了
Might want to go easy on that rouge.
你看起来像刚从《胡桃夹子》里走出来
You look like you just marched out of The Nutcracker Suite.
胡桃夹子
Nutcracker.
-这个放在哪里 -我告诉过你
- Where does this one go? - I told you,
皮草和长袍要放到这个箱子里
furs and gowns go in this trunk,
戏服要放在那个箱子里
and the costumes in that trunk.
不
No!
什么 艾薇 艾薇
What? Eve, Eve.
那件看起来像是戏服吗
Does that look like a costume to you?
好吧 其实
Well, truthfully,
有时候 你的衣服真不好归类
sometimes it's hard to know with you.
我会怀念你这副毒舌的 亲爱的
You know, I'm going to miss that sharp tongue of yours, my darling.
他人呢
Where is he?
你问谁
Where is who?
你的好莱坞大亨 斯宾瑟
Your Hollywood hotshot, Spencer.
我要干掉他
I'm gonna kill him.
你胡说什么呢
What are you babbling about?
他的双手
His hands.
吉米为了请律师把手砍了
Jimmy cut off his hands to pay for an attorney.
明天他要被送回监狱
They bring him back to prison tomorrow.
不
No.
他没了双手 还怎么保护自己
How can he defend himself if he doesn't have his hands?
你得把他弄出监狱
You have to get him out of there.
听到了吗 你得把他弄出监狱
Do you hear me? You have to get him out of there.
戴尔
Dell!
你骗了吉米
You lied to Jimmy.
那晚你闯入我篷车的事
About that night you came into my caravan.
你告诉他你想跟我一起表演
You told him you wanted to put an act together.
听着 那事我真心抱歉
Look, lady, I'm sorry about all that mess-- I really am--
但我现在没功夫跟你扯这事
but I just can't go round two with you right now.
不 不
No. No.
我觉得我们应该联手
I think we should put that act together:
大力男女
Strong Man and Strong Woman.
救出吉米
I'm talking about Jimmy.
我想帮你
I want to help.
跟我来
Come with me.
女士们
Ladies?
切斯特
Chester.
快请进
Do come in.
告诉你们个大好消息
I have the most exciting news.
艾莎说了 她留你在这儿表演魔术
Elsa told us-- she's going to let you do your magic act.
没错
Yes.
你为我担♥保♥ 我无以为谢
And I cannot thank you enough for vouching for me.
我给你俩
I got you two
准备了点小东西
a little something.
来
Go on.
打开吧
Open it up.
太可爱了
Oh, it's so charming.
谢谢
Thank you.
我差点忘了最好的消息
Oh. I almost forgot the best part.
艾莎小姐让我进了储物帐篷
Miss Elsa sent me to the storage tent,
允许我翻找那些老道具
gave me permission to rummage through some of the old props.
你们绝对猜不到我找到了什么
You will never guess what I discovered.
真是个珍品收藏室
What a trove of wonders.
要我说就是堆垃圾
Mostly junk, you ask me.
这是什么
What's this?
这是戴尔的东西
This is all Dell's crap.
我猜是他跟哈丁·胡迪尼共事时偷来的
I bet he nicked this when he was working with that Hardeen Houdini.
表演中国水刑的
Chinese water torture.
对我来说 跟戴尔待五分钟就算酷刑了
Which, for me, is five minutes with Dell.
正宗的戈尔丁锯盒
A genuine Goldin's Sawing Box.
这是魔术师用来表演把女人
That's a trick box magicians use to...
锯成两半的机关盒
to saw a lady in half.
而且状态良好
It's still in good shape, too.
我们不想被锯成两半
We don't want to be sawed in half.
现在不想了
Not anymore.
不 那只是个经典的魔术
No, no, it's a classic illusion.
我从观众中选出一位志愿者
I pull a volunteer out of the audience,
其实是我事先安排好的托儿
only it's actually a plant.
她的头和脚露在外面
Her head and feet are exposed
这时观众看到的还都是真的
so that the audience can see the real deal.
然后我会旋转箱子
I spin the box around,
骗术就是趁这时
and that's when the trick happens.
柔术演员必须在我把箱子切成两半之前
You see, your contortionist has to pull her entire body
把整个身体蜷缩进箱子的前一半里
up into the first half of the box before I saw the rest in half.
你为什么要告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us all this?
这样看魔术的惊喜就没了
You're ruining the surprise.
因为我的助手必须知晓所有秘密
Because my assistants need to know all my secrets.
魔术的重点就是要分散观众的注意力
Magic is all about distracting an audience.
还有什么比你俩更能令人分神的吗
And what better distraction than you two?
为什么
Why?
因为我们是畸形人吗
Because we're freaks?
不 不
No... No.
因为你们太美了
Because you're beautiful.
你们仔细听我说
You listen to me carefully.
我第一次看到你们俩时 我就
When I first saw you two, I was...
被深深吸引
so taken.
不仅仅是因为你们的美貌
And not just by your beauty.
我不知道该如何解释
I don't know how to explain it.
就好像
It was like...
见到了老朋友一样
like I was seeing old friends.
有种回到家的感觉
It was like I was coming home.
你真的认为我们很美吗
Do you really think we're beautiful?
要不然我为什么选你们
Why do you think I chose you?
所有魔术师的助手都必须是美女
All magician's assistants have to be beautiful.
这是传统
That's tradition.
所以
So...
你们来转移观众的注意力
you'll divert the audience
而我就趁机施展戏法
while I use my sleight of hand...
好玩的部分开始了
and now the fun begins.
好像卡在什么东西上了
I seem to be stuck on something.
来吧
Shall we?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
请
Please.
他看来真是迷上我们了
He really seems taken with us.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表