但我们约好了...
Uh, but we have a rendezvous...
你赶紧离开吧 伙计
You better scram, pal.
不然我让你跟熊猫眼约会去
Or you'll have a rendezvous with a black eye.
我是个成年人了 玛姬
I'm a big girl, Maggie.
你先走吧
Go on.
很抱歉 但我离不开你
I'm sorry, but I could not stay away.
你最好克制一点
You better get ahold of yourself,
安格斯·T·杰斐逊
Angus T. Jefferson.
那是谁
Who was that?
我的情郎
My beau.
你敢说出去 要有熊猫眼的就是你了
And you say anything, you gonna be the one with the black eye.
我绝不会说的
I wouldn't dream of it.
真是场好戏
Ain't that a sight?
你是...认真的吗 真的假的
Are you... serious? Really?
该死
Shit!
该死 差点就爽了
Goddamn it, I was so close to a nut!
让这些发♥情♥小禽兽自个玩去吧
Well, let's leave the pigs to their rutting. Shall we?
可真会毁人兴致
Sure knows how to ruin a party.
让她走吧 亲爱的 你现在有我了
Let her go, honey. You got me now.
他谁都会上
He'll put it in anyone!
他醉了
He's drunk!
别扯上她
Leave her out of this!
她人很好
She's nice.
而且很软
And soft.
不 别走 别走
No, don't go, don't go!
别碰我 你个混♥蛋♥
Don't touch me, you asshole!
她恳求我碰她
She begs me to touch her!
瞧瞧这波涛汹涌的大胸
Look at these knockers!
我发誓 她甜得跟柠檬棒棒糖似的
And I swear, she tastes like a lemon-lime lollipop!
你少碰他 不然我压死你
You keep your mitts off him or I'll jump on your ass
这对我而言轻而易举
and I'll flatten you like a cracker!
你什么都不是
You're nothing!
你不过是枕头 甜甜圈和袜子的替代品
You could be a pillow! A donut! A sock!
吉米
Jimmy...?
真的吗
You did?
天呐 是什么味道啊
My goodness! What-what did it taste like?
说不好 就是皮肤的味道
I don't know... like skin,
但更软更咸
but softer and saltier, I think.
你真开放
You are so liberal.
我只知道
Well, all I know
有人今天下午能收到
is that someone got a new stove delivered
西尔斯公♥司♥的新烤炉
from Sears and Roebuck this afternoon.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他喝醉了
He's drunk.
他老是...对不准
He kept... missing.
我给了钱就走了
I just paid him and left.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
饿死我了
Goddamn starving.
你真让人恶心
You're disgusting.
我要在墓里被你气活了
I'm rolling over in my grave.
妈妈
Ma?
我在一棵橡树下
I gave birth to you,
生下了你
squatting by an oak tree.
你差点害死我
Nearly killed me.
我的担忧
The worrying,
做出的牺牲 都白费了吗
the sacrifices, and all for what?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
你为什么自杀
Why'd you do that to yourself?
为什么不找我帮忙
Why didn't you come to me for help?
反正我也没有几天可活了
I didn't have much time left anyway.
又不会有人
No one was gonna preserve Ethel Darling
把我做成标本
and keep her around past her time.
艾瑟尔 你们那时候是怎么保存剩饭的
How did you store leftovers in your day, Ethel?
剩饭
Leftovers?
这东西就是存剩饭的
Is that what these are for?
保鲜剩下的食物
Keeping old food fresh?
我好糊涂
I'm confused.
我需要你
I need you!
如果你太在意过去
When you protect the past,
就会失去未来
you lose the future.
你把生命都浪费在悼念我上了
You're wasting your life grieving over me.
你本该改变这凄苦的生活
You were supposed to redeem our sorry line.
想想看 我所有的希望和梦想
To think, I wasted all my hopes and dreams
又浪费在一个酒鬼身上了
on another no-good drunk,
他和他父亲一个样
like his father.
艾瑟尔 你人真好
Oh, Ethel, you're a delight.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你该走了
I think you need to leave.
真是抱歉 姑娘们
I am so sorry, ladies.
我们吃点东西吧
Maybe we should eat.
要报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
不用
No.
没事
It's okay.
你们好
Hello.
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
天啊 这裙子的色彩太梦幻了
My, that dress is a magical color.
这是什么颜色啊 长春花色吗
What is that, periwinkle?
时装杂♥志♥上说 这叫"西班牙的天空"
Lana Lobell calls it "Spanish Sky."
太美了
That's remarkable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的车坏了
My car just broke down.
能否进屋借用一下你的电♥话♥
Would you mind if I came in and borrowed your telephone
好打给修理公♥司♥
to call the auto club?
我可以付话费
I'm happy to pay you for the call.
那哪像话 请进
Nonsense. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
多特 看啊
Dot, look.
我们的日记本
Our diaries.
我好想念写日记
I have so missed my writing.
我就猜你们会
I thought you would.
所以我拿来了一些你们的东西
So I brought some of your things,
也有一些我的
and, well, some of mine,
好让这地方看着舒服点
to make the place seem more homey.
我们要在这儿待多久
How long do you expect us to stay here?
不会很长的
Oh, not for long.
就等到医生赶来
Just until the doctor arrives.
什么意思
Well, I don't understand.
他准备在这里给我们动手术吗
He's gonna operate on us here?
天啊
Oh, God.
不 我做不到
Oh, no, I can't.
-不 -不行
- No! - I can't.
不 我接纳了她们
No. I took those girls in.
我答应要保护她们
I promised to protect them.
现在要怎样 杀了她们吗
And now what? Murder?
我爱我的小怪物们
I love my monsters.
我真的爱
I truly do.
你当然爱
No, of course you do.
你有一颗热情的心
A heart as passionate as yours,
能在舞台上挥洒激♥情♥
that gives so much on the stage,
自然会不禁同情被上帝抛弃的生灵
cannot help but feel empathy for God's cast-offs.
其实
In fact,
我也这样认为
I came to the same conclusion myself.
认为什么
What conclusion?
你一直是对的
I realized you were right all along.
把她们风光送走的最好办法
The best way to send those girls off in style
就是成全她们
is to give them exactly what they want.
所以我给好莱坞打了几通电♥话♥
So I made a few calls to Hollywood.
-好莱坞 -没错
- To Hollywood? - Yeah.
我和葛丽·嘉逊[演员]的皮肤医师关系不错
I was, uh, chummy with Greer Garson's dermatologist.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表