你们坚定的信任和忠诚
your unadulterated trust and loyalty.
别的不行
I will settle for nothing less.
我来
I'll do it.
不 我来
No. Me.
该由我来
It should be me.
可别射偏了
Try not to miss.
我总会射偏 亲爱的
I always miss, darling.
这才是重点
That's the point.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们将看到最惊险的赌命游戏
prepare yourselves for the most death-defying scene.
只要一眨眼的功夫
It takes but a split second
这把刀 就会飞出我的指尖
for this knife to travel from my fingertips
扎在转盘边沿
to the edge of the wheel.
一眨眼的功夫
A split second...
却能决定生死
that separates life from death.
转转盘吧 艾薇
Spin the wheel, Eve.
你们可能会想
Now, you may think
这人的命运掌握在艾莎小姐手中了
that this man's destiny rests in Miss Elsa's hands.
但命运
But fate
才是我们每个人真正的主宰
is the true master of us all.
但是
And yet...
命运并不残酷
fate is not unkind.
命运的逆转 可能只在一瞬间
Reversal of fortune can be swift.
乞丐也能当国王
The pauper can be made king.
不
Oh, no!
把他放下来
Get him down!
-把他放下来 -天呐 我做了什么
- Get him down! - Oh, my God! What have I done?!
不不 这是个意外
No, no! It was an accident!
天呐
Oh, God.
艾薇 别啊
No, Evie, don't!
我们需要医生
We need a doctor.
-去叫医生 -我去叫
- Call a doctor! - I'll see to it.
带他进大篷车
Take him to the caravan.
抱住他
Get him, get him.
快走
Go, go, go.
别动
Don't take another step.
天呐 爸爸
Jesus Christ, Daddy.
-你居然拿枪 -现在是凌晨2点
- A gun? - It's 2:00 in the morning.
你说不定是个闯入者呢
You could've been a goddamn intruder.
回你屋去
Go back to your room.
否则呢 你要开枪吗
Or what, you'll shoot me?
告诉你 爸爸
Here's the scoop, Dad.
我陷入爱河了 我要去见他
I'm in love, and I'm gonna go see him right now.
我要过上有意义的人生
I'm gonna have a life that means something,
刺♥激♥兴奋的人生
a life with some excitement,
真实的人生
a life that's real.
而不是这中产阶级的地狱生活
Not this goddamn middle-class hell.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere!
你要开枪吗
Are you gonna shoot me?
那就开枪吧
Well, go on then.
我宁可死在这台阶上
I'd rather die right here on this staircase
也不要再跟你一起住在这家里了
than live in this house with you another minute.
月色好美
The moon is beautiful.
是啊
Yes.
你也好美
You are beautiful.
别说话了
Quiet.
我们去哪
Where we go?
那边 谷仓 给你的惊喜在那里
There, that barn. That's where your surprise is.
小马吗
A pony?
我做梦都想骑小马
I dream to ride a pony.
我们玩个游戏
We're gonna play a game.
我喜欢游戏
I like games.
我要把你放进罐里
I'm gonna put you in this jar, okay?
像蝴蝶一样吗
Like butterfly?
没错 像蝴蝶一样
Yeah. Like a butterfly.
该死
Shit.
潘妮 你回来了
Penny... you came back.
是啊
Yes.
我找保罗
I... I'm looking for Paul.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's going on? What happened?
还疼吗 亲爱的
How is the pain, liebchen?
来
Oh, here.
来 再吸点
Here. Have some more.
讽刺的是
You know, the irony of it,
虽然那么折腾了一番
I mean, after all the sturm und drang...
我觉得转盘表演还是不适合
...I don't think that the spinning wheel act is right
《艾莎·马尔斯秀》
for The Elsa Mars Hour.
太原始 对大部分观众来说太吓人了
I think it is too raw, too difficult for most viewers.
你说呢
Don't you agree?
你根本没叫医生 是吗
You never even called a doctor, did you?
你怎么能这么说呢
Oh, how can you say that?
你知道不是那样的
You know that's not true.
但是
But, you know...
如果你死了 我都不会流泪
...I would not shed a tear if you were to die.
不是因为你是畸形
Not because you're a freak,
而是因为你背叛了我
but because you betrayed me.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你没来我就知道你出事了
I knew something had happened when you didn't come!
廉价香水扑面而来啊
Speaking of cheap perfume.
-不 -对不起 我的爱
- Oh, no. - I'm sorry... my love.
别说话 握着我的手
Don't speak. Just... just hold my hand.
你叫救护车有多久了
How long ago did you call for the ambulance?
怎么还不来
What's taking them so long?
嗯
Well...
不知道 他们似乎不怎么着急
I don't know. They don't seem to be in any rush.
救命啊
Help!
不是吧 妈妈
Really, Ma?
你还做蛋糕
You're making a cake?
蛋糕早就做好了
Cake was made.
为什么不加上糖霜呢
No point in leaving off the frosting.
保罗可能会丧命
Ma, Paul could die.
我会为他祈祷
I said a prayer for him.
别的我也做不了
Not much else I could do.
医生怎么说的
What did the doctor say?
-医生根本没来 -但艾莎说...
- The doctor never came. - But Elsa said...
艾莎说过很多话 比如双胞胎自己跑了
Elsa said a lot of things, like the twins ran away,
但我有些怀疑 保罗也是
but I'm not so sure, and neither was Paul.
他想告诉我 但我却听不进去
He tried to tell me, but I didn't want to hear it.
如果艾莎说 双胞胎是跑了
If Elsa says, the twins ran off,
那双胞胎就是跑了
then the twins ran off.
就是这样
That's the end of the story.
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米 你在吗
Jimmy, you in there?
-保罗吗 -不 是小可爱
- Is it Paul? - No. It's Ma Petite.
-她出事了 -什么
- Something's happened to her. - What?
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
她今早没来吃早饭
She wasn't at breakfast this morning.
她从不错过早餐 我不知道她哪去了
She never misses breakfast. I don't know where she puts it.
我去过她拖车 但她不在
I checked her trailer, but she's not there.
听我说 别慌
All right, listen, don't panic, all right?
我们把大家都叫起来
We're just gonna round up everybody, okay?
你俩哪去了
Where you two been?
我们日出前起来 去抓萤火虫了
We got up before sunrise and went hunting fireflies.
苏西做了烤饼
Suzi made hotcakes.
好棒
Hotcakes!
你俩来吗
You two coming?
-你们先去吧 -嗯
- You guys go ahead. - Okay.
萤火虫
Fireflies, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
不过我想她会更想要小马
Though I think she'd prefer a pony.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表