My son's been a little down in the dumps.
也许你能让他高兴起来
Maybe you can cheer him up.
这不错 但孩子们
Well, it ain't bad, but the kids,
他们还是喜欢那些盒装的奖品
they really like those prizes that come in the boxed stuff.
那是因为他们没尝过这个
That's because they haven't tasted this!
我知道你不是为这而来
Listen, I know that's not why you're here.
你对双胞胎有意思
You got a thing for the twins.
我不评判别人 我理解的
Look, I don't judge, okay? I get it, you know?
你看上什么女人 不上就不行
You see a piece of tail, you just got to have it.
但我们男人 有时不用脑子思考的
But us guys, we don't always think with our brains.
不是为了那对双胞胎
It's not about the twins!
是为我自己
It's about me.
我想加入表演
I'd like to join the show.
我顿悟了
I've had an epiphany.
我坚信这里是我的归属
I truly believe this is where I belong.
我一直在反思我的人生和我想要的
I've been ruminating on my life and what I want.
这地方对我来说太完美了
This is the perfect place for me.
除非你腿有残疾
Well, unless you got pony legs under those trousers
或者有两个小丁丁
or a double ding dong...
没有 但我会弹整首科尔·波特版《卡农》
No, but I do know the entire Cole Porter Canon.
听着
Listen.
你不是第一个离家出走
You ain't the first kid
要加入马戏团的孩子
who wants to run away and join the circus.
你对表演有美好的幻想
You got dreams of the lights.
但是相信我
But trust me.
事情不是你想象的那样
It's nothing like you'd imagine.
你在这儿一天都待不下去
You wouldn't last one day here.
你不了解我
You don't know me!
你只看到我的外表
What you're looking at--
我的外表和内心不一样
that's not who I am inside.
我和你们一样
I'm one of you.
我会证明给你看
I'll prove it.
求你了 给我一次机会
Please! Just take a chance on me!
这将拯救我的人生
You'd be saving my life.
你知道我多想拥有你这样一双正常的手吗
You know what I wouldn't give to have real hands like yours?
能抚摸一个女孩而不吓到她
To be able to touch a girl without scaring her?
在我看来 这世界都任你摆布
From where I'm sitting you got the world on a string.
回你山上的大房♥子去吧
So, you go home to your mansion on the hill,
感谢上帝赐予你的一切
and you thank God for all you got.
滚蛋
Now scram!
我要打扫帐篷了
I got to sweep a tent.
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
我恨你 我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you...
您得吃点东西 莫特女士
You'd better eat something, Miss Mott.
不然胃溃疡又该犯了
Your ulcer's gonna start acting up.
他回来了
He's home!
丹迪回来了
Dandy's home!
让我一个人静静 母亲
Leave me alone, Mother.
我有个惊喜给你 你一直想要的
I have a surprise for you! Something you've always wanted!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我恨这里
I hate it here.
我恨这个房♥子
I hate this house.
我恨我的人生
I hate my life.
我恨你 母亲
I hate you, Mother!
胡说 你只是需要一点陪伴
Nonsense, you just need a little companionship.
也许交个新朋友
Maybe a new friend.
眼睛闭上了吗
Are your eyes closed?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
让我进去
Let me in.
是一个小丑
It's a clown.
属于你的小丑
Your very own clown!
你跟他想玩什么就玩什么
You can do whatever you want with him!
我先走了 你们好好玩
I'll leave you two alone.
大力士
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, I'll be dammed.
这不是诚实的亚伯嘛
If it ain't old Honest Abe herself.
艾瑟尔 你看上去不错
Ethel, you look good.
你那胡子怎么样了
How's the old soup catcher?
我以为现在能有点变白了呢
I would've expected to see some gray in it by now.
染过了吧 你可以跟我说实话的
You been dyeing it? You can tell me.
闲话少说 我很快就走
Let's cut the chitchat. I won't be here long.
我还告诉你
And here's a news flash:
你也不会待太久
You won't be either.
不管你是怎么回事 这里不欢迎你
Whatever your story is, you're not welcome here.
别打我吉米的主意
You stay away from my Jimmy.
哪个吉米
Jimmy who?
别吵
Shut up!
告诉你 生活不易 孩子
You know what? Life's rough, kid.
尤其是对你这样的怪胎
Especially for a mistake like you.
我来替你免除一生的痛苦吧
I'm gonna save you a lot of pain.
我再也不想见到你
I never want to see you ever again.
敢跟我儿子说一句话
You say one word to my boy,
敢稍微靠近他
you get anywhere near him,
我的怪物们就会把你大卸八块
and my freaks will tear you limb from limb.
相信我 我不是为那孩子而来
Believe me, I didn't come here for that kid.
我也绝不是为你而来
And I sure as hell didn't come here for you.
我已经结婚了
I'm married now.
她可是位淑女
She's a real lady.
还是个明星
And a star.
淑女摆在眼前你也认不出
You wouldn't know a real lady from a goat's ass.
你真要这么跟你的新老板说话吗
You sure that's the way you want to address your new boss?
你不可能成为我的老板
You'll never be my boss.
她让我管理这整个地方
She put me in charge of the whole place.
你的朋友 艾莎小姐
Your-your friend Miss Elsa.
我只是指出这地方的安保有点松懈
I simply pointed out security around this place is a little lax.
可不希望有什么人溜进来 或溜出去
You wouldn't want nothing wandering in or wandering out.
你知道这一带有个凶残的杀人犯吧
You are aware there's a vicious killer abroad in the land?
*当我呼唤你*
*When I'm calling you*
*你会回应我吗*
*Will you answer to*
不 停 停下
Nein! Stop! Halt!
唱得我牙疼 你低了半个调
You make my teeth ache. You're flat.
抱歉 我有点紧张
I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous.
-有点五音不全 -嗯
- A little tone deaf. - Yeah.
来 再试一次 来
Come on, we try again, come on.
*当我呼唤你*
*When I'm calling you*
我的天啊 该死
Oh my god. Damn it.
别再唱了
Please, no more.
你不是说你会唱歌♥吗
I thought you said you could sing?
我得给你找点其它事做了
I'm going to have to find something else for you to do.
比如什么
Like what?
杂耍吧 无所谓了
Uh, juggling. Doesn't matter.
什么叫"无所谓了"
What? What do you mean it "Doesn't matter"?
她们可是我们的招牌
They're our headliners!
才不是
Hardly that!
她们只是暖场演出
They are my warm-up act.
唱得好不好无所谓了
It doesn't matter that they're good.
有两颗头就行
They have two heads.
求你了 艾莎小姐
Please, Miss Elsa.
我们不想只傻站着被人盯着看
We don't want to just stand here and be stared at.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
我和戴尔
Me and Dell?
我们在墨西哥看过一场演出
Uh, we saw this act down in Mexico.
有位女士可以从两腿之间射出乒乓球
This senorita, could shoot ping pong balls right out of her...
怎么了
What?
至少我还在出主意呢
At least I'm trying to come up with something.
多特呢
What about Dot?
多特没任何才艺
Dot doesn't have any talent.
没错
That's true.
这歌♥我都没听过
I don't even know that song.
那唱别的吧
So sing something else.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表