Your voice,
如此清晰 如此
so clear, so...
如此有力 我现在就能听到
so strong. I can hear them now.
欢呼喝彩
An ovation.
但不是为你
But not for you.
是为玛琳
Marlene.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
她窃取了我的事业
She stole my career.
你从水晶球里看到的吗
You see that in the ball?
她不见了
She's gone.
但我现在能听到另一首歌♥
But I can hear another song now.
未来
The future.
是你的歌♥声 艾莎 这是
It's your song, Elsa, and it's...
是我听过最令人心碎的歌♥声
it's the most heartbreaking music I've ever heard.
他们在欢呼
They're cheering now.
掌声雷动
The applause sounds like thunder.
为我吗
For me?
还有机会吗
Is there still a chance?
永远不晚
It's never too late.
你就像秋天盛开的紫苑
You're like the aster that blooms in the fall.
我看到一个男人站在你身后
I see a man standing behind you.
是谁
Who is it?
一位优雅高贵的
An-an elegant, refined...
陌生人
stranger.
他有黑色的头发
With dark hair and...
锐利的目光
and piercing eyes.
他是个乐队指挥
An impresario.
在他的指引下
Under his guidance,
你将成为明星
he'll make you a star.
埃斯梅拉达
Esmeralda?
你被录用了
You're hired.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
我就算了 甜心
Oh, no, none for me, sweet cheeks.
我得保持清醒
Got to stay sharp.
你看起来真棒 宝贝
Looking good, sugar.
跑来这里 揽过大权
Ooh, coming down here and taking over!
这里会适合我们
This place is gonna be good for us.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我好想你
Ooh, I've missed you.
倒霉
Ah, damn it.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
都是举重的缘故
It's all the weight lifting
我血都充到别的地方了
has got the blood rushing to other places.
怎么又这样 戴尔
Not again, Dell.
我受够了
I can't take this shit no more.
只是 你太强势了
It's just... you came on too strong.
你得给我点时间
You got to give me some time.
又是这套
Heard it all before.
喝多了 太累了 太冷了
Too much hooch, too tired, too cold.
门把手都比你强
I could get more satisfaction from a doorknob.
你应该巴结我才对
You should be kissing my boots.
你该对我放尊重点
I deserve some goddamn respect!
要不是我 你根本一文不值
If it wasn't for me, you'd be in the gutter.
把你的手拿开 否则别想再见到我
Get your paws off of me, or you'll never see me again.
德茜
Desi...
倒霉催的
Son of a bitch!
有人在生某人的气啊
Whew, somebody's mad at somebody.
和三乳吵架啦
Fight with Triple Tits?
不许你这样说她
Don't you talk like that about her.
来吧
Come on.
坐下喝点酒
Sit down, share some hooch.
我正好要找你谈谈
I need to talk to you anyway.
我需要你帮个忙
I got a favor to ask.
又喝酒又求人
Drunk and asking for favors?
和我记忆中的艾瑟尔不太一样啊
That's not the Ethel I seem to remember.
你们为什么吵架啊
What was the fight about, anyway?
你硬不起来吗
Couldn't get it up?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
你觉得我们当时的问题在哪
What was our problem, you think?
首先 你有胡子
Well, you got a beard, for starters.
那我们怀上吉米时 你根本不爱我吗
So, when we conceived Jimmy, you didn't love me at all?
说吧 戴尔 说实话
Come on, Dell, fess up.
不爱
Nah.
你难道不知道男人对能上的屄♥♥从不挑剔吗
Don't you know that men will jump on the first available pussy?
我本可以当个更好的爸爸
I could've been a better dad.
这倒不假
Well, that's the damn truth.
听着
Yeah, listen,
他绝不能知道你是他父亲
he is never, ever to know you're his pa.
绝不能
Never.
-知道了吗 -你真是唠叨个没完 艾瑟尔
- You got that? - You're a broken record, Ethel.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
我们当初讨论搬去郊区
W-When we was talking about moving to the burbs,
我给你看莱维敦的宣传册时
and I showed you that brochure for Levittown...
你为什么不实话实说
...why'd you lead me on?
我也就骗了你五分钟
I led you on for about five minutes.
我心里有愧
I felt guilty.
我们
Well, we...
我们反正也去不成的
we never would've made it out there, anyway.
那种日子与我们无缘
Cookie cutter was never in our cards.
你怎么了 艾瑟尔
What's with all the questions, Ethel?
喝酒让你多愁善感了吗
What, is the booze getting you sentimental?
吉米迷失了自我
Jimmy's lost.
你儿子在痛苦挣扎
Your son is floundering.
他一只脚还在这儿 一只脚踏进了外面世界
He's got one foot in this life, one foot out there.
在我看来 他很听你话
Well, from what I can see, he listens to you pretty good.
我快要死了
Well... I'm dying.
没错
Yep.
希望不会拖太久
With any luck, it'll be sooner than later.
他会需要指引
He's gonna need some guidance,
最好是个男人的指引
and preferably from a man.
拜托 行行好
Come on, can't you be decent?
照顾着点他 好吗 求求你
Keep-keep an eye on him, for Christ's sake?
让他迈入那个我害怕的世界
Make him get out in the world I was afraid of,
让他有点作为
make something out of himself.
真奇怪
Weird.
你知道我今早在想什么吗
You know what I was wondering this morning?
如果我留在他身边 看着他长大
What it would've been like if I'd have stuck around,
那会是什么样
seen him grow up.
看着他穿上万圣节服装
Seen him put on his little Halloween outfit.
他喜欢打扮成什么
What did he like dressing up as?
他的扮相从不变
He always wanted to be the same thing.
他想成为一名士兵
He wanted to be a soldier.
你个小家伙
You!
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
从你这么高的时候 我就一直照顾你
I raised you since you were this high.
我发现了你在后院杀的那些可怜的动物
I found those poor animals you killed behind the house.
我都告诉你妈妈了
I told your mother all about it.
如果你再犯 我就报♥警♥
If it happens again, I'm calling the police.
听明白了吗
Do you hear me?
跟我说实话
Now, tell me the truth.
镇上那些事跟你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with that mess in town?
你还打算杀了我吗
Oh, you gonna kill me?
来啊 杀啊
Go on, do it.
我就猜到了
Just like I thought.
不可能是你杀了那些人
You couldn't have possibly killed those people.
你没那胆子
You don't have the guts.
闭上你的臭嘴 朵拉
Shut your piehole, Dora!
否则我杀了你
Or I will kill you!
是吗 那来杀我啊
Oh, really? Then kill me.
来啊
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表