在其他人之前
I mean, before the others?
你知道怎么取悦我
You do know how to please me.
你能开车吗
Are you able to drive?
我想我可以学
I imagine I could learn.
当然了
Of course...
如果有正常的爱慕者出现
when I have a-a normal suitor,
你可以假装是我的司机
you could simply pretend you are my chauffeur.
当然 你肯定会做我的司机
Which, of course, you would be.
你能想到我 我万分荣幸
I'm flattered that you would even give me a passing thought.
你走吧
Go away now.
不过在你走之前
Oh, but before you do...
把我的娃娃拿过来 亲爱的
bring me my... my cuddle, my darling.
祝你好梦 艾莎小姐
Sleep well, Miss Elsa.
我的小可爱
Oh, Ma Petite.
世界上我最爱你
Je t'aime plus que les autres.
你爬栅栏的时候把自己刺伤了 小可怜
You've pricked yourself climbing up the trellis, my poor thing.
能让你的双手拂过我的脸 这也值了
It's worth it to have your hand on my face.
你真好闻
You smell so good.
威尼斯浪漫
Venetian Romance.
我最爱的香水
My favorite perfume.
你不想要我吗 保罗
Don't you want me, Paul?
你不知道有多想
I want you more than you know.
你是世上最温柔 最可人的甜心
You're the softest, sweetest thing.
你就像我母亲花♥园♥里的玫瑰
Like the roses in my mum's garden.
那我们为什么不做♥爱♥呢
So why don't we make love?
当初有那么多人看着 你都一点问题没有啊
You didn't have any trouble when there were lots of people watching.
那晚不一样
It was different that night.
我现在爱上你了
I'm in love with you now.
你让我回到了年少岁月
You make me feel like when I was young,
那时生活还没有偷走我的天真
before life stole my innocence.
在我们做♥爱♥之前 我想让你了解我
Before we make love, I want you to know me,
我的为人
as a man,
而不只是做个情人
not just a lover.
我能给你的还有很多
I've got so much more to offer.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
门为什么锁了
Why is this damn door locked?
因为我受够了像个囚犯一样
Because I was sick of living like a prisoner,
不管日夜 你想进来就进来
you barging in here any time you like, day or night.
我听见你跟人说话了
Heard you talking to someone.
我是在听收音机
I was listening to the radio.
别跟我玩这套
Don't play the indignant card with me.
你跑掉的时候 你妈就差点进了疯人院
You about put your mother to the loony bin when you ran off.
然后你前些日子又失踪了一次
And now this last little stunt where you disappeared again.
回家的时候狼狈不堪
Coming home, looking like something the cat dragged in.
只要你还住在我家里 就不能再发生这种事
That will not happen again while you are living under my roof!
我又不是聋子
Okay, I'm not deaf.
我现在可以睡觉了吗
Can I go to sleep now?
我是你♥爸♥
I'm your pop.
我只是想尽职
Just doing my job.
确保我女儿的安全
Making sure my little girl is safe.
亲爱的日记 "幸福"这个词
Dear Diary, "happiness" is too small a word
已经不足以形容我的感受了
to describe how I feel.
我曾经灰色的世界
The shades of gray that was my world
如今变得五颜六色
has turned incandescent with color,
如此炫目 我闭上眼睛都仍能看见
so bright I can see them with my eyes closed.
前途似乎有无限可能
The horizon appears unlimited to me now,
我就像飞翔的鸟儿
as if I was a bird in flight.
是我太傻 还是爱情打开了我的心扉
Am I a fool, or has love opened my heart?
女士们好
Hello, ladies.
看看我给你们弄了什么
Look what I have for you.
你们一定饿了
You must be famished.
我不知道你们想吃什么
I didn't know what you would wanted,
所以我让厨师给你们每样都做了
so I had cook make one of...
一点
everything.
那是什么
What's that?
鱼子酱
Caviar.
西伯利亚白鲟
Beluga from Siberia.
我听说过鱼子酱
I've heard of caviar.
-听说特别贵 -贝特
- It's outrageously expensive. - Bette.
那是黏糊糊的鱼卵
It's slimy fish eggs.
那又怎样
So?
我的姑娘们应该得到最好的
Nothing is too good for my girls.
尝尝吧
Have a taste.
吃吧
Go ahead.
真是人间美味
Heaven.
你每餐都可以吃
You can have it with every meal.
多特让我警惕男人的性♥欲♥
Dot warned me about men and their sexual appetites,
但她完全是杞人忧天
but her fears have proven unfounded.
丹迪是个彻头彻尾的绅士
Dandy is a gentleman through and through.
我从未有过这样的感觉
I've never felt this way before.
他靠近的时候 我的心跳得好猛
When he is near, my heart races so rapidly
简直要晕过去
I fear I will faint.
我终于找到了自己的真命天子吗
Could it be that I've finally found the person I can't live without?
亲爱的日记
Dear Diary,
我不知道我和妹妹究竟
what manner of servitude my sister and I
沦为了怎样的奴隶
have found ourselves in is not certain.
你们俩应该不缺什么了吧
I trust you girls have everything you need.
我想回去
I was hoping we could go back
拿一点私人物品
and retrieve some personal items from our tent.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
你们不用再回那个可怕的地方了
You've seen the last of that horrid place.
列个清单
Make a list.
我们会把那些东西都换成全新的
We'll replace everything you had with something brand-new.
你想要什么都可以 多特
You can have anything you want, Dot.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
我们没有挨打 也没有被链子拴起来
We haven't been beaten, nor are we bound by chains.
但不知他们究竟有怎样阴暗的目的
I have to wonder though what dark intentions await.
这条新闻有点意思
Here's something in the news that might be of interest.
第一例连体双胞胎分离手术
They performed the first surgery separating siamese twins.
新闻怎么说
What does it say?
15个月大的布罗迪双胞胎
"The 15-month-old Brodie twins
有生以来第一次分别睡在自己的小床上
"are in separate cots for the first time in their lives.
手术历时12小时40分钟
"A 12-hour, 40-minute operation
切断了联结他们的组织
"Severed the tissue, nerve cords
神经索和血管
and blood vessels that joined them."
看看
Look.
他们是不是很可爱
Aren't they cute?
突然我明白了我们为何会在这里
And suddenly it was clear why we were here.
他们太可爱了
They're adorable.
我本要花毕生心血才能攒到的手术费
The lifetime it would take for me to save the money for the surgery?
丹迪随手就能拿出
Dandy had it at his fingertips.
多特
Dot?
请叫我多乐茜
It's Dorothy.
没有了另一半后我开始用全名了
I go by my full name now that half of me is gone.
我听说了手术的事
Yeah, I heard about the surgery.
很遗憾你失去了她
I am so sorry for your loss.
我不遗憾
I'm not.
戴尔·卡♥耐♥基♥说
Dale Carnegie said,
如果你有个柠檬 就做一杯柠檬水
"If you have a lemon, make a lemonade."
有了丹迪的财力
With Dandy's easy money,
这个华丽的牢笼或能终将给我自♥由♥
this gilded cage may finally set me free.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
日安 先生
Good day to you, sir.
请帮我拿一瓶女士香水
A bottle of lady's perfume, if you please.
叫威尼斯浪漫
Venetian Romance, it's called.
-卖♥♥完了 -真的吗
- We're out. - Really?
那你身后的架子上放的是什么呢
Well, what's that there on the shelf behind you?
你说那个威尼斯浪漫啊
That Venetian Romance.
1.10美元
$1.10.
售货员
Clerk!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表